What's new

India’s War-Mongering Policy against China

disintegrate china !!!!

you kidding me? on what basis will china be split?

china is almost a monolithic entity. almost the entire population is han. there is very little variety in language or religion. the entire country follows the same political ideology.

there is absolutely nothing which can form a basis for splitting china, specially after tibet has been accepted as a part of china by the GoI

Chinese ethnics group

Chinese ethnics group

Hmm. whats your point?
Han chinese form more than 95% of the population. They are majority in all the provinces, including Tibet, Xinjinag and Inner Mongolia.

China knows its enemies and its watching U

Any agression will be met with BIG PAW

PANDA%20PAW%201.jpg

SMACK

^^ lawls

also splitting china is extremely difficult to say the least whenever a strong government forms china always comes back together as one nation

while china does have its minorities i am glad to say that there is no danger of revolt by those minorities. the chances of that are much smaller than a black or latino revolt in the US actually.

india is not a warmongering nation but again due to india's proximity to a sensitive and strategic location, there will be natural distrust.

hmmmmm very boring article,he failed to mention about

indian toilets,no water in it,200% poverty,india is a failed nation,failed projects of agni,pritvi,akash,arihant,lca,arjun,nag,shivalik,AAD,PAD etc etc,3000% illiteracy,slums of india,J@K independence,sania mirza,IPL money laundering,kickoff from afgan,U.S master,Arunachal is south tibet,maoist trouble in 568 districts of india,falling jets,indian defeat in 62,65,71,99 wars,attack on sri lankan team,india backing ttp,bla,abc,bbc,cnn,xyz,mnop,bjp,tdp,rjd,etc,indian prostitution,child labour,adult labour,**** movies,bollywood,tollywood,kollywood,indians eating grass and *** and whatever,untouchables,dalit,mayawati,(oops her garland also)insurgency in assam,tamil nadu,kerala,karnataka,gujrat,bihar,delhi,haryana and andhra,isro's failure,chandrayan fail,gslv fail,pslv fail,slv fail,indian army do yoga,baba ramdev and nityanand swami(oops)and unsafe indian nuclear facilities,tata nano etc

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooph i will tell more when i remember

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmm very boring article,he failed to mention about

indian toilets,no water in it,200% poverty,india is a failed nation,failed projects of agni,pritvi,akash,arihant,lca,arjun,nag,shivalik,A AD,PAD etc etc,3000% illiteracy,slums of india,J@K independence,sania mirza,IPL money laundering,kickoff from afgan,U.S master,Arunachal is south tibet,maoist trouble in 568 districts of india,falling jets,indian defeat in 62,65,71,99 wars,attack on sri lankan team,india backing ttp,bla,abc,bbc,cnn,xyz,mnop,bjp,tdp,rjd,etc,india n prostitution,child labour,adult labour,**** movies,bollywood,tollywood,kollywood,indians eating grass and *** and whatever,untouchables,dalit,mayawati,(oops her garland also)insurgency in assam,tamil nadu,kerala,karnataka,gujrat,bihar,delhi,haryana and andhra,isro's failure,chandrayan fail,gslv fail,pslv fail,slv fail,indian army do yoga,baba ramdev and nityanand swami(oops)and unsafe indian nuclear facilities,tata nano etc

ooph i will tell more when i remember

A new addition in India's maneuverings

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Did you ever seen any Pakistani, saying anything like...

OH look what india did to sania mirza....

see what sania mirza did for inida... and Inia???? OH MAN:rofl:

Sania Mirza has no respect in India....

Sania Mirza is a worst example of treatment of Minorities or Muslims in India....

dude :rofl:

Sania Mirza was a common Indian citizen, she played tannis for India, india respected her, now she came to the age where she thought of marriage and married. Simple as that.

Now if her husband is Pakistani, then what is the difference.:rofl:

Now come back to the original topic... :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Did you ever seen any Pakistani, saying anything like...

OH look what india did to sania mirza....

see what sania mirza did for inida... and Inia???? OH MAN:rofl:

Sania Mirza has no respect in India....

Sania Mirza is a worst example of treatment of Minorities or Muslims in India....

Cheap immature post! Typical! Expected! Never mind.

Back
Top Bottom