What's new

India blackout worsens; 620M in dark

Tum jo to kerti ho yareenan acha hi kerti ho gi lag raha hai but tumara miya jo kerta hai wo bhi acha hai kya coz i doubt his abilities otherwise no man leave his wife loose to troll at this hr :cheesy:
oye mere miya di galan na kar unano je pata chida ke tu mainu cheda si tey woh tenu model town de chorahe naal naga karke ulta latka dega.bach ke rahna.

paaji tussi thand rakho zara i'll handle these kids.

ooye khasma noo khana meri galan sun.je tu ramdan vich pee ke aya tey tenu woh hi mori vich baha doongi jitthe se tu aya si.

My God you can go up to there, had no idea before!! I'll for sure be heedful in future. ;)

hey guys can you post in english, if not atleast give a hint in {} of what you are telling in HINDI.
there are lot of guys here in PDF like me, who do not know Hindi

hey guys can you post in english, if not atleast give a hint in {} of what you are telling in HINDI.
I know hindi but cant be bothered to read in roman script. Its so boring...

oye mere miya di galan na kar unano je pata chida ke tu mainu cheda si tey woh tenu model town de chorahe naal naga karke ulta latka dega.bach ke rahna.

Lagda e menu ya kise hor nu nanga ker k hi tera masla hul hoye ga osra tenu sukoon nai aye ga...:P

Well, the power failure was indeed due to outdated infrastructure which could not handle increasing demand....the govt. should look into this matter......hope it never happens again...

I'm writing from West Bengal....here, power is restored after almost 15 hrs.....and I'm back to PDF....LOL

Though people were highly inconvenienced....the reaction was kind of funny......since the power outage was so huge, sudden and unprecedented, it turned into an event.....since everything stalled, people had nothing to do apart from 'relaxing'......the feeling was like....something huge and unnatural has happened.....

LOL whats wrong with you if you are so worried about Pakistan's wants so why the hell you fought during 1971 ??? BTW you brain farter why do need NE for ??

LOL this guy has really lost his mind I personally think we should beat the hell out of all the illegal BD living here and should send them back who they are equally insane just like this dude.

A muslim should worry about other muslims and that includes PAK and Kashmiri muslims whom I consider my brothers. Nothing to do with 71 which you bought to derail the thread like an typical pathetic indian. There are plenty of threads running on that, visit those and see my post on those.:)

NE is an occupied territory invaded by deceptive chankya ideology holders of congress like Patel and nehru. They don't call themselves Indians even after 65 years after creation of this state
known as India. And an independent NE is is BD national and geopolitical interest and its a
no brainer conclusion.

There are no such thing as illegal BDs in India only indian bengali muslims are there. If you don't
them give them back along with their ancestral homeland to us. Simple isn't it?:coffee:

Its Punjabi not Hindi... You are right better if posters use English in their posts.

Is it back yet? ajtr/foo, are you in south / west India now? :)

Sir, I am in New Delhi, Most apparent for a Nuke attack... I dont know if it's gonna be Pak, China or one of our gonna fail cozz Kalmadi got a stake in it.

Its Punjabi not Hindi... You are right better if posters use English in their posts.
Its actually tooti footi punjabi.watever language i speak i speak tooti footi except hindi.no more post in punjabi now.

So acc to illegal BDs crossing over the fences is not a probelm??? yes my previous post was not needed but there's alot of things out here are irrelevant.....Anyway its nice to see you're having enough patience to read all this crap and still post something with out hurting sentiments of others but I prefer to post accordingly report if you like..

Sir, I do underdtand where you are coming from. In the end if BD's are crossing our fences, then they must have a reason, they were doing it in 71, why are you opposing it now? Was it selfish or we as India a tolerant and perseverance society which will let people live and not worry about our own cottages.

I am grateful for your compliments for me, I think we all can just mellow down so we can actually dwell into the real stuff rather than carrasing a Pu@ssy (CAT) which will only MEOW!

Its actually tooti footi punjabi.watever language i speak i speak tooti footi except hindi.no more post in punjabi now.

But still you are quite good at it, I mean Punjabi. It makes post understandable.

Back
Top Bottom