In Pakistan, 18-month-old prime accused of murder

Discussion in 'Social Issues & Current Events' started by Veeru, Jan 29, 2011.

Share This Page

1. Veeru

Veeru BANNED

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,599 / -0

Karachi: Believe it or not but Pakistani police produced a year-and-half-old infant before a judicial magistrate as a prime accused in a murder case of a 20-year-old youth in the country's financial capital.

Javed Akhtar, a judicial magistrate in the east zone of the city, was appalled when he saw the Zaman town police produce the 18-month-old boy in court as a prime accused, according to officials.

"The judge lost his cool on seeing this and gave the investigating officer a piece of his mind when the police informed him that the infant, Raees had slit the throat of 20-year-old Alamgir," a court official said.

"The judge wanted to know how an infant could sit on the throat of a 20-year-old youth and slit his throat and how was this humanly possible and the police had no answer to this except that the mother of the deceased had nominated the infant as prime accused," he said.

The judge ordered the police to come up with the real suspects after the complainant, Shehla started shouting in court that the police had helped the real accused, also named Raees alias Mamoon, escape after taking bribes.

"The complainant said that Raees had kidnapped her son out of enmity and killed him but the police allowed him to escape and instead named the infant, also named Raees and living in the same locality, in the FIR," the official said.

Police in Pakistan are accused of being the most corrupt department and it is normal for convicted criminals to escape while making court appearances.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. farhan_9909

farhan_9909 RESEARCH & DEV

Ratings:
    +9 / 6,943 / -7
    Pakistan
    :O

Anything is possible here man,

Police wale bhi matric fail hotey hay saaare
  3. Archie

Archie FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 962 / -0
    India
    Were the officers on weed
    How can an 18 month old kill a 20 yr old man
  4. Karachiite

Karachiite SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 4,938 / -0
    Pakistan
    Thank you for showing your obsession on Pakistan and searching up news for us.
  5. The HBS Guy

The HBS Guy SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,697 / -0
    Ha Ha Ha, that's funny but hey such things happen everywhere. I remember once a kid was booked for threatening the president or something.
  6. Hawk Eyes

Hawk Eyes FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 70 / -0
    why is indian media so stupid that they report unverifiable garbage such as this? don't these idiots have any dignity or they don't know the meaning of it?
  7. v9s

v9s FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 931 / -0
    Have you not watched The Omen?
    :lol:
  8. NALANDA

NALANDA FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 358 / -0
    Dude....Only Bihar Police had this distinction during Lallo's tenor....

see...I always said...we have so much in common....
  9. Frankenstein

Frankenstein SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,436 / -0
    oh Veeru oh Verru, he wont stop posting such stuff again and again, I mean what is the point, you know what, I have a whole bunch of list of how dalits go through in India, if I was an @ss like you, I wud have been posted it everywhere
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Spring Onion

Spring Onion PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +9 / 24,145 / -0
    Pakistan
    Perfect example of settling score. The kid was named in FIR by the influential person having rivalry with this family

New Development: : Pakistani court has taken notice of the case and the kid's name has been removed from the FIR. BTW yesterday

Veeru
    you can sleep tight now