What's new

India :modi Govt bans Chinese crackers

we all know what kind of low qualityand worthless goods chinese manufacture. Modi should ban all kinds of imports from china.:D

Good.. Chinese items are known for its low quality.

Wrong. You get what you pay for, don't expect world class quality at dirt cheap price.

China produces some decent quality products but for that you need to pay decent price, there are items which are of international quality which only few nations are producing and that too at much lower price than western countries.

My simple advice is: Don't be over patriotic on all issues, use some facts and logic.

Wow, you Indians have definitely showed those pesky Chinese for violating your “border” by banning crackers. What’s next banning Chinese fortune cookies. :D

Wrong. You get what you pay for, don't expect world class quality at dirt cheap price.

China produces some decent quality products but for that you need to pay decent price, there are items which are of international quality which only few nations are producing and that too at much lower price than western countries.

My simple advice is: Don't be over patriotic on all issues, use some facts and logic.

Correct. China has world class factories, as well as gulags. Low quality goods are produced in gulags by political dissidents and enemies of workers and peasants. The present lot in Hong Kong will soon be put to this purpose.

Wow, you Indians have definitely showed those pesky Chinese for violating your “border” by banning crackers. What’s next banning Chinese fortune cookies. :D

It is not a retalliation for border violations. It is Modi's push to'Make in India'. We have taken a leaf out of China's book in protectionism :P

Their are plenty of cheap Indian Cracker available in Market which are also dangerous. Chinese make lot of good stuff too. You get, what you pay. I agree with unemployment part, and I want Crackers to be banned totally, as most of factories/companies hire child labour for making them. :cray:

Banning the industry is not a correct solution to child labor problem. That would just make more people unemployed and those children would look somewhere else for job.

Before all of you rejoice banning of Chinese crackers, here are images of Indian cracker factory.

cracker313.jpg

c1253.jpg

c1251.jpg

20061117004902301.jpg

balajimaheshwar_07-copy.jpg

a97402fe4f41af661e9f7fde8d885c73._.jpg

d6e6714f459c5f60020e2af0b3cdc210._.jpg

Now go ahead and enjoy those cheap INDIAN crackers. :tup:

Banning the industry is not a correct solution to child labor problem. That would just make more people unemployed and those children would look somewhere else for job.

....but those kids would not be Indian.

On the other hand, protectionism should not mean that Indian manufacturers sell us crappy products. I remember during the 90s, we could only dream of good quality products. Indian companies used to manufacture worst kind of toys and other things. They were damn expensive too!!!

Government should strictly put heavy penalty on companies involved in child labour.

Their are plenty of cheap Indian Cracker available in Market which are also dangerous.
After this news they would no more be cheap.
Chinese make lot of good stuff too. You get, what you pay.
But those illegal fircracker are mostly cheaper ones,that is how their illegal business runs :( , shipping in a better product wouldn't be that profitable.
I agree with unemployment part, and I want Crackers to be banned totally, as most of factories/companies hire child labour for making them. :cray:
That's a bitter truth :(

It is not a retalliation for border violations. It is Modi's push to'Make in India'. We have taken a leaf out of China's book in protectionism :P
This is just a first tiny step 8-) ,reminds of time when chinese product entered(tiny step) the Indian market,and how people simply ignored it. Today they rule our market :mad:

....but those kids would not be Indian.

On the other hand, protectionism should not mean that Indian manufacturers sell us crappy products. I remember during the 90s, we could only dream of good quality products. Indian companies used to manufacture worst kind of toys and other things. They were damn expensive too!!!

The ban here is for crappy products (KClO3 mixed crackers). Regulate the industry for safety and child labor, or whatever other problems. Quality is something that the market will regulate. If companies think people would purchase higher quality, they would manufacture and sell. In 90s, the purchasing power wasn't so great.

kya yar tune trolling bhi nahi karne di.. I want to see the reaction of chinese members..

Cant people here read the news properly and comprehend what is written rather than speculating or making mole out of nothing.

The ban is because of import of dangerous chemical which is found in these chinese crackers. Simple. Full Stop.

There is no ban on Chinese lights.

Back
Top Bottom