What's new

India going to pummel England

England 172 for 9. India are most certainly the winners of this!!

England 174 all out. India win by 128 runs. Well played Dhoni and the boys

noo indian will never achieve white wash as englishman did to them not in dreams indian will loose few games for sure and if they looose one game i bet you all indian please dont show you face here again if india win all games i will never show my face

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

do any indians dare here i think no one will

noo indian will never achieve white wash as englishman did to them not in dreams indian will loose few games for sure and if they looose one game i bet you all indian please dont show you face here again if india win all games i will never show my face

---------- Post added at 03:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

do any indians dare here i think no one will

Super Falcon.. welcome back! we missed you...:welcome:

janjaweed hahahahaha thank u again but what makes me hot from ur side when india win one match and they say we will whitewash england fair enough england lack few players in the side when same thing happened to indian in england ur fellow indian man say no sehwag no tendu sir ji grow up and give others a respect in order to ern respect as you given me in return im thank full to you for your kind words we dont like to use bad words for india but when you get to excited and [post un respected words for other nation that what makes us problematic for you and than fight starts if indian grow up a little and give respect to other others will respect india too

janjaweed hahahahaha thank u again but what makes me hot from ur side when india win one match and they say we will whitewash england fair enough england lack few players in the side when same thing happened to indian in england ur fellow indian man say no sehwag no tendu sir ji grow up and give others a respect in order to ern respect as you given me in return im thank full to you for your kind words we dont like to use bad words for india but when you get to excited and [post un respected words for other nation that what makes us problematic for you and than fight starts if indian grow up a little and give respect to other others will respect india too

I fully agree with you Super Falcon.. May Allah give them the capacity the way he gave me to comprehend whatever you quoted above!!

Thank you again but ALLAH only give those who want to come to the ALMIGHTY ALLAH'S Path anyway

Tandulkar ka Janaza nikal jai ga

Mr Shaky knees , will have tough time even with dead pitches in India

What kind of Rocky training is he doing ? to play against England

he is so scared that he is not even playing in this series. probably hiding somewhere in .....

Suprised he actually did not played I just checked the score card

What a difference it makes to play in Green lush fields in England and dry , damp slow pitches in India

There should be a rule to have artificial playing fields so conditions are same in all countries

England have their pitches, Indian have their pitches , Australians have theirs , we used to have reverse swing and West Indies used to be masters of Bouncers , but rule changes have ruined cricket

Back
Top Bottom