What's new

Imran Khan interview with Sana Bucha in Lekin

There is a difference between personal but credible information and spreading rumours/ disinformation for the heck of it. You do realize that nobody gives a hoot to your personal information because for all we know, it could have been made up by yourself.. You my friend have a very little credibility on this board when it comes to 'personal information'.

I had little credibility or not, your attention gives me a lot,
first better learns how to ignore, its helps everyone's a lot.!!

I had little credibility or not, your attention gives me a lot,
first better learns how to ignore, its helps everyone's a lot.!!

I am just fighting the disinformation ;)

As per information’s, this interview was conducted on the request of PTI/Imran Khan himself.

PTI/IK are now-a-days somewhat worried about their less media coverage nationally, in other column their so called spokeperson ‘Hasan Nisar’ put the blame on “Lifafas” used by PTI opponents in media, he advise Shafqat Mehmood (the media manager of PTI) to use “…….” i.e same tactics as well instead of blind believe.

In this backdrop, PTI/IK tries to project their soft image in those media-shows where the actual fire is coming, no doubt Sana Bucha is their prime target to woo, and this clever lady not only get Imran apologize against this projections but at the same time makes fresh attacks on him as well, without allowing Ilzaminas to even cry....that's why she is an Iron Lady for me.

Nonetheless, PTI/IK are just over-reacting, they desperately needs a grown up man 'patience' they didn’t possess.

I dont know from where you got the impression that media is giving less coverage to PTI.

In every other program on 8 o clock chows, there are PTI representatives sitting alongside other people of PPP etc.

Do you even watch TV?

I dont know from where you got the impression that media is giving less coverage to PTI.

In every other program on 8 o clock chows, there are PTI representatives sitting alongside other people of PPP etc.

Do you even watch TV?

Dear I second you, PTI is actually a media "Queen", majority of them biased towards it...agreed.

Dear I second you, PTI is actually a media "Queen", majority of them biased towards it...agreed.

You really don't even know what you are saying.

If PTI does not get into the news, it is on the decline, if it does get on the TV, it becomes a media queen!!!

Bravo there.

You really don't even know what you are saying.

If PTI does not get into the news, it is on the decline, if it does get on the TV, it becomes a media queen!!!

Bravo there.

He is the last hope for the clown brothers.
He is desperately trolling here trying to convince people to come to PMLN.
Pretty sad existence it is. :mamba:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom