What's new

IN PAKISTAN, WHO IS KILLING WHOM

RealNapster

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
spare me for my bad English and very very bad presentation.

Well, from previous 2-3 year's news of murdering an "Ahmadi" come in media with 2-3 weeks interval. For which some member here, International media and communities, Human rights organizations blame Pakistani Muslims's intolerance, Pakistani Government Policies, and Pakistani constitution (for declaring Ahmadi's non-Muslims ).

But i will not discuss here either Ahmadi's are Muslims or not. Because i don't have privilege and authority to do so. So i will only discuss there murder's here.

Now the question is , How many People killed in Pakistan Annually. As per this report in 2012 alone, 13000 i.e; Thirteen thousand plus Pakistani's have been murdered. it include all type of murder's i.e; religious, honor killing, etc.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/694501/homicides-in-2012-pakistan-worst-in-south-asia/

Unable to Find link but as per 2014-15 this number is 9000 i.e; Nine Thousand Plus. So it mean's on the average 10,000 Pakistani's murdered Annually.

So i searched about how many of them are Ahmadi's . And found that as per report by the name of "Persecution of ahmadi's in Pakistan" which published in 2009 , only 9 Ahmadi's have been killed in Pakistan. (in one year )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis

let's forget about 2009 as it Passed 7 years ago. What you think would be the monthly number of Ahmadi's being murdered ? Are you Ok with 5 ? Ok. let's keep it 5.

So 5 ahmadi's being killed in Pakistan per month. which Annually make it 60. so let's calculate the percentage of an Ahmadi's murder.

(60 x 100) / 10,000 = 0.6 .................. which mean's in every 100 people murdered in Pakistan. 0.6 are Ahmadi's. How much it make it for a single Ahmadi being killed ? 140 murders ?

What about those other 99.4 Percent Peoples who are also innocent Pakistani's being murdered ? Who will talk for there rights ? Which "maii ka laal" channel and media forum will rise voice for them ? None... because they are not breaking news. there murder is a normal thing.

So my request to all member's , Ahmadi's , Non-Ahmadi's that please keep in mind the security situations of Pakistan before bashing Pakistani society for being intolerant and accusing them for murdering Ahmadi's.

Yesterday the Famous Qawal, Amjad Sabri killed in Karachi. why ? he was an Ahmadi ? No. then why they killed him ? ........... i don't know. may be you know.

So the Answer is , that Anti-Pakistan elements are killing minorities to create disturbance in society and security situation as well as hurt the image of Pakistan.

I would like to know from you guyz that what exactly you thing about this issue ?

My request to all member's here , is that please don't turn it into Pro-Ahmadi Anti-Ahmadi thread neither turn it into the constitutional identity of Ahmadi's . They are Pakistani's Like us. they are Patriotic like us. They are human Like us. so let's keep it that way.

@Pakistani Exile , @Pakistani patriot , @Imran Khan , @Zarvan , @GURU DUTT , @nair , @Moonlight , @karakoram , @Dalit, @Zibago , @ConcealCarry , @Zaneesh852 , @Winchester , @FNFAL , @punit , @Windows 10 , @Mrc , @Solomon2 , @Malik Abdullah

Last edited:
there is reality and than there is perception of reality....

in desperate times of WW2 this was realised by both axis and allies ..... media and modern day methods of dissemination of information can be used to create an alternate reality.... it was called the 5th column by axis.......

I would not say that claim of persecutions are totally false.... there is a mob mentality when it come to religion of qadiyanis in some sectors of society.... and than their are our fundo who will kill any one who disagrees with them... like sabri killing today...which according to dawn TTP has claimed responsibility... although I personally doubt it

but if you look at figures
far more sunni muslims, shia muslims, Christians and even hindus and Sikhs have died in Pakistan...far more than qadiyanis. yet none other have claimed persecution.... all are united to fight this monster of terrorism and have and defeated it mostly.....

there is a perception of reality being created about qadiyani persecution..... which is opposite to reality in my feeling... this is another war we are facing.... war of propaganda....

always explore such news in details before digesting the information being written especially on social media sites. where our 5th column is most active....

Term ''Ahmedi and Shia'' is just a shiny term inorder to attract some focus, nothing else.
also terms like ''Ahmedi genocide'' or ''shia genocide'' is also pathetic lie spread by those who always find some curtain to hide their own ugly face (Indians mostly)...............

spare me for my bad English and very very bad presentation.

Well, from previous 2-3 year's news of murdering an "Ahmadi" come in media with 2-3 weeks interval. For which some member here, International media and communities, Human rights organizations blame Pakistani Muslims's intolerance, Pakistani Government Policies, and Pakistani constitution (for declaring Ahmadi's non-Muslims ).

But i will not discuss here either Ahmadi's are Muslims or not. Because i don't have privilege and authority to do so. So i will only discuss there murder's here.

Now the question is , How many People killed in Pakistan Annually. As per this report in 2012 alone, 13000 i.e; Thirteen thousand plus Pakistani's have been murdered. it include all type of murder's i.e; religious, honor killing, etc.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/694501/homicides-in-2012-pakistan-worst-in-south-asia/

Unable to Find link but as per 2014-15 this number is 9000 i.e; Nine Thousand Plus. So it mean's on the average 10,000 Pakistani's murdered Annually.

So i searched about how many of them are Ahmadi's . And found that as per report by the name of "Persecution of ahmadi's in Pakistan" which published in 2009 , only 9 Ahmadi's have been killed in Pakistan. (in one year )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Ahmadis

let's forget about 2009 as it Passed 7 years ago. What you think would be the monthly number of Ahmadi's being murdered ? Are you Ok with 5 ? Ok. let's keep it 5.

So 5 ahmadi's being killed in Pakistan per month. which Annually make it 60. so let's calculate the percentage of an Ahmadi's murder.

(60 x 100) / 10,000 = 0.6 .................. which mean's in every 100 people murdered in Pakistan. 0.6 are Ahmadi's. How much it make it for a single Ahmadi being killed ? 140 murders ?

What about those other 99.4 Percent Peoples who are also innocent Pakistani's being murdered ? Who will talk for there rights ? Which "maii ka laal" channel and media forum will rise voice for them ? None... because they are not breaking news. there murder is a normal thing.

So my request to all member's , Ahmadi's , Non-Ahmadi's that please keep in mind the security situations of Pakistan before bashing Pakistani society for being intolerant and accusing them for murdering Ahmadi's.

Yesterday the Famous Qawal, Amjad Sabri killed in Karachi. why ? he was an Ahmadi ? No. then why they killed him ? ........... i don't know. may be you know.

My request to all member's here , is that please don't turn it into Pro-Ahmadi Anti-Ahmadi thread neither turn it into the constitutional identity of Ahmadi's . They are Pakistani's Like us. they are Patriotic like us. They are human Like us. so let's keep it that way.

@Pakistani Exile , @Pakistani patriot , @Imran Khan , @Zarvan , @GURU DUTT , @nair , @Moonlight , @karakoram , @Dalit, @Zibago , @ConcealCarry , @Zaneesh852 , @Winchester , @FNFAL , @punit , @Windows 10 , @Mrc , @Solomon2 , @Malik Abdullah

...My request to all member's here , is that please don't turn it into Pro-Ahmadi Anti-Ahmadi thread neither turn it into the constitutional identity of Ahmadi's . They are Pakistani's Like us. they are Patriotic like us. They are human Like us. so let's keep it that way.
However, Pakistanis should remember that civil rights are not ensured by preserving the rights of the majority. They are ensured by preserving the rights of minorities. And since just about any group can be cut out from the majority and declared a minority in one fashion or another, shouldn't the trampling of the rights of the Ahmadi community be an overpowering concern of EVERY Pakistani, regardless of their religion or creed?

but if you look at figures
far more sunni muslims, shia muslims, Christians and even hindus and Sikhs have died in Pakistan...far more than qadiyanis. yet none other have claimed persecution.... all are united to fight this monster of terrorism and have and defeated it mostly.....

That's what kill me. Hypocrite world and media.. Killing Muslims do not make breaking news in New York times.

Term ''Ahmedi and Shia'' is just a shiny term inorder to attract some focus, nothing else.
also terms like ''Ahmedi genocide'' or ''shia genocide'' is also pathetic lie spread by those who always find some curtain to hide their own ugly face (Indians mostly)...............

Yes sir. seriously. there murder percentage is less then 1 person per 100 persons. but still i am unable to understand this hypocrisy of international media.

However, Pakistanis should remember that civil rights are not ensured by preserving the rights of the majority. They are ensured by preserving the rights of minorities. And since just about any group can be cut out from the majority and declared a minority in one fashion or another, shouldn't the trampling of the rights of the Ahmadi community be an overpowering concern of EVERY Pakistani, regardless of their religion or creed?

Sir. i wan't to remain out of this part. because i don't wan't to hurt the sentiments of any of them i.e; majority neither minority.

Last edited:
That's what kill me. Hypocrite world and media.. Killing Muslims do not make breaking news in New York times.

There was a compaign in media that baluchistan is burning... there is popular uprising ... and pk army is brutally suppressing balochs....was it true??

Off course not.....

If any thing active army personel from more than one states were indirectly brutally targetting pak civilians....this was boosted by a media (electronic/social) blitzkrieg showing there is an independence movement in baluchistan ... while there was none....

But you see certain anchors, facebook and other social media pages shouting that there was...

Same anchors and pages are also in my observation staunchly pro india..pro america .. anti china ..anti islam ...anti pak army anti pak nukes ...anti pak developement anti blasphemy law and now flag bearers of qadiyani cause of imaginary persecution...

I think enough is said....

Do you understand that course of action leads to total failure?

Yes sir. i understand . And agree.

But as i mentioned in my post , that the point which i tried to discussing here is the "LIE" that the Ahmadi's are Particularly targeted in Pakistan. i was here to "TRY" eliminating the confusion for all international members.

Now i will ask you am i succeeded ?

Thanks for the tag bro. @RealNapster
Though I was avoiding posting. But can't hold myself right now.

This is not the last tragedy. This is not the last loss. This is not the last day we are crying as a nation. Final call to fix law and order wouldn't be seen in near future. Because the leaders are too busy looting the nation.
Today, I literally felt hopeless and helpless and didn't know on which tragedy to cry, on APS? Lahore Wagha Border? Lahore park? Bacha Khan? Amjad Sabari? And list goes on....
We will see such incidents tomorrow and day after tomorrow. We will never learn our lessons.
One day they kill a Shia and the other day a Sunni to spread hate. It's not about Sunni vs Shia. It is NOT.
It's all about destabilizing Pakistan. The question is why?
Because our leaders left us alone and now anyone can overrule us. Anyone can come and disturb the peace and harmony of the state.
I ask you a question, which tragedy will make us stand up together to demand to fix law and order in country? I'm tired seeing the lightening of the candles after every tragedy. When is the time gonna come we will rather stand together and protest to demand peace in country?
I am not gonna blame terrorists or any militants groups today. The protection of lives of people is promised by the leaders. I blame them.

May ALLAH bless Pakistan and protect the people of Pakistan. May Allah opens our eyes of heart to differentiate between wrong and right. And may Allah give us courage to stand up against evil and for the future of Pakistan.

There was a compaign in media that baluchistan is burning... there is popular uprising ... and pk army is brutally suppressing balochs....was it true??

Off course not.....

If any thing active army personel from more than one states were indirectly brutally targetting pak civilians....this was boosted by a media (electronic/social) blitzkrieg showing there is an independence movement in baluchistan ... while there was none....

But you see certain anchors, facebook and other social media pages shouting that there was...

Same anchors and pages are also in my observation staunchly pro india..pro america .. anti china ..anti islam ...anti pak army anti pak nukes ...anti pak developement anti blasphemy law and now flag bearers of qadiyani cause of imaginary persecution...

I think enough is said....

Yes sir. sometime's i really feel proud. that if that many people/organizations, countries want us to fail. it mean's we "ARE" something. :cry: :pakistan:

Though I was avoiding posting. But can't hold myself right now.

And i was thinking about to write on this issue from months but avoided poting ... "till now" . because i was also unable to hold myself from posting this after the murder of Amjad Sabri. adaty kitni milti hay naaawww ?? :D

We will see such incidents tomorrow and day after tomorrow. We will never learn our lessons.
One day they kill a Shia and the other day a Sunni to spread hate. It's not about Sunni vs Shia. It is NOT.
It's all about destabilizing Pakistan. The question is why?
Because our leaders left us alone and now anyone can overrule us. Anyone can come and disturb the peace and harmony of the state.

That's exactly what i wanted to convey. thanks for giving words to my thoughts . :tup:

But this is not going to help us. We should be proud but not ONLY proud. Some actions are needed as a nation too.

that's why i only "sometimes" feel proud. other times i feel sorry for Pakistan and Pakistani nations. We will defend Nawaz Sharif's corruption, We will defend I.K. we will keep alive bhutto. but we will do nothing and NOTHING for Pakistan.

And i was thinking about to wrote on this issue from months but avoided poting ... "till now" . because i was also unable to hold myself from posting this after the murder of Amjad Sabri. adaty kitni milti hay naaawww ?? :D

Copy cat. :p

That's exactly what i wanted to convey. thanks for giving words to my thoughts . :tup:

:yes4::yes4:

I ask you a question, which tragedy will make us stand up together to demand to fix law and order in country? I'm tired seeing the lightening of the candles after every tragedy. When is the time gonna come we will rather stand together and protest to demand peace in country?

if the APS Attack didn't bring us together. Nothing can . !!!! :(

that's why i only "sometimes" feel proud. other times i feel sorry for Pakistan and Pakistani nations. We will defend Nawaz Sharif's corruption, We will defend I.K. we will keep alive bhutto. but we will do nothing and NOTHING for Pakistan.

Hum Bari emotional qoum hai. Naan or plate of biryani pe vote dete Hain & is Ka result deakh Rahe hum.

if the APS Attack didn't bring us together. Nothing can . !!!! :(

EXACTLYYYYYYYY.

Back
Top Bottom