Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
WDWeb Desk

January 14, 2017
WORLD

l_127259_015313_updates.jpg

NEW DELHI: India has decided to convey its reservations to the United Kingdom on its support to China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, Indian press reported on Saturday.

According to the report, the British government's move to encourage its companies to invest in projects along the CPEC irked the Pakistan`s neighbouring state.The UK formally expressed interest in the CPEC during the recent visit to Pakistan of Alok Sharma, Parliamentary

The UK formally expressed interest in the CPEC during the recent visit to Pakistan of Alok Sharma, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (Minister for Asia and the Pacific) of the British government.

According to the Pakistan`s Annual Development Plan 2015-16, GDP growth is expected to increase to 5.7 in light of investment in the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project as well as the enhanced size of the Public Sector Development Programme (PSDP).

Through CPEC Pakistan will see an inflow of $46 billion. The following economic activity is likely to create 2 million direct and indirect employment opportunities.

Over the last year the government has added 386 Megawatt to the national grid system and another 2,500MW will be added this year to ensure uninterrupted supply of electricity to the industries and eventually improve the employment prospects in the economy.

Under the Youth Business Loan Scheme, young entrepreneurs between the age group of 21-45 years are being provided subsidised financing through designated financial institutions.

China-Pakistan economic corridor (CPEC) is a mega project of USD 45+ billion taking the bilateral relationship between Pakistan and China to new heights. The economic corridor is about 3000 Kilometres long consisting of highways, railways and pipelines that will connect China’s Xinjiang province to rest of the world through Pakistan’s Gwadar port.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/127259-India-express-concern-over-UKs-support-to-CPEC

India will do everything in its power to try to derail the project...

However, they will fail because they have illusions of grandeur about themselves and illusions of weakness about pakistan.

India will do everything in its power to try to derail the project...

However, they will fail because they have illusions of grandeur about themselves and illusions of weakness about pakistan.

Plus the crying
The whinging
The whining

Dealing with India is like dealing with a teenage drama queen on her first period.

CPEC must benefit us on bilateral basis. Our foreign policy makers have made us a Bakshu of all.
Support or not its reality now

Plus the crying
The whinging
The whining

Dealing with India is like dealing with a teenage drama queen on her first period.
In the case of CPEC, we must not act like any country's Bakshu. This time, our foreign policy makers must be bound to look after the interests of Pakistan on bilateral basis.

Correct me if i'm wrong but as far as i know, India is not concerned about CPEC as it is a puny 46 Billion Dollar investment against the multi trillion dollar Indian economy, even if it goes through it will resulting in collapse of Pakistan economy due to burden of loans which is good for India, more than 95% Indians don't even know what CPEC is and the ones who know don't care. At least this is what i have gathered reading these forums then why all the crying and whining people?

why cant Pakistan establishment understand that it`s indian tactics to delay the project. as long as the delay, pakistan will have to face the huge debt. and still Nawaz Govt is not focusing on Baluchistan development, shame on Nawaz shareef

Correct me if i'm wrong but as far as i know, India is not concerned about CPEC as it is a puny 46 Billion Dollar investment against the multi trillion dollar Indian economy, even if it goes through it will resulting in collapse of Pakistan economy due to burden of loans which is good for India, more than 95% Indians don't even know what CPEC is and the ones who know don't care. At least this is what i have gathered reading these forums then why all the crying and whining people?
Chinese presence in Pakistan (especially Kashmir) & Indian ocean are our concerns..

Time to stop Indian private investment in uk.

Your entire investment = British single arm deal is more than your imagination like your so called rupa rapa of world's expensive aircraft MMRCA is become LOL in front of Saudis single deal with US related to Apache and few other goods. :lol:

file your complaints here..................
h89c8tz.jpg

mind you its quiet early for british companies to move in as chinese companies have yet to go there. once they go and test the waters and its all good then its good to go.

Time to stop Indian private investment in uk.
clearly you have not heard to landrover or jaguar

But Chinese are going to be present. Nothing you can do about it.
Chinese presence in Pakistan is a reality now, but keeping on pressure will serve us many purposes.. One is to keep whole Kashmir as a buffer state is our main objective.. Second is China's power or leverage over the Pakistan is increasing day by day.. If they want a peaceful CPEC , they need to make sure a peaceful Kashmir in India.. So China will control Pakistan in this regard.. So we need to keep on pressuring..

Back
Top Bottom