What's new

Imran Khan in Kabarnak Program

Shariah is not just the name it's the whole economic and political system which has to be implemented

Yes shariah is not just a name, its the whole politico-socio economic system but its nothing more than a Slogan right now !! basically its about Justice and politico-economic strength with Islamic principles to prevail in the top to bottom fashion, let that justice and economic development take place, then name it Shariah to make it acceptable to the world..

Yes shariah is not just a name, its the whole politico-socio economic system but its nothing more than a Slogan right now !! basically its about Justice and politico-economic strength with Islamic principles to prevail in the top to bottom fashion, let that justice and economic development take place, then name it Shariah to make it acceptable to the world..
sir are you trying to be funny or what Islam has its own model of economic development what exactly do u mean by make economic development and name it shariah man you must be kidding am I right?????????????????

sir are you trying to be funny or what Islam has its own model of economic development what exactly do u mean by make economic development and name it shariah man you must be kidding am I right?????????????????

and also Islam doesn't care what this world has to say or not

who can argue with a religious zealoist, PEACE.

Why should we interfere in his personal life is ? He speaks the truth and people support him.......Whats ur problem!

his problem is that his leaders; Gandhi with a german boyfriend, and some ever changing two supposedly virgin girls, and other Nehru...damn what a unethical Nation they have given to the world !! so it helps to point fingers at others to satisfy their hurt egos !!

Imran khan indeed dont live with his 80s self. he improved to a higher level, rather practically accepted Islam only after his mother's death. so all in all it all washed away just like born again...ofcourse this all is rejected by those whose leaders born and died living unethical lives !!

I think it is fair to say that the Imran Khan of those days is a different person from today's Imran Khan. However, I share the concerns of some of the posters that he is a one man show aand we dont know anything about who else is in his party. The fear that I have is that, if elected he will becomne reliant on the same technocrats who advise today's Government and we will be no better. If his party contains technocrats those people should come to the fore and let the people know who they are and what their capabilities are. Objectivewly you want to elect a one man show , which will not work. But if he has a team which is visible, then it would be a different matter.
Araz

I think it is fair to say that the Imran Khan of those days is a different person from today's Imran Khan. However, I share the concerns of some of the posters that he is a one man show aand we dont know anything about who else is in his party. The fear that I have is that, if elected he will becomne reliant on the same technocrats who advise today's Government and we will be no better. If his party contains technocrats those people should come to the fore and let the people know who they are and what their capabilities are. Objectivewly you want to elect a one man show , which will not work. But if he has a team which is visible, then it would be a different matter.
Araz
Did you knew people other than Bhutto when he came in 70s

Araz

the biggest of all for any english speaking or educated person is not to know the Manifestos of the parties, and their relevant performances. its all about one's level of concern for PAKistan, how deeply one is concerned with Nation and State doings.

however like Imran khan says that PTI is in the process of becoming the leading party of PAKistan...let Imran run the party for next 30 years or so, why wouldnot there be leaders coming out from the plateforum of PTI ??

as for depending on advisors is concern, its a shame to even say what you said...I dont understand with what kind of knowhow, people talk on political affairs...

abe bin bulae mehman.... go and ********* aho.

I know why u ppl are afraid of him u can see what will happen which u dont like.

Read the forum rules ...

And we are afraid of him ... it will be nice if he get elected (highly impossible) .. mostly his attitude towards western country will benefit India in directly ..

Back
Top Bottom