What's new

India Pakistan Kargil war 1999 - a very exclusive video

its not exclusive its one sided another side was doing same dear . if you think that time pakistanis were sleeping in beds you are utter wrong sorry to say .

this was done by pak army that day

kargil-mushong5-06-1999c.jpg

kargil11.jpg

kargil.jpg

KARGIL87.jpg

1003036_431979620251419_371439784_n.jpg

inset_jn.jpg

mig21_feb5.jpg

pakistan_army_kargil_20060821.jpg

I dont know if I'm right but just feel after watching this video some of the soldiers body language looks very lazy even after bofors guns fired they were taking time to long to reload.

I dont know if I'm right but just feel after watching this video some of the soldiers body language looks very lazy even after bofors guns fired they were taking time to long to reload.

Irrespective of how they are seen in this video...they did great job , that's why we won against all odds !!!

Busy more than 12000 feet above sea level.... in the thin air where you can't even walk fast how do you expect them to life such heavy animation and loading is hell of a job.
They definitely did a commendable job.

Irrespective of how they are seen in this video...they did great job , that's why we won against all odds !!!

Thats what you like to believe. Whatever makes you happy. lol.

Although we still have the captured peak 5353 during kargil battle which is the highest and it gives us a range of 25 km of highway in indian occupied kashmir.

:sniper:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom