What's new

India: 400 men cut off their testicles to get "Closer to God"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultimate objective of evil is population control... how it comes about is not important.

Population control equals one happy earth. We believe in heaven on earth. :woot:

I can make a religion based post about Pakistanis on this issue but will probably get banned.

Well, at least now they won't feel a thing getting a kick in the crouch. The universe is a painless place...

one way to look at it is these dick(less) heads will not be able to propagates their genes.:yahoo:

image.jpg

Does this mean Indians are khassis for real?
1365810932402.jpg

:lol:

All Indians should follow the teachings of santana dharma.

Hello Moron!

Firstly It is sanatana dharma. I dont want to insult the sentiments of the majority here by misspelling your religion to prove a point. Not to mention your sentimental mods giving me a warning while choosing to ignore your stupidity.

Secondly this incident happened in a Sikh sect. Learn to read before mouthing off bull shite, shall we?

:lol: first I thought it was a BS joke/satire ... than I was like WTF ..:lol:

They (indians) will feel no change whatsoever...They will remain the same....:lol: with or without testicles...

i dont know whether they will get closer to God or not... but they will surely not be able to get closer to the ladies ever :P

Ok, one thing is proven that men can survive after removal of testicle, now study there behavior to find out if their is any difference between them and common Indian.

That is the first thing comes to my mind. Now we know men can survive without testicle unless only Indians can survive. I gotta say with Indian tone, "what a capacity they have". :blink:

They (indians) will feel no change whatsoever...They will remain the same....:lol: with or without testicles...

I guess in this case, it is better left to anonymity whether this is good news or bad news for Indian girls. But given the rape incidents lately in India, good news for Indian girls in the long run. :tup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom