What's new

India identifies 15 weapon systems for export

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The military hardware shortlisted for export includes Astra beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile, Prahar surface-to-surface missile, Akash missiles, light combat aircraft (LCA), supersonic cruise missile Brahmos, sonars, Arjun Mk-2 tanks, airborne early warning and control system, a variety of unmanned systems and battlefield radars.

India identifies 15 weapon systems for export - Hindustan Times

images.jpg

xITruCS.jpg

P2152354.JPG

28brahmos02.jpg

final1fj0.jpg

DRDO-Battle-Field-Surveillance-Radar-Short-Range.jpg

DRDO-Rohini-3D-Medium-Range-Surveillance-Radar.jpg

Interesting!! @Abingdonboy, @sancho, @Dillinger, others - any idea on the sonars that may be put for sale?

small arms with pvt cos
Pinaka MLRS
ALH Dhruv
Indigenous - OFb DRDO pvt cos artillary systems

How is the development of NAG ATGM going?

nice

tested and ok

Indegenous seeker also tested upto 4km in trying and difficult conditions in desert and 6-7km in good dessert conditions

Helina too tested and airlaunched version ebing worked upon with 10-12 km range to be fired form planes

Shouldrfired version design freeze achieved

I believe NAG is a good candidate for export if inducted in huge numbers.

How is the development of NAG ATGM going?

I just remember an interesting thing after I saw you regarding nano weapons. I have a relation in US working on it. She said (on her visit to our house)something regarding targeting terrorists who mingle into crowds or remain inside jungles/caves. Something like in the shape of bees/flies armed with one or two highly poisoned needles, a scanner (may be face or eye) and a chip having enough memory to store available terrorists photos/or programmed to shoot at any one holding some kind of weapons etc. Is that possible?

Prahar alone can change the course of battle field if launched in mass. :triniti:

I just remember an interesting thing after I saw you regarding nano weapons. I have a relation in US working on it. She said (on her visit to our house)something regarding targeting terrorists who mingle into crowds or remain inside jungles/caves. Something like in the shape of bees/flies armed with one or two highly poisoned needles, a scanner (may be face or eye) and a chip having enough memory to store available terrorists photos/or programmed to shoot at any one holding some kind of weapons etc. Is that possible?

Yes, apparently last week, few of my friends were talking about something in these lines, mini UAV drones that can clear into buildings and detonate.

Brahmos is an excellent system for export. A matured platform with land, sea and soon to launched air version Brahmos mini.

The military hardware shortlisted for export includes Astra beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile, Prahar surface-to-surface missile, Akash missiles, light combat aircraft (LCA), supersonic cruise missile Brahmos, sonars, Arjun Mk-2 tanks, airborne early warning and control system, a variety of unmanned systems and battlefield radars.

India identifies 15 weapon systems for export - Hindustan Times

View attachment 48894

View attachment 48895

View attachment 48896

View attachment 48897

View attachment 48898

View attachment 48899

View attachment 48900

Interesting!! @Abingdonboy, @sancho, @Dillinger, others - any idea on the sonars that may be put for sale?

SEXY PICS!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :oops: :partay:

Yes, apparently last week, few of my friends were talking about something in these lines, mini UAV drones that can clear into buildings and detonate.

Ummm....detonation means carrying more load and there by bigger size and collateral damage. Yes, that for other purpose. But here I mean targeting individuals, say two or three known persons mingled with civilians inside a building. And the mechanism to create detonation requires more space. So spring mechanism to fire very light but pointy needle with high grade poison (you are dead even if it touches your skin) can be achieved through nano tech. Plus this will not require remote operation as it will be self/AI controlled!!

Well, this is indeed good news. Modi is slowly but steadily working on his plans. Things are becoming more and more clear as days pass.

A miniature hunter/seeker

Back
Top Bottom