What's new

India selling weapons to the Syrian rebels?

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It is recorded that India indirectly sold weapons to ISI which they knew were going to be used against the USSR [Their allies] during the Afghan Jehad. This is the Indian INSAS rifle in the hands of a Syrian rebel. Is India selling weapons to the Syrian rebels,or is it some other weapon?

syria-2_2214590b.jpg

Indian INSAS

images

it could be looks like but we have to see and confirm some way

Is it INSAS or FN FAL Belgian gun?
Does look a lot like INSAS have to say though.Advantage of INSAS is it can use standrad nato ammunition.

Yep thats the galil sniper,IA special forces also use this rifle LMg version i think.

Italians among NATO members license produce galil.Or maybe obtained from black market.

If its true, India's stand in the UN would be compromised because they abstained from voting.

If its true, its just shameful.

It is recorded that India indirectly sold weapons to ISI which they knew were going to be used against the USSR [Their allies] during the Afghan Jehad. This is the Indian INSAS rifle in the hands of a Syrian rebel. Is India selling weapons to the Syrian rebels,or is it some other weapon?

syria-2_2214590b.jpg

Indian INSAS

images

I am really surprised you came up with a stupidity like this!
Its anything but the INSAS,bcause,
1.Insas uses polymer magazine,this one doesn't.
2. INSAS uses a muzzle flash breaker in the tip of the barrel which is absent in this rifle.

3.Length of the barrel. Insas is longer.

If its true, India's stand in the UN would be compromised because they abstained from voting.

If its true, its just shameful.

The Indians don't take side except for the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Let me remind you that India is one of the great powers that voted in favor of Palestine along with China, Japan, South Korea, and Pakistan.

INSAS has been in service with Oman according to Wiki.

Oman doesn't supply anything to the rebels. Only KSA, Qatar, the UAE, and Kuwait

2. INSAS uses a muzzle flash breaker in the tip of the barrel which is absent in this rifle.

yeah INAS Barrel length is longer but barrel length of other gun isn't even half of INAS……:unsure:
well chances are there that some changes have been made to INAS before selling them but personally i don't think Indians are.supplying because Arabs are.already supplying rebels and europeans too……:pop:

That is definitely galil not insas,case closed.

Low chances of being galil. Notice the magzine section.

Also both Gunmen are holding different guns, Neither of them looks like INSAS.

INSAS could also use Regular magazine.

syria-2_2214590b.jpg

Indian INSAS

images

The weapon is the first pic is not an INSAS. Sorry but that's an old SLR/FAL/G-3, the barrel looks like that of an uncovered G-3 with wooden furniture.

Even a rudimentary comparison on the basis of the two pics you're using will disprove that the two weapons are the same. AND I doubt that the second pic is from Syria, is it?

BUT IF we did support Syrian rebels, I wouldn't be too unhappy about that.

Back
Top Bottom