What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

The first two paragraphs are classic indeed. How subtly he explains the ugly reality with a flair of humour and satire. Marvelous indeed. This also explains the lies India lived on and is also continue to live on.

Oh you mean that Sufyan has written his article as "humour and satire"?
Maybe.

we have more than enough uranium that can make more than 500 bombs but we need electricity more than nuclear bombs

Instant of making more bombs we are working on delivery system (nuke sub, K4, Agni5)cause thats the crucial thing and i think 100-120 is more than enough

Hey DRDO. DRDO has been a failure as an organisation and even the Indians lament about it. Indian press is full of its failures and money dumping stories. For the bijli producing nuclear reactors you guys first bought your own politicians in the assembly with millions of dollars and then sold yourselves to the Americans cheaply for the nuclear deal. Baniya nahin sudhray ga paise le kar bikne ko jitnay bhi Andhay Hazar le aao. :)

Hey DRDO. DRDO has been a failure as an organisation and even the Indians lament about it. Indian press is full of its failures and money dumping stories. For the bijli producing nuclear reactors you guys first bought your own politicians in the assembly with millions of dollars and then sold yourselves to the Americans cheaply for the nuclear deal. Baniya nahin sudhray ga paise le kar bikne ko jitnay bhi Andhay Hazar le aao. :)
:lol::lol:

no our politicians are not impotent like your . Who cant do anything when NATO killing your civilians

And they are not allowing any one to kill Indian for money like yours

cheap, sold to America, bikaou emaan ye alfaaz tumare mun se achhe nai lagte.

Now are you also writing a piece of "humour and satire" ?

I think Indians do not worry about count of their Nuclear Stockpile and neither I have seen them feel insecure. Rest of the world can do counting, we feel confident about our security. (Assume what you want to)

no our politicians are not impotent like your . Who cant do anything when NATO killing your civilians

leave that kid bro, let him spit at the sky, we know what the result is gonna be :)

Sorry but I must negate your point here.

WHat did our politicians do when hundreds and thousands of our ppl die in terrorist attacks, 26/11 being the most dynamic ?

Our politicians are equally impotent as theirs.

I agree, politicians are politicians. But tell me about the potency of your politicians during the recent telecom scam where they stole 40 billion dollars from their own people. I agree they are very potent indeed.

Stupid+thread1215446989.gif

I agree, politicians are politicians. But tell me about the potency of your politicians during the recent telecom scam where they stole 40 billion dollars from their own people. I agree they are very potent indeed.

A.Raja, our not-so-honorable telecom minister is in the jail now. On the other hand, what have you guys done to your beloved Zardari? :what:

Hey, wasn't the thread about:

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

Or is it about;
"humour and satire"?

Who brought "politicians" into this. Unless politicians can be counted as "nuclear weapons" ? :what:

Back
Top Bottom