What's new

India: 400 men cut off their testicles to get "Closer to God"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can make a religion based post about Pakistanis on this issue but will probably get banned.
you don't have to say anything google ....said that all in their report..... tops the list of beastality searches

including SNAKE and GOAT

:lol:

no wonder so little wildlife there

Taking religion too serious and listening to some dumbass religious leaders instead of using your own f***** brain :tup:

BTW: Am I the only one feeling some phantom pain between my legs after reading the headline?

On the bright side: These idiots wont pass on their genes on the next generation :lol:

Hahaha.. Good one

That is the first thing comes to my mind. Now we know men can survive without testicle unless only Indians can survive. I gotta say with Indian tone, "what a capacity they have". :blink:

very creative analysis!

you don't have to say anything google ....said that all in their report..... tops the list of beastality searches

including SNAKE and GOAT

:lol:

no wonder so little wildlife there

what can we say man, we got balls lololoool

Sorry had to post this

fc5948b8141683083165039395_700w_0.jpg

Good, they will not be able to reproduce, less source of dumb people.

Ouch man.

Did they at least get their money back from this "Guru"?

And what is this Guru going to do with all the spare scrotums? Make a tent?

Have they applied local anesthesia or just chopped it off....Ouch!!!! Even reading headlines giving me shivers....

What are the medical implications for men, if this really happened?

What are the medical implications for men, if this really happened?

Hormone imbalance (breast size increases, body fat increases around hips etc etc etc), bone density decreases, total disturbance in ones sexuality (obviously)... thats all what I can think of at this moment

Looks like cannibalism, genital mutilation and beef ban is the new fashion in Hindutva India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom