What's new

India’s Unlimited Defence Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your one more failed troll. Read previous posts. I said there is no need of agniVI.
Already said With MIRV its range it 6000km
while Agni-VI intercontinental ballistic missile, 10,000 km range (under development).

You just trolling here baseless.. i said you read with fragile eyes. And Again please not convert this thread to ISI and then on wars. This is long debate. It is ok if range b/w 3000-4000 which covers china and Pakistan but above than this your dangerous plan of Mass destruction. Specially Agni-VI. I said you need sleep then come here.

so u will explain our needs to us??? listen up loosers, we don't need ur advice on deciding which missiles we will develop, u keep ur stupid advice to urself......

Your one more failed troll. Read previous posts. I said there is no need of agniVI.
while Agni-VI intercontinental ballistic missile, 10,000 km range (under development).

You just trolling here baseless.. i said you read with fragile eyes. And Again please not convert this thread to ISI and then on wars. This is long debate. It is ok if range b/w 3000-4000 which covers china and Pakistan but above than this your dangerous plan of Mass destruction. Specially Agni-VI. I said you need sleep then come here.

Sir at least first let them conduct the test for Agn-V, don't jump the gun on Agni-VI. They simply want to be ready for what might happen tomorrow.

Pakistanis should realize that we are not anymore interested in dealing with it. It has got its internal problems which it needs to settle first. Our level has boomed much higher and we dont want to limit ourselves in the boring Pakistan, a nation run by Clergy & Covert agencies !!! We have greater roles to play in the international diaspora rather than spending energy to deal with Pakistan. India's best move to deal with Pakistan is..... To keep it as it is, It will perish itself due to internal disturbances. But we need to keep a vigil that their internal disturbance issues doesnt cross the border.
Our aim now is to be a Superpower by 2020, And for that, apart from upgrading militarily, We need to re-access our foreign policies and strategies. So Pakistanis, Be very sure that our massive Defence up-gradation is not aimed at you, Unless you poke your nose more into our matters. We are in a hurry, In a race for becoming the Asian Superpower as well as one of the World Powerhouse !!!
You don't worry, This time we will kick out these corrupted Politicians, then in 2 years. we will have same PACE as we had in 2005.:pakistan:

so u will explain our needs to us??? listen up loosers, we don't need ur advice on deciding which missiles we will develop, u keep ur stupid advice to urself......

Again you read previous Posts.
I gave you no advice there, but told your Mass destruction Plans and real face.

Again you read previous Posts.
I gave you no advice there, but told your Mass destruction Plans and real face.

lol.... he thinks we r terrorist state... who is gonna nuke all world.....
dude... your country is on 12th rank on list of failed nations.... so be some productive...
2 decades ago pak was at arms race with us..... but now u can't afford it anymore.... so u start trolling.... :cheesy:

lol.... he thinks we r terrorist state... who is gonna nuke all world.....
dude... your country is on 12th rank on list of failed nations.... so be some productive...
2 decades ago pak was at arms race with us..... but now u can't afford it anymore.... so u start trolling.... :cheesy:

And you have joined PDF to reply to this post after 7 months :hitwall:

What I cant understand is that we see so much about India spending on arms well why are they still flying mig21s which is 1960 technology which keep falling out of the sky for no reason killing pilots as well. and these planes are called flying coffins,

It is like planting a tree....you have to wait for the fruits...

Now you will decide ..what is enough for India..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom