What's new

Inappropriate Language...

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
(do not use this thread for any complains)

This is a serious problem on this forum, one thing many members get away with, inappropriate language is used and most of the time post are simply deleted. We have discussed this problem many times with each other, and it's time to crack down on any member using unacceptable forum language. There is no excuse for using inappropriate language. Such language only reflects one's mindset and uprising, sorry to say. If you can't tackle a member or if you can't reply to a discussion it's no excuse for using inappropriate language. Mods will not tolerate this and will not look into any excuses.
If a member is breaking forum rules, simply report him or tag mods if you feel reporting is useless. While i assure every post reported is surely resolved.

Slangs and sick Generalization...
This is also a massive problem with many posters, sick generalization and slang of no value need to stop. Such slang and etc, etc will not be tolerated anymore. Any member violating forum rules will simply be 'warned' under the section 'inappropriate language.
Words like, 'Indiots', 'Porkis'...Using slang's and words like P A K I S.
Bhartis 'inappropriately' also falls into this category. Insulting a nation, racism or any sort also falls into this category.
NOTE: The word Bhartiya is not to be confused with ' P A K I' Bhartiya is not an insult. Word is not to be used inappropriately.
Words like Chutiya, chutiyapa, Randi Rona, and similar kinds..

Bottom line: strict action from now on, no more talks and consultation through conversations. Country flags wont matter, Pakistani or not. No excuse for inappropriate language.

Anything to add? @WebMaster ,@Horus ,@Manticore ,@Oscar ,@Irfan Baloch ,@waz ,@Jungibaaz ,@Aether ....

Last edited:
(do not use this thread for any complains)

This is a serious problem on this forum, one thing many members get away with, inappropriate language is used and most of the time post are simply deleted. We have discussed this problem many times with each other, and it's time to crack down on any member using unacceptable forum language. There is no excuse for using inappropriate language. Such language only reflects one's mindset and uprising, sorry to say. If you can't tackle a member or if you can't reply to a discussion it's no excuse for using inappropriate language. Mods will not tolerate this and will not look into any excuses.
If a member is breaking forum rules, simply report him or tag mods if you feel reporting is useless. While i assure every post reported is surely resolved.

Slangs and sick Generalization...
This is also a massive problem with many posters, sick generalization and slang of no value need to stop. Such slang and etc, etc will not be tolerated anymore. Any member violating forum rules will simply be 'warned' under the section 'inappropriate language.
Words like, 'Indiots', 'Porkis'...Using slang's like P A K I S and Bhartis inappropriately also falls into this category. Insulting a nation, racism or any sort also falls into this category.

Bottom line: strict action from now on, no more talks and consultation through conversations. Country flags wont matter, Pakistani or not. No excuse for inappropriate language.

Anything to add? @WebMaster ,@Horus ,@Manticore ,@Oscar ,@Irfan Baloch ,@waz ,@Jungibaaz ,@Aether ....
ok great but how long will this initiative last? because it starts with a bang and after a week starts to loose momentum and things just return to the way they are generally.

ok great but how long will this initiative last? because it starts with a bang and after a week starts to loose momentum and things just return to the way they are generally.

The initiative is great. Whether it is applied to everyone or not is the problem. Some are above the rules, sadly.

what abut common word CHU-TIYA its consider also slang abuse ?:o:

Some are above the rules
Well spotted and well said. We have discussed this between mods and simply decided to take action from here on. At times senior or other posters where simply told not to use inappropriate language and their posts would simply be deleted.
Be it a Pakistani or any other member, everyone will now be infracted. No excuse for using poor language. All posters are requested to report, and if possible try to guide young posters where needed.
bharti is not slang.
Used inappropriately it sounds insulting and is to the Indian members. We have to be fair here.
@WAJsal that include BAKHTS ? :what:
Yes. But lets be fair Pakistani members are no saints in this case.

Well spotted and well said. We have discussed this between mods and simply decided to take action from here on. At times senior or other posters where simply told not to use inappropriate language and their posts would simply be deleted.
Be it a Pakistani or any other member, everyone will now be infracted. No excuse for using poor language. All posters are requested to report, and if possible try to guide young posters where needed.

Very noble, and correct. I will support this, but I will also believe this when I see it happening. Good Luck!

Last edited:
I would like to take this issue on the next level.

Some people here are delibaretly posting insulting,trolling, non-English content under different accounts in some threads that they do not like; and force the other members to report them, when this happens, the mod either locks the thread or delete the thread as planned by those members with such posts.

The Mod is actually acting in the wish of those posting such insulting,trolling, non-English content. I have witnessed this for a few times, and just happened another one in Middle East Affairs section.

Some members are deliberatly forcing the forum to act in tune with their wishes, and unfortunatly the mods fall in this.

I would like to take this issue on the next level.

Some people here are delibaretly posting insulting,trolling, non-English content under different accounts in some threads that they do not like; and force the other members to report them, when this happens, the mod either locks the thread or delete the thread as planned by those members with such posts.

The Mod is actually acting in the wish of those posting such insulting,trolling, non-English content. I have witnessed this for a few times, and just happened another one in Middle East Affairs section.

Some members are deliberatly forcing the forum to act in tune with their wishes, and unfortunatly the mods fall in this.
You mean to say we've got non state actors on pdf who attempt to stall meaningful discussions.

Nobody gives a shit. In Urdu it's bharti.
Write it in Urdu for me. I can read urdu.
If I'm not wrong we are called Hindustani and not bharti.

Now read this>>> (if you know how to read urdu)
بھارتیہ

What does it mean?
Bharti is a goddess's name.
I object to the inappropriate manner in which the word is used.

Last edited:
Then its an insult.

I apologise I was joking

Its a shortened word, full word being Bhartiya

Bharat is what many indians call the lands of ancient india (Including Pakistan)

Bharati just comes from that

Back
Top Bottom