What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

Bismillah ir Rahman ar Raheem

OK, everybody, you can tag me and ask me all the questions you want from now on on any topic. I would like to give you my full un-informed personal opinion on everything under the sun and I don't care anymore if you like it or not.

Of course you will have to put up with an Ayah or Hadeeth from now on and see the name of Allah in the beginning and end of my posts. You are free to call me names and I am free to do as I wish without bothering about your sensibilities.

@Khafee, if you are as you say, maybe you should consider not using smileys.

Narrated Ibn Umar:
Allah's Messenger SAW said "Those who make pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said to them 'Make alive what you have created'."
Mukhtasir Sahih al Bukhari Hadith 2005

"And not (are) equal the good (deed) and the evil (deed). Repel by (that) which [it] (is) better; then behold! One who, between you and between him, (was) enmity, (will become) as if he (was) a friend intimate."
AlQuran 41:34

"And if two parties among the believers fight, then make peace between both of them. But if oppresses one of them on the other, then fight one which oppresses until it returns to (the) command (of) Allah. Then if it returns, then make peace between them with justice, and act justly. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly."
AlQuran 49:9

Narrated Abu Bakrah: I heard Allah's Messenger SAW saying "When two Muslims meet (fight) each other with swords, both the murderer as well as the murdered will go to the Hell-fire." I said, "O Allah's Messenger! It is alright for the murderer but what about the murdered one?" Allah's Messenger replied, "He surely had the intention to kill his companion."
Mukhtasir Sahih al Bukhari Hadith 29

Ibn Umar said: "The Messenger of Allah SAW said: 'Any man who says to his brother: "O kafir [disbeliever]," it will apply to one of them. Either it is as he said, otherwise it will come onto him."
Sahih Muslim 216

"You are (the) best (of) people raised for the mankind - enjoining the right and forbidding [from] the wrong and believing in Allah. And if believed (the) People (of) the Book surely would have been good for them. Among them (are) [the] believers, but most of them (are) defiantly disobedient."
AlQuran 3:110

Abdullah bin Umar said "The Messenger of Allah SAW said 'I have been commanded to fight the people until they bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah SAW, and they establish the Salat, and pay Zakat. If they do that, then their blood and wealth are protected from me [except for a right that is due], and their reckoning will be with Allah'."
Sahih Muslim 129

Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet SAW said "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whomever disobeys the ruler even a little will die as those who died in the Period of Ignorance".
Mukhtasir Sahih al Bukhari Hadith 2187

Aoodh'o Billah min us Shai'tan ir Rajeem

Assalam o Ala Man Itaba ul Huda

Saeed bin Al Musayyab narrated that his father said: "When Abu Talib was dying, the Messenger of Allah SAW came to him and found Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Ummayah bin Al Maghirah with him. The Messenger of Allah SAW said: 'O uncle, say La Ilaha Il Allah, a word for which I will testify for you before Allah.' Abu Jahl and Abdullah bin Abi Ummayah said: 'O Abu Talib, will you turn away from the religion of Abdul Muttalib?' The Messenger of Allah SAW kept calling him to Islam and he repeated his statement to him, until the last words that Abu Talib spoke indicated that he followed the religion of Abdul Muttalib, and he refused to say La Ilaha Il Allah. The Messenger of Allah SAW said: 'By Allah, I shall pray for forgiveness for you so long as I am not forbidden to do so.' Then Allah The Most High revealed: 'It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah's forgiveness for the Mushrikun even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them they are the dwellers of the Fire. And Allah The Most High revealed concerning Abu Talib, and said to the Messenger of Allah SAW: 'Verily, you (O Muhammad) guide not whom you like, but Allah guides whom he wills. And he knows best those who are the guided'."
Sahih al-Muslim 132

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Prophet SAW said: "None of you is a believer until he loves for his brother" - or he said: "for his neighbor" - "what he loves for himself."
Sahih al-Muslim 170

Narrated Ibn Umar: "I heard the Prophet SAW saying, 'Do not renegade as disbelievers (revert to disbelief) after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another.' "
Sahih al-Bukhari 7077

It was narrated that Al-Miqdad bin Al Aswad said: "O Messenger of Allah, what do you think if I meet a man from among the disbelievers and he fights me and cuts off one of my hands with the sword, then he takes shelter from me behind a tree and says, 'I submit to Allah.' Should I kill him, O Messenger of Allah, after he says that?' The Messenger of Allah SAW said: 'Do not kill him!' I said: 'O Messenger of Allah, he cut off my hand, then he said that after cutting it off. Should I kill him?' The Messenger of Allah SAW said: 'Do not kill him, for if you kill him he will be in the position that you were in before you killed him, and you will be in the position that he was in before he said what he said.' " (that is he willl die a Muslim and you will have been the aggressor)

Indeed Allah SWT has said: "This day, I have completed for you your Deen..."

Know that indeed in Quran and Sunnah, we have guidance for every possible situation.

And know that some Umoor in Islam are Arjah, they need to be followed first and then the rest follows.

"Do you not see how those who argue about the revelations of Allah turn away from the Right Way?"
AlQuran 40:69

Narrated Sa'id bin Jubair: "Abdullah bin Umar came to us and we hoped that he would narrate to us a good Hadith. But before we asked him, a man got up and said to him, 'O Abu Abdur Rahman! Narrate to us about the battles during the time of Al-Fitnah (trial and affliction) as Allah says: "And fight them until there is no more Fitnah." ' Ibn Umar said to the man, 'Do you know what is meant by Al-Fitnah? Let your mother bereave you! Muhammad SAW used to fight against Al-Mushrikum, for a Muslim was put to trial in his religion. His fighting was not like your fighting which is carried on for the sake of ruling.' "

It was narrated from Abu Rafi, from Abdullah bin Masud that the Messenger of Allah SAW said: "There is no Prophet whom Allah sent to any nation before me, but he had disciples and Companions among his nation who followed his path and obeyed his commands. Then after them came generations who said what they did not do, and did what they were not commanded to do. Whomever strives against them with his hand is a believer; whomever strives against them with his tongue is a believer; whomever strives against them with his heart is a believer. Beyond that there is not even a mustard-seed's worth of faith."...
Sahih al-Muslim 179,180

Narrated al Hassan (al Basri): "When al Hassan bin Ali moved with army units against Mu'awiya, Amr ibn al A'as said to Mu'awiya, 'I see an army that will not retreat unless and until the opposing army retreats.' Mu'awiya said, '(If the Muslims are killed) who will look after their children?' Amr ibn al A'as said, 'I (will look after them).' On that, Abdullah bin Amir and Abdur Rahman bin Samura said, 'Let us meet Mu'awiya and suggest peace.' Al Hassan al Basri added, 'Once while the Prophet SAW was addressing (the people), Al Hassan (bin Ali) came and the Prophet SAW said, 'This son of mine is a a chief (Sayyid), and Allah may make peace between two groups of Muslims through him.' "

Narrated Ibn Umar: "The Prophet SAW said, 'O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Sham! Bestow your blessings on our Yemen.' The people said, 'And also on our Najd.' He said, 'O Allah! Bestow your blessings on our Sham! Bestow your blessings on our Yemen.' The people said, 'O Allah's Messenger! And also on our Najd.' I think the third time the Prophet SAW said, 'There (in Najd) is the place of earthquakes and Al-Fitan (trials and afflictions) and from there comes out the head of Satan."
Sahih al-Bukari 7094

It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah SAW said: "Seventy thousand of the Jews of Isphahan will follow the Dajjal, wearing Tayalisahs (Persian shawls)."
Sahih al-Muslim 7392

On the authority of Thawbaan , the Prophet said:
“The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

Allah give us all (Pakistanis, Saudis, Emiratis, Iranians, Indians, Israelis, Americans) guidance to follow the Sunnah of our Habibi Sal Allah u Alaihi Wa Sallam, his grandson Hassan bin Ali Ibne Talib, and my grandfather (and Hassan's nephew through marriage of his sister) Abdullah bin Umar Radhi Allah o Unhum Ajma'een.

Wallah o Aa'lam o Bis Sawab

Narrated Ibn Abbas: The Prophet SAW said "Whoever disapproves of something done by his ruler then he should be patient, for whomever disobeys the ruler even a little will die as those who died in the Period of Ignorance".
Mukhtasir Sahih al Bukhari Hadith 2187
Glad to have sensible folks like you on this forum. I have some questions. What is the definition of a ruler in Islam? How the rulership of a ruler is established? or What is the method to elect or select a ruler? Who has the authority to chose a ruler? @Khafee

Last edited:
Glad to have sensible folks like you on this forum. I have some questions. What is the definition of a ruler in Islam? How the rulership of a ruler is established? or What is the method to elect or select a ruler? Who has the authority to chose a ruler? @Khafee
Sharia isn't explicit about the form of government and ruler. But it can't be a one man show. Consultation is a must. Moreover, rules from Kuran and Sunnah need to be followed. And, Biat from the folks is required. This is my limited understanding. I may be wrong..

Khilafah ala Minhaaj in Nabuwwaa (Leaders ruling according to the way of Nabi SAW) is the ideal but there will be only twelve Khulafa e Rahidun (all from Quresh) until the Day of Judgment.

Nabi SAW appointed Abu Bakar Siddiq (implicitly) as the first Khalifah; Abu Bakar appointed my grandfather Umar bin al Khattab (explicitly) after him; Umar forbade his son Abdullah bin Umar to be appointed Khalifah, instead nominating him as Shaheed (witness) on the Ummah from Allah Az wa Jal, and asked for one of six to be chosen after his death. After Uthman bin Affan's Shahada (martyrdom), internecine fighting ensued until Nabi SAW's grandson acceded his 'haq' (claim) to Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufiyan and once again united the Ummah.

By the mercy of Allah, as in other matters, no one way is prescribed as mandatory and if there is no united Ummah, we are still allowed to live under a Muslim Sultan who has been appointed in any manner or has taken the mantle for himself. If even that is not possible, we are allowed to live under non-Muslim Sultans if we cannot emigrate to a Muslim land. If they make our living on 'Iman' (faith) impossible, we are allowed to forsake the Jama'at (Muslim community) and live in the desert or the mountains by ourselves, eating the barks of trees until we die. In no event are we allowed to fight with non-Muslim armies and if we are killed in non-Muslim lands (mistakenly) by Muslim armies, they are not culpable in front of Allah.

We are not allowed to spread anarchy in any land we live in, and are enjoined to follow the rules of all lands (even non-Muslim states) we visit, rules such as those that do not force us to transcend (exceed) the limits ('hudood') set by Allah. We are to follow the ruler of any land we live in even if he lashes our backs and steals our purses (unjustly). We can only advise him in private to mend his ways, and if he is a tyrranical despot that we fear will kill us, we can stay silent but are not allowed to spread anarchy among others. Saying 'kalima e haq' (word of Truth) in front of such a despot is the highest form of jihad. If a Muslim state's ruler openly commits kufr (has to be polytheism, apostasy, or something similar, not just leaving Sunnah and following Bid'ah) the Muslim Jama'at if alive should make plans to replace him without spilling the bloodshed of civilians.

All this is from Sahih Muslim and Bukhari; I apologize that it would take me a couple of days to write the actual Ahadeeth for you but you can consult scholars (those who follow Quran and Sunnah, and not their 'ahwa' - their own desires) on this matter.

Everything correct above is from Allah Subhana hu Wa Ta'Ala and all mistakes are from me and my shayatin (my ego and those among the Jinn and Iblees who whisper in my ear).

Wallah o Aa'lam o Bis Sawab (Only Allah knows the full and actual Truth of Everything).

Khilafah ala Minhaaj in Nabuwwaa (Leaders ruling according to the way of Nabi SAW) is the ideal but there will be only twelve Khulafa e Rahidun (all from Quresh) until the Day of Judgment.
True. But we are not restricted to don't strive for Khilafah ala Minhaaj in Nabuwwaa.
Nabi SAW appointed Abu Bakar Siddiq (implicitly) as the first Khalifah; Abu Bakar appointed my grandfather Umar bin al Khattab (explicitly) after him; Umar forbade his son Abdullah bin Umar to be appointed Khalifah, instead nominating him as Shaheed (witness) on the Ummah from Allah Az wa Jal, and asked for one of six to be chosen after his death. After Uthman bin Affan's Shahada (martyrdom), internecine fighting ensued until Nabi SAW's grandson acceded his 'haq' (claim) to Mu'awiyah ibn Abi Sufiyan and once again united the Ummah.
Historical facts.
By the mercy of Allah, as in other matters, no one way is prescribed as mandatory and if there is no united Ummah, we are still allowed to live under a Muslim Sultan who has been appointed in any manner or has taken the mantle for himself.
I have serious issues about this point. Dictatorship is the worst thing which happened to Muslims and Islam. It changes the way of thinking from religious scholars to common citizens.

We are not allowed to spread anarchy in any land we live in, and are enjoined to follow the rules of all lands (even non-Muslim states) we visit, rules such as those that do not force us to transcend (exceed) the limits ('hudood') set by Allah. We are to follow the ruler of any land we live in even if he lashes our backs and steals our purses (unjustly). We can only advise him in private to mend his ways, and if he is a tyrranical despot that we fear will kill us, we can stay silent but are not allowed to spread anarchy among others. Saying 'kalima e haq' (word of Truth) in front of such a despot is the highest form of jihad. If a Muslim state's ruler openly commits kufr (has to be polytheism, apostasy, or something similar, not just leaving Sunnah and following Bid'ah) the Muslim Jama'at if alive should make plans to replace him without spilling the bloodshed of civilians.
All my previous questions are applied to this passage. I am simply not ready to obey every tom dick and harry who just happened to be my ruler by the means of power or ancestry. I will expand my point further in due time.

Yeah they fire missiles at holy kaba but but but they are muslim . . they arnt..
Just remember who claimed that they fired a missile at kaaba.
" If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it; and the bigger the lie, the better."
-Joseph Goebbels

Just remember who claimed that they fired a missile at kaaba.
" If you tell the same lie enough times, people will believe it; and the bigger the lie, the better."
-Joseph Goebbels
Democracy for yemen but dictatorship for syria . ehmmm hypocrisy

Back
Top Bottom