What's new

India 'incomplete' without Pakistan's Sindh: BJP patriarch LK Advani

First, save your rivers from drying up! that is once we start utilising the full portion of water from Jammu & Kashmir... then you can start talking about; taking back what was never yours & will never be yours!
You cannot do shit; if you could've 'utilised full portion of water from IoK' you would've done so a long time ago - but you are caught by the balls. Even Indians have realised this.

Also you should worry more about your toxic shit-filled rivers; now that you have destroyed your own rivers you are now drooling over the Indus - which will not work. Your holiest river alone is the most polluted river in the world.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...n-Tibet-to-build-dam/articleshow/54622469.cms
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/china-reacts-guardedly-to-indus-water-treaty-talks-suspension-1467269
https://www.thequint.com/world/2016...eapon-pakistan-river-mekong-brahmaputra-tibet
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1191953...ver-india-threatens-scrap-indus-water-treaty/
http://indianexpress.com/article/ex...elation-indus-water-treaty-terrorism-3044967/
https://www.telegraphindia.com/1160924/jsp/frontpage/story_109996.jsp#.WH46JlMrLIU
https://qz.com/790885/narendra-modi...o-scrap-the-indus-water-treaty-with-pakistan/

But you are neither superior nor a race.

What race ARE YOU?

Turks are a race
Afghans are a race
Armenians are a race
Hindustanis are a race.
Arabs are a race.

But Pakistanis? What race are you? Pak? lol

Regarding 'superiority', hope you know that yall are the very people who bowed to all the conquerors from Alexander to Taimur.

I'm sorry I don't see how converts who refused to fight and gave up their religion, the religion and history of their history dating thousands of years, just so they could live another day, be a superior race?

Pakistanis are

P - Punjabi
A - Afghania (Pashtun)
K - Kashmiri
S - Sindhi
TAN - BalochisTAN

not to mention other ethnicity such as Dardic, Seraiki, Makrani and ect...

All of these 'races' have to an extent similar culture, shared history, similar blood and mutual beliefs. We are distinct from Indians who themselves are racially diverse. Genetics and history has proved this multiple times over - get your nasty ganga claws away from our heritage, history and people.

he is a sindhi, and like many he is attached to his ancestral land.. just like Nehru was attached to Kashmir...
its weird he chose bramhakumaris convention to say this... was their founder a sindhi?

As to whether it will translate to Indian policy of expansion, I doubt it very much. Most akhand bharat people dont believe in the idea once they wise up to the reality.

These dotheads are always ripe to provide a good laugh or two; only it's laughing AT them not WITH them

I understand this chap is originally from Sindh himself. His family decided to leave not stay. Pakistan showed magnanimity by allowing him to visit Pakistan. Years later he barks and talks like those RSS nutjobs. Every time an indian minister says such things, bring up Khalistan. That alone should end the jokes spell

I doubt that it will be so early. We will still be fighting after 2 generations.

Lets set a target for next five years. If the target is achieved we can say that after 2 generations things will be very different. You can set a target in your heart.

As to whether it will translate to Indian policy of expansion, I doubt it very much. Most akhand bharat people dont believe in the idea once they wise up to the reality.

Even if India wanted to expand they couldn't.. the people you talk about are very good at dreaming. In reality they aren't even revolutionaries just a bunch of short, funny looking guys with tiny arms. I think khaki skirt and dhotis is what they walk around in :laugh:

Lets set a target for next five years. If the target is achieved we can say that after 2 generations things will be very different. You can set a target in your heart.
It is not that people in India or Pakistan like violence or war, just that Kashmir issue is too complex. It is very emotional and strategic for us. Same might be the case for you.
When I think about Kashmir then I do not see any solution in near future. We may think that borders will be porous like in Europe but practically see Indian plan...next 5 years we will have stronger fence/concrete structure.

These dotheads are always ripe to provide a good laugh or two; only it's laughing AT them not WITH them

I understand this chap is originally from Sindh himself. His family decided to leave not stay. Pakistan showed magnanimity by allowing him to visit Pakistan. Years later he barks and talks like those RSS nutjobs. Every time an indian minister says such things, bring up Khalistan. That alone should end the jokes spell

Sure bring up Khalistan.

Matter of fact, let's start working on Khalistan right away and make a Khalistan with Lahore as its capital and definitely including Nankana Sahib. After all, your magnanimous highness won't deprive the Sikhs of their holiest shrine, will ya? Let's lead by example.

So when are we starting?

Even if India wanted to expand they couldn't.. the people you talk about are very good at dreaming. In reality they aren't even revolutionaries just a bunch of short, funny looking guys with tiny arms. I think khaki skirt and dhotis is what they walk around in :laugh:

Shall I remind you of what a bunch of short, funny (and dark macchikhor) looking guys with tiny arms did to your beloved Pakistan (RIP 1947-1971) in, uhmm, 1971?

I guess you had even shorter arms, eh? :D

It is not that people in India or Pakistan like violence or war, just that Kashmir issue is too complex. It is very emotional and strategic for us. Same might be the case for you.
When I think about Kashmir then I do not see any solution in near future. We may think that borders will be porous like in Europe but practically see Indian plan...next 5 years we will have stronger fence/concrete structure.
You still can have porus borders...different countries different solutions...

Seems like a conversation is to be had then bc I've heard even the Sikhs in occupied Kashmir are having pro Khalistan and pro Kashmir sentiments. Google is your friend dummy

Personal opinions can affect national policy. When a man runs for and becomes the leader of a country, he is literally saying that he's the best person to run the nation, and his ideas alone can bring about important change. - In a theocracy, where there is no value for the constitution. Democracies work differently. The man in question has been long sidelined to a ceremonial advisory committee. That is if you are interested in understanding the relevance and ground reality of his statement. If you wan't to score brownie point then YAY!!! you win.
You assume that the committee won't tow the leader's line, especially since the majority won on tickets handed out by him.

One only needs to look at the next US president elect, and his increasing influence (before he has even stepped into office) to understand what I'm talking about.

You assume that the committee won't tow the leader's line, especially since the majority won on tickets handed out by him.

One only needs to look at the next US president elect, and his increasing influence (before he has even stepped into office) to understand what I'm talking about.
LKA has been sidelined by Modi & Co... nearly 3 years ago... and he(LKA) has some influence but mostly due to the respect as a patriarch(does not translate to ticket distribution for example).
He keeps making comments against Modi regime on and off... or does not go to meeting when invited to show his displeasure(like a grumpy grandpa)... but he has practically lost all control over BJP that he had.

Ok what? Please re read my post and than the link you posted which is about Myanmar. Is Myanmar in India? I asked you to show me where Pakistan other than Kashmir rose similar issues of Human rights violation in integral parts of India? Pakistan talks about Kashmir because its disputed India on the other hand talked about Baluchistan which isnt. Learn the difference. One is integral part while the other is an internationally recognized dispute.
Now another one of your leaders talk about Sindh. So when you try to portray it as a personal opinion of Advani you conveniently forget that it is not just opinion of one man but rather the whole BJP who have long advocated the same and so it does not matter whether its Advani or Modi, as long as Indian intentions remains the same your constitution is not worth the paper its written upon.
PS its funny that Indians like to compare situation in Baluchistan with Rohingya. I mean its rich coming from you lot talking about human rights violation.

I understand this chap is originally from Sindh himself. His family decided to leave not stay. Pakistan showed magnanimity by allowing him to visit Pakistan. Years later he barks and talks like those RSS nutjobs.

Sir migration is strange thing, it returns with profit.

- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) migrated from Makkah. It returned in conquest of Makkah.

- Urbanization and workers bringing back industry to their native lands.

- Colonial parties returned to their home countries taking new diaspora with them.

- United States' Great Migration and then New Gread Migration.

- Migrations in Europe after World War II leading to current EU.

17 million people migrated between India and Pakistan during the Partition. They are to get their share from history. It is bound to happen and it is starting.

CK-K9xkUYAEJ-qa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom