What's new

India and Pakistan are the most dumbest people in the world

Morphine

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
India
While the world is fighting against poverty, unemployment, ebola, terrorism and economic unstability, both the Asian neighbours India and
Pakistan are fighting over an issue that is highly unlikely to ever get solved. Lets face it, the Kashmir issue can never
get solved with diplomatic solutions. So what can be the solution to this?
1. A 3rd party intervention - U.N
2. A plebecite can be hold in Kashmir much like scotland.
3. Full-Scale War.
A 3rd party intervention is not possible unless both the countries agrees on that, according to the simla agreement, on the other hand a plebecite demand from the Pakistan side is also not possible because then according to the UN, Pakistan has to remove all her soldiers from not only Azad Kashmir but also from Aksai Chin (a territory given to china by Pakistan). So the only closest solution to this is a Full-Scale War. Now a full scale war is bound to go into a Nuclear war which is again other countries will not allow to happen. So, what is going to happen is both the countries will either invest their money in a proxy war or border clashes. Both the countries are bound to invest a huge lumpsum of money on defence which the developed countries know. So, for them both India and Pakistan is more of a gold mine. How often have you seen a developed country involving in border clashes like India or Pakistan or rather like any other developing countries. The Asian countries are full of gas, oil and human resources reserve. Imagine this situation, a gas and oil pipeline, connecting Arab, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, China and Russia. A trade line between all the the middle east countries. The dollar is going to fall much like a new born bird. Thats what americans know, because they export things like machinery, oil (from other countries), military equipments and pharmaceuticals which can be done by any of the growing asian countries like china or Russia. Asia has become more like British India, where the British(now America) is playing the divide and conquer rule, to get hold of the reserves. The more quickly both India and Pakistan understand this the better they will be in future or else the future is dark for both the countries.
EDIT :
Since i cant post link as a new member i am attaching the Plebecite resolution which was passed by UN :
un_47.jpg

Last edited:
@The-Authority I do not agree with all the points. But a lot of positive points can be registered mutually and an introspection is called upon.

While the world is fighting against poverty, unemployment, ebola, terrorism and economic unstability, both the Asian neighbours India and
Pakistan are fighting over an issue that is highly unlikely to ever get solved. Lets face it, the Kashmir issue can never
get solved with diplomatic solutions. So what can be the solution to this?
1. A 3rd party intervention - U.N
2. A plebecite can be hold in Kashmir much like scotland.
3. Full-Scale War.
A 3rd party intervention is not possible unless both the countries agrees on that, according to the simla agreement, on the other hand a plebecite demand from the Pakistan side is also not possible because then according to the UN, Pakistan has to remove all her soldiers from not only Azad Kashmir but also from Aksai Chin (a territory given to china by Pakistan). So the only closest solution to this is a Full-Scale War. Now a full scale war is bound to go into a Nuclear war which is again other countries will not allow to happen. So, what is going to happen is both the countries will either invest their money in a proxy war or border clashes. Both the countries are bound to invest a huge lumpsum of money on defence which the developed countries know. So, for them both India and Pakistan is more of a gold mine. How often have you seen a developed country involving in border clashes like India or Pakistan or rather like any other developing countries. The Asian countries are full of gas, oil and human resources reserve. Imagine this situation, a gas and oil pipeline, connecting Arab, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, India, China and Russia. A trade line between all the the middle east countries. The dollar is going to fall much like a new born bird. Thats what americans know, because they export things like machinery, oil (from other countries), military equipments and pharmaceuticals which can be done by any of the growing asian countries like china or Russia. Asia has become more like British India, where the British(now America) is playing the divide and conquer rule, to get hold of the reserves. The more quickly both India and Pakistan understand this the better they will be in future or else the future is dark for both the countries.
You talk about forces withdrawal and only talk about Pakistani forces with drawl, it is a spin by an Indian when you do not even mention 600,000 Indian soldiers in Kashmir. what will happen to those occupying forces. you are so possessed by hatred of Muslims that you fail to tell the whole truth to solve the issue by mutual understanding, but try to put one over Pakistan by half truth

You assume that India will win the war if it breaks out again it is your spin.

and you also talk about nuclear war and assume the other countries will not allow it, again you assume that the nukes of Pakistan are under control of other countries, again you not only talk down to Pakistan but assume about nuke assets of Pakistan,

you also assume that American economy will fail, are you in the right mind, would America allow that to happen,

You dude are a spin master of the millennium.

Last edited:
@The-Authority I do not agree with all the points. But a lot of positive points can be registered mutually and an introspection is called upon.
In my view plebiscite is the most sensible option. The reason for which it has been discarded above is dumb. If pakistan suggests plebiscite then it will do its part

hypothetically speaking
what would happen if India just let's Pakistan have Kashmir?

In my view plebiscite is the most sensible option. The reason for which it has been discarded above is dumb. If pakistan suggests plebiscite then it will do its part

I am not an appropriate authority to comment upon it or can do much about it. (Being a common Indian citizen and take you to be my Pakistani corresponding counterpart). All I mean to say is that at least we can help in people to people interaction, which is in our control and reach.

I am not an appropriate authority to comment upon it or can do much about it. (Being a common Indian citizen and take you to be my Pakistani corresponding counterpart). All I mean to say is that at least we can help in people to people interaction, which is in our control and reach.
That is possible but the disputes have to be settled first otherwise it will not be fruitful what do you think?

You talk about forces withdrawal and only talk about Pakistani forces with drawl, it is a spin by an Indian when you do not even mention 600,000 Indian soldiers in Kashmir. what will happen to those occupying forces. you are so possessed by hatred of Muslims that you fail to tell the whole truth to solve the issue by mutual understanding, but try to put one over Pakistan be half truth

You assume that India will win the war if it breaks out again it is your spin.

and you also talk about nuclear war and assume the other countries will not allow it, again you assume that the nukes of Pakistan are under control of other countries, again you not only talk down to Pakistan but assume about nuke assets of Pakistan,

you also assume that American economy will fail, are you in the right mind, would America allow that to happen,

Warmongering ....Every time anybody on any forum with any thing to do with pak sounds like the nukes are the greatest assest and achievement of pakistanis and they will use them on the slightest of pretext... By this trend I do have a feeling that I should not antagonize any pakistani or he shall NUKE my home in spite me having no direct animosity or acquaintance with him.

That is possible but the diisputes have to be settled first otherwise it will not be fruitful what do you think?

I agree with you but are we the right authorities to do it and we anyone pay heed to our personal feelings, just give a sincere thought. Hope you won't it take it otherwise. I myself feel that this article is just a troll.

Last edited:
Warmongering ....Every time anybody on any forum with any thing to do with pak sounds like the nukes are the greatest assest and achievement of pakistanis and they will use them on the slightest of pretext... By this trend I do have a feeling that I should not antagonize any pakistani or he shall NUKE my home in spite me having no direct animosity with them.

I agree with you but are we the right authorities to do it and we anyone pay heed to our personal feelings, just give a sincere thought. Hope you won't it take it otherwise. I myself feel that this article is just a troll.
Now you are spinning it, I was bringing to your attention about you mentioning Nuclear war so casually, and now you spin it around, it proves my point again that Indian are spin masters.

Back
Top Bottom