What's new

IMF report: Pakistan incurs Rs 2.08 trillion loss due to war on terror

I hope the Indians who keep harping about aid, aid, aid, aid listen to this. The aid is peanuts compared to what we've lost.

one should not had created and raised a monster in his neighbourhood...................

fault lies with short term planning of pakistani administration who didnt saw what they have created.

Well groups of nations aka "friends of Pakistan" really saved Pakistan from economic point of view.................but sadly they were not appreciated by the locals of Pakistan...................from them these countries are still devil

The biggest blunder imo of Pakistan (read Zia-ul-Haq ) was to play in hands of US and participate in anti-USSR war...US provided just some peanuts , Zia created a euphoria which caused the formation of the demon TALIBAN..
Thats why religion and Politics should never be mixed..Turkey was a great example of this but under this new regime even turkey has started to mend its ways..

"It is a PA and ISI conspiracy to get money from America to prepare for war against India".

"You have created a monster and now you should face that monster"

This is what our innocent neighbors would say. Both are BS.

:)

I hope by this Pakistan understands the cost of creating terrorism.Hope that you all withdraw support and clamp down on all terror groups on your soil.There are no good terrorists or bad terrorists only terrorists and they should be remoed from the face of this world

I hope by this Pakistan understands the cost of creating terrorism.Hope that you all withdraw support and clamp down on all terror groups on your soil.There are no good terrorists or bad terrorists only terrorists and they should be remoed from the face of this world
Or we can blow up the Indian embassies aka terror camps in Afghanistan

We should be doing it for ourselves and that should not involve finding "strategic depth" amongst Haqqanis. We should do what we have to do to make sure that Afghanistan does not fall back into the hands of Taliban when the US leaves. Crackpots might think it is wise but it never will be.

Taliban are a reality and a bad bargain if the overall stability and security of Afghanistan and its vicinity is intended .. There are no ifs and buts..!!!

Why not strategic depth when whole bunch of other hostile entities would be doing the same to harbor this land against Pakistan..!

Afghanistan is hell brook loose, Secure and stable afghanistan can only be brough about by making some bad bargains just the way yanks support terrorists activities of Israel. Though its a bad bargain but its necessary for them..!

Or we can blow up the Indian embassies aka terror camps in Afghanistan

I'm confused Asim. Don't you guys have emabassies in Afghanistan too?

Developed a super secret protective force field have we now?

Stop with the bombing wet dreams already man. If we start bombing terror camps working against us, there would be little of Pakistan left.

You guys should be ashamed. There were doctors amongst the dead who were there simply to provide medical aid to the Afghans. Some batchmates of mine on UN posting (thankfully safe).

The same doctors who selflessly treat and cure thousands of pakistani babies who come across to our country every year.

Sometimes you surprise me man.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I'm confused Asim. Don't you guys have emabassies in Afghanistan too?

Developed a super secret protective force field have we now?

Stop with the bombing wet dreams already man. If we start bombing terror camps working against us, there would be little of Pakistan left.

You guys should be ashamed. There were doctors amongst the dead who were there simply to provide medical aid to the Afghans. Some batchmates of mine on UN posting (thankfully safe).

The same doctors who selflessly treat and cure thousands of pakistani babies who come across to our country every year.

Sometimes you surprise me man.

Cheers, Doc

Yes indeed Doctor Sahab we have embassies in Afghanistan; but the fact is our Embassy is not a supporting terrorism inside India, can you vouch the same for your embassies operating inside Afghanistan. Stop it with your attitude of being holier and noble than us, the fact is India is supporting terrorism inside Pakistan. When your diplomats start meeting up with BLA bas**** and hand them millions of dollars, than it becomes personal so don't blame us for the death of those doctors. When you point a finger at someone, there are three pointing towards you. So when you accuse Pakistan of supporting terrorism, your own country is doing the same too.

India is secondary to the TTP, LI crowd, at least for now. Being prepared against India does not require continuing military operations, it just requires adequate preparations and necessary precautions including a sound foreign policy.

As of now, the TTP crowd is far more important than India. (Linking India with TTP does not change the scenario as the perpetrators are the TTP/LI in the end)
That's what you think and you are free to do so.

Our strategists might not be agreeing with you.

Funny how news like this never makes it on CNN or BBC or Al Zajeera... *Sigh*

Loss of Rs 2.08 Trillion ... thats peanuts ........ we are very generous nation. We are the ABDULLA DEEWANAS in BEGANI SHAADI.

Back
Top Bottom