What's new

India Settles Sea Claim Dispute with Bangladesh to Seek Offshore Oil

That's because the Chinese were allied to pakistan in the 70s, they had no choice. Now China is our largest trading partner, one of our biggest investors, the main supplier to our military and the next future world power who we have no disputes with.

Where as india still refuses to fulfil even agreements it's signed decades back.

good...love the chinese more. who cares ? but don't ever be in the illusion that china will face india because of bangladesh. you do not understand china. india does. cause they are in the same boat.

nigga please...we indians live with the ones you now reject to be your countrymen and countrywomen.

you can do jacks*** if we do not agree to the court...u know that.. we do follow the court and so does bangladesh.

act like a respectable citizen of a respectable country if you wanna be taken as one.

and let me not even go into how bangladesh depends on india.

This topic is about the maritime dispute between India and BD not about Chinas choice or how powerful india is. The real truth is it took BD over 40 years negotiating to settle the maritime border, eventually we had to go to the UN to decide because talking with your government was going nowhere.

No, then why you bringing China on this topic. Sorry, but some of members here bring the China as there savior, I was thinking same, sorry about that.

BTW, And again its not UN, its International Court of Arbitration, even some allies use this court against them.
And even if we want to we can reject this, and even we can convert this 40 yrs to 200 yrs, and still we doing the negotiations.

good...love the chinese more. who cares ? but don't ever be in the illusion that china will face india because of bangladesh. you do not understand china. india does. cause they are in the same boat.

nigga please...we indians live with the ones you now reject to be your countrymen and countrywomen.

you can do jacks*** if we do not agree to the court...u know that.. we do follow the court and so does bangladesh.

act like a respectable citizen of a respectable country if you wanna be taken as one.

and let me not even go into how bangladesh depends on india.

Don't talk as if your on the same level as the US, you ain't, nigga. You'll get respect when you learn to respect others and earn it. Tell then your a third world country just like the rest of us.

Don't talk as if your on the same level as the US, you ain't, nigga. You'll get respect when you learn to respect others and earn it. Tell then your a third world country just like the rest of us.

We dont need your countrymen's respect bro, we are happy with which we have. Why you talking like Bangladesh in on no.1 in Indian diplomacy, and we can even bow down to give respect to you.

You are happy in your house, we are in ours. We dont give a shit about what BD people think about India, and you dont about India. Firstly BD govt. need to win trust of India, even if the status quo remain in relations, it doesnt going to affect us.

No, then why you bringing China on this topic. Sorry, but some of members here bring the China as there savior, I was thinking same, sorry about that.

BTW, And again its not UN, its International Court of Arbitration, even some allies use this court against them.
And even if we want to we can reject this, and even we can convert this 40 yrs to 200 yrs, and still we doing the negotiations.

That's the exact point, negotiating with your country was getting us no where. Your talking about being a partner and in the same breathe you say converting 40 years to 200 years, how do you expect BD people to trust Indians?

That's the exact point, negotiating with your country was getting us no where. Your talking about being a partner and in the same breathe you say converting 40 years to 200 years, how do you expect BD people to trust Indians?

I again say, you are not our state, not even our protectorate, we dont need to win trust.

english bob english...are you one of those superior arab/turkish/persians in disguise as a dark as african bangladeshi.

i care a fig about some two bit whacko with an internet connection. respect comes, if you have to bring it, it ain't respect. go rant somewhere else. if you got anything to say about the points i raised, be my guest..

I again say, you are not our state, not even our protectorate, we dont need to win trust.

Good to hear that, it works both ways. We needed to fix our borders, we've done that with the maritime border now just the enclave and water sharing needs to be sorted. Then BD can concentrate on its priority to building its economy.

english bob english...are you one of those superior arab/turkish/persians in disguise as a dark as african bangladeshi.

i care a fig about some two bit whacko with an internet connection. respect comes, if you have to bring it, it ain't respect. go rant somewhere else. if you got anything to say about the points i raised, be my guest..

I'm DutchBangali, nigga! When you grow up and grow some balls then you might earn some tell then you can kiss my DutchBangali ARS*.

Dumb ars* indian chatting as if he's AfroCaribbean....:p:

Last edited:
Good to hear that, it works both ways. We needed to fix our borders, we've done that with the maritime border now just the enclave and water sharing needs to be sorted. Then BD can concentrate on its priority to building its economy.

I'm DutchBangali, nigga! When you grow up and grow some balls then you might earn some tell then you can kiss my DutchBangali ARS*.

Dumb ars* indian chatting as if he's AfroCaribbean....:p:

I don't believe ya...you are a coal dark bangladeshi using a proxy and typing from some hole in chittagong. now shoo...

byw' you never heard nigga please before ? well...chittagong has always been a late...

you think i was being racist, didn't you ? well...bengali muslims were not the brightest bangladeshis...

r u a jamati ? self proclaimed dutch jamaati ?

I don't believe ya...you are a coal dark bangladeshi using a proxy and typing from some hole in chittagong. now shoo...

byw' you never heard nigga please before ? well...chittagong has always been a late...

you think i was being racist, didn't you ? well...bengali muslims were not the brightest bangladeshis...

:p:.....nigga you funny, you should do stand up comedy.

Jamaati....lol....wrong! I dont give a sh*t if you belive me or not....nigga...now pucker those lips an kiss some dutch ars....

Back
Top Bottom