What's new

India Wants to Be One of the World's Biggest Arms Exporters

Just because I don't agree with your Indian boasting so I'm Pakistani. Get real. I've been here for a long time and I've seen enough of Indian boasting. You are new from B a r a t R a k s h a k so you think you can own this site. You will soon realize that boasting will impress nobody in here. We deal with facts, not fictions.
Boasting, boasting, boasting.
That's what you have been "barking" since start in Indian Section.:mad: If you really wanna know the meaning of boasting, open Chinese section to know it's mean.
Indians never boasted to you or tagged you guys anywhere for "boasting".

It's you people who bump our threads, try to mock and demean everything Indian just cuz you can't digest it and call it "boasting" whenever get a contradiction or insult for the wrong stats and "artificial racism" to hide your inferiority complex.:hitwall:
Agree or not, you are a pathetic India hating loser who just gets slapped again & again and call everything boasting.
You are dafinitely a chootia, chadhi utaar ker tumharie lay lee thee, sorry forgot to use the condom.
And if those "rubbers" were "invested" at right time, we could have one less troller whose only aim is to spoil every thread with substandard language because he has nothing to argue.

Indians are weird people, bro. Best to cross the street, if you know what I mean.
Good, get the hell out.

Let's go over topic now.
India's HUMSA-NG for Myanmar Navy; Myanmar needs more ASW systems if it wants to tackle upcoming Bangladeshi submarines from China. It makes sense to get ASW corvettes from India like Vietnam with the help of a soft loan.
Source :http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=119834

====================

7JOtPrV.jpg

BLMlFto.jpg

Fitted on Myanmar Navy’s Aung Zeya-classguided-missile frigates

We have a great potential in export of artillery gun, choppers, Tejas, Prahar, Akash, warships, torpedo, Brahmos, Military satellites, radars, LRSAM, MRSAM, Astra, reconnaissance aircraft, AWE & C, sonar,AESA radars etc.

We have a great potential in export of artillery gun, choppers, Tejas, Prahar, Akash, warships, torpedo, Brahmos, Military satellites, radars, LRSAM, MRSAM, Astra, reconnaissance aircraft, AWE & C, sonar,AESA radars etc.
Air defence ?

Have you ever heard of Akash, LRSAM or AAD?
Ah okay I am just saying you could export those as well to GCC.... India needs to export to Saudi Arabia the worlds largest arms importer

Ah okay I am just saying you could export those as well to GCC.... India needs to export to Saudi Arabia the worlds largest arms importer
They have access to superior "amreekan" mall. India will find market only in little pocket countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar or Mongolia etc..

They have access to superior "amreekan" mall. India will find market only in little pocket countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar or Mongolia etc..

But not Ecuador. Besides the choppers, which was a failed export as they want their money back. What else had Indian exported?

India will always be the country with the potential.

India has the capability and capacity much more than needed .. Just needs a business minded government like modi to boost up the industries to its full potential.

With an organisation like DRDO which I suppose will be charged with any major arms production tasks, I say DREAM ON!

India has the capability and capacity much more than needed .. Just needs a business minded government like modi to boost up the industries to its full potential.

I think door darshan is not just a TV service but the most valuable pastime in India.

First aim should be . .. . not to be the world's largest arms importer . . . then comes rest.

But not Ecuador. Besides the choppers, which was a failed export as they want their money back. What else had Indian exported?
Warships, Guns, ammunition, turbochargers, vehicles, Sonars, Radars and a lot available on MoD website. One country, Ecuador, one item, chopper, it doesn't make much difference.
India will always be the country with the potential.
We will look ahead, I will keep reminding you every year about India's materialization of potential as long as PDF is around.
With an organisation like DRDO which I suppose will be charged with any major arms production tasks, I say DREAM ON!
DRDO delivers in just 2% of defence budget. Main problem is production line, casting tech & metallurgy which is being handed over to private companies now.
Well
Pot calling cattle black! :lol:
which PSU from Pakistan can stand against DRDO? Not DRDO even against IITs.

And now everyone, keep the thread on track for posting about Indian Defence Exports, bash India in some other thread.

Warships, Guns, ammunition, turbochargers, vehicles, Sonars, Radars and a lot available on MoD website. One country, Ecuador, one item, chopper, it doesn't make much difference.

We will look ahead, I will keep reminding you every year about India's materialization of potential as long as PDF is around.
DRDO delivers in just 2% of defence budget. Main problem is production line, casting tech & metallurgy which is being handed over to private companies now.
Well
Pot calling cattle black! :lol:
which PSU from Pakistan can stand against DRDO? Not DRDO even against IITs.

India is importing warships. But India does export coastal patrol ships. As for potential, India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom