What's new

Imran Khan's first exclusive Interview after injury

God gave him strength for speedy recover and strength for carry on his election campaign with full health of very important last 3 days 8,9 and 10 th may.

Ameen

Though i can understand people wanting to see IK and wanting interviews the guy had a bad fall has two back injuries hit his head and is currently in ICU. If people dont know by now what he stands for they were never going to vote for PTI anyway.
Wouldnt rest and a good recovery be better than trying to get on the campaign trail too early and ending up with permenant disability?

You want this guy for the next 5 years not just tomorrow.

Though i can understand people wanting to see IK and wanting interviews the guy had a bad fall has two back injuries hit his head and is currently in ICU. If people dont know by now what he stands for they were never going to vote for PTI anyway.
Wouldnt rest and a good recovery be better than trying to get on the campaign trail too early and ending up with permenant disability?

You want this guy for the next 5 years not just tomorrow.

I would agree, but he is the only one that can lead this campaign to a success. Without him, PTI is nothing, so the Lion must march on, so that the rest of the pride may prosper.

I would agree, but he is the only one that can lead this campaign to a success. Without him, PTI is nothing, so the Lion must march on, so that the rest of the pride may prosper.

There is no one else of leadership caliber in all of PTI ? One man cant run a country.

There is no one else of leadership caliber in all of PTI ? One man cant run a country.

There are many people who can lead, but he is the only one with enough charisma to get people to follow him. He is the only one keeping PTI together and is the only one who can resolve the differences of opinions in his party.

It is not enough to lead a nation, one must have the people support him and his every move in order for the nation to rise above it's limits and forge a new path.

I truly believe, whether he wins or not, this man will change Pakistan forever. No other Pakistani politician has dared to do what he has, he is the only one to stand up to the corrupt landlords and politicians and say "Enough is enough".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom