What's new

India, Sri Lanka agree to extend ongoing project assisting war-affected women in East

Diggy

Reaction score
Country
India
IHC03272015_1.jpg

Mar 27, Colombo: India and Sri Lanka have agreed to extend till June 2016 the ongoing project to assist war affected, poor and destitute women in Batticaloa, High Commission of India in Colombo said Friday.

So far, 40 war affected / destitute women from Batticaloa District have been trained in India by SEWA as Master Trainers under a Training of Trainers (ToT) progamme, covering seven vocational subjects: (i) Textiles and Garments; (ii) Surface Ornamentation; (iii) Agro food processing; (iv) Computers; (v) Enterprise Development; (vi) Solar lantern; and (vii) Roof rain water harvesting. In addition, 50 women have undergone management training in India. The master trainers trained in India have further trained more than 940 grass root trainees at the centers set up in Batticaloa.

The Addendum signed Thursday provides for training another 25 executive committee members and master trainers, in addition to 250 grass root war affected/poor/destitute women from the Batticaloa region, in the areas of textiles &garments, food processing and information and communication technology.

In view of its success, the project was extended till June 2016 at the request of Government of Sri Lanka. The project is likely to be expanded to other areas like Ampara and the Northern Province.

http://www.colombopage.com/archive_15A/Mar27_1427479989CH.php

koi apne choice sey trolling nahi karta pomogranate , yeh smaj yeh log yeh zalim duniya usey mujboor kardeti hai trolling karney pe.
Sahi kaha mere dost yeh dunya bari zalim hai ......... Yeh dunya yeh mehfil mere kam ki nhi :cray::cray:

Since the thread is about Sri Lanka kindly see that common courtesy is used and comment in English

meine koi jhoot bola? tu aanar ke daane nahi chil raha tha. :p:

ek bar maine 'pomogranate' ko she bola aur wo axe leka maire peche bhagga , to kill me

phir kuch bar phirse thoda probing key baad usne ek slight hint diya ki its a 'he'

but i am still confused and trying to solve the mystery , if i ask pomogranate directly he gets angry.

mai nirdhosh hu :cray: , baaki teri marzi :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom