What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

So, do you think any other country lets analysists actually count their bombs? Its an estimate based on the production capacity of the the reactor (reactor size), estimated quantity required per weapon (based on the tested weapon size), rest is simple maths.

no, abselutly not .
But isnt that same fissile meterial is used recycle and used up in power plants .
So basically he is adding all the production uptil now and draws this conclusion , its hellerious.

Nuclear weapons, these guys cant even make proper Diwali crackers.

The first two paragraphs are classic indeed. How subtly he explains the ugly reality with a flair of humour and satire. Marvelous indeed. This also explains the lies India lived on and is also continue to live on.

And then his mind jumbles up will all sorts of 'shaka-laka boom boom'!

Well sonic boom I am not pushed what is diwali and the linked crackers. I am not going to dirty the google by searching for this muck word which I dont know anything about.

On the other hand you take delight in ignorance, silliness and downright wackiness;) Yes, we understand your priority.

"Therefore, on acquisition of a fully controlled Akula, India will be in a position to launch submarine borne long range nuclear tipped ballistic missiles which are also being developed with Russian assistance"
when did an attack submarine launch ballistic missiles:hitwall:,so much for a master in war studies,i think he should join indian media:cheesy:

What a waste of time.......tardy writing, imaginative and superlative. Perfect for manufacturing unadultrated manure.

No surprise, our SLLBMs are on already done with drawing boards and may be ready for testing.

The name Akula ("shark") is the Soviet designation of the ballistic missile submarine class.

Well sonic boom I am not pushed what is diwali and the linked crackers. I am not going to dirty the google by searching for this muck word which I dont know anything about.

This has to be the worst dim witted pea brained moronical comment i have ever read... anyways carry on ... its good to know there are humans with an IQ of less than 0.0001. :woot:

[/COLOR]
No sir, the Indian defence establishment didnt even know that their politicians are developing nculear weapons. Because they dont trust them. Besides, neither Pakistan nor India has offcially announce the total number of nuclear weapons they possess. These are scientifically estaimated numbers.

:eek: No !!! ... I change my stance .... this is the one .... this is definitely right up there ... among the best dim witted comments ...

Good Job :azn: ... pls continue posting ....

Back
Top Bottom