What's new

Imran Khan's change in KPK

The guy has honestly described the needs of a common man. A system without corruption, good education and health are the keys for development. Infrastructure development is good too but at what cost? when the budget is limited, you need to prioritise accordingly. But in case of PMLn it is not the matter of priorities only, it is about corruption and big money.
Imran Khan fell down from the stage during election campaigne and got treated in his own founded hospital since he believed and trusted...He did not need to go to London for his treatment. But the third time PM goes to London for his treatment on our tax money. Shame on PMLn and its brainless zombies.

Last edited:
This published just four days ago.Neither Making metros, nor hospitals
1103552228-1.gif

Also howcome we never get any videos like these from Punjab and Sindh. Would love to know the views of people about what improvements that can see in the past 3 years.

Guys, i ain't a PTI voter or supporter but I do like Imran as he is a leader of good qualities.

Anyway, being in Peshawar / KPK, i can tell you that the time we are passing through right now is way much better when compared to previous govts. Corruption is at its lowest, I have seen & heard from people that even if you now give money (bribe) to officials, they won't accept. Hospital systems are much better, it may not be ideal but better then previous govt times. Police affairs in much better order.

Overall its much better then previous times & i will be surprised & people of KPK will do injustice with themselves if they did not vote for PTI in next elections.

Guys, i ain't a PTI voter or supporter but I do like Imran as he is a leader of good qualities.

Anyway, being in Peshawar / KPK, i can tell you that the time we are passing through right now is way much better when compared to previous govts. Corruption is at its lowest, I have seen & heard from people that even if you now give money (bribe) to officials, they won't accept. Hospital systems are much better, it may not be ideal but better then previous govt times. Police affairs in much better order.

Overall its much better then previous times & i will be surprised & people of KPK will do injustice with themselves if they did not vote for PTI in next elections.
Great and I get the same views from my KPK friends.They see and feel the difference across the board. One must understand that there is a lot of work behind the scenes before the common people can see and feel the difference. Of course to reach ideal conditions it will need time and institutions will get stronger. I think KPK people have shown an overall more mature political sense than any other region or province. I hope if they want to see this system develop further, they will vote for PTI and make it win with a massive majority so that next time it does not need to make a coalition govt. Right now PTI has one hand tied to its back due to the coalition and is unable to realise all its objective or perform at its full potential due to constant blackmail by JI ( for example bank of khyber issue). What a change it would be if PTI is able to deliver at 100% of its potential.

OOOOooo, so what are these dumb arses saying?
Addressing a press conference here, MNAs Dawar Kundi (Tank District), Amirullah Marwat (Lakki Marwat), Sajid Nawaz (Peshawar), Khayal Zaman Afridi (Fata) and Junaid Akbar (Malakand) accused Chief Minister Pervez Khattak of adopting policies which were harming the KP.

They vowed that they would not rest till the removal of Khattak as chief minister.
Three years had lapsed, but the condition of the province had not changed.
In fact, he himself was a hurdle in the way of ‘change’ which was committed by the PTI during its election campaign and that was why they had to come in the open against him, they added.

The MNAs also levelled accusations of corruption against various provincial ministers.
The CM was trying to sideline Imran Khan through a well-planned scheme as the provincial ministers were hands in glove, they alleged.
http://nation.com.pk/national/06-Jun-2016/pti-mnas-accuse-kp-cm-of-promoting-corruption
/QUOTE]

You are not the first one from KPK to say this. I as you may know/remember am from Taxila originally so it is right next to KPK. MOST of my friends are from KPK and these are the things i hear about everyday. The only issue is that these statements tend to destabilize api jamhoriat and that is just wrong.
There are good and bad things happening in both Punjab and KPK. Some things are being well worked on here in Punjab while PTI is addressing some issues better in KPK. ONLY if we can learn from others and see what THEY are doing right and start doing it our self, that will actually help the nation a lot. The issue here is we are more interested in what THEY are doing wrong. While there is need to address that too, i hope we will start benefiting from strengths of others as well so the country benefits!

Back
Top Bottom