What's new

Imran Khan in an exclusive interview on Aaj Kamran Khan Kay Sath on Geo

Imran Khan Chairman PTI in an exclusive interview with in fresh episode of Aaj Kamran Khan Kay Sath on Geo New.

Aaj Kamran Khan Kay Saath - 22nd November 2012

Aaj kamran khan ke saath on Geo news – Imran Khan – 22nd November 2012
He is consistent on issues so no need to watch new programs on him everybody knows what are his policies he only needs to stop making everyone happy the I mean the liberals and Islamists he need to choose one side otherwise it will really harm him in elections and in future

He is consistent on issues so no need to watch new programs on him everybody knows what are his policies he only needs to stop making everyone happy the I mean the liberals and Islamists he need to choose one side otherwise it will really harm him in elections and in future

You are saying in a way: either be rich or poor but sir middle class is the strength ; so a middle way (between liberals and Islamists) like Egyptian government can save Pakistan, example: Egypt president has gain new respect in Israel by controlling Hamas and so can Imran in India by controlling elements blocking the new silk route .

You are saying in a way: either be rich or poor but sir middle class is the strength ; so a middle way (between liberals and Islamists) like Egyptian government can save Pakistan, example: Egypt president has gain new respect in Israel by controlling Hamas and so can Imran in India by controlling elements blocking the new silk route .

In-sha-Allah !! Ameen !!!

Thats gonna best thing if it ever happened.

But as a Indian I think Imran Khan was a miraculously agressive cricketer & is pathetically defending politician.

He's stand against US/Nato for drones is outstanding & praiseworthy but his stand towards radicalized islamists (nothing to due with religion just swines who use religious text wrongly) in Pakistan & Taliban makes his capability as a saviour of nation or visionary doubtful.

In-sha-Allah !! Ameen !!!

Thats gonna best thing if it ever happened.

But as a Indian I think Imran Khan was a miraculously agressive cricketer & is pathetically defending politician.

He's stand against US/Nato for drones is outstanding & praiseworthy but his stand towards radicalized islamists (nothing to due with religion just swines who use religious text wrongly) in Pakistan & Taliban makes his capability as a saviour of nation or visionary doubtful.

That just means you don't understand his policies.
Just listen to one of his interviews about his policy on this war on terror. He tells you exactly how he is going to stop it.
Of course Neanderthals only understand violence and that is why alot of people from all sides, be they Taliban, westerners, or Indians, don't seem to understand a solution that doesn't involve killing innocent men and children.

...and as a matter of fact both the sides aren't happy with him. He has been termed Liberal and Taliban Khan at the same time.

Sir in Pakistan many many Islamists are really rich and also from upper middle class it has nothing to do from being rich or poor its about ideology

Back
Top Bottom