What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

Reading comprehension problem? I have been against both KSA and Iran from the beginning. They are the reasons Middle East finds itself plagued with never-ending terrorism. Why do you think both Arab lovers and Persian lovers despise me to the core? Even Imranistan despises me for my anti-TTP stances since Imran Khan supports TTP unofficially. :D
That's why i say .....sarcasm ....readers part. on particular post , not you overall approach.

Well same Imam Kaba came to Pakistan before Yemen invasion and also member of Royal family visited here. If you remember. Again Imam Kaba is appointed by KSA govt. He say what govt want him to say.

Did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?

Keep balance , put emotion aside. Just like America and West always look for you interest first. It's undeniable FACT , Pakistan has been path of destruction and extremism since 1979. And last 10 years country economy is totally collapse. When I go to Pakistan, when I look at people condition, I don t feel eat anything. I went outside restaurant hundreds of hungry faces looking at me. I literally walk away.
My last experience a little kid 11 year old may be selling shalwar ka nara in Rwp Sadar, bagging me to buy something to feed the family. ....When i refused he ask me to clean my windshield.....I gave him some money, but all day I was thinking what going on ..........It all happened , when countries interests are sacrificed for elite class of society.

I sympathize with your emotions however it doesn't answer my question since we were discussing foreign policy.

Again, baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?

That's why i say .....sarcasm ....readers part. on particular post , not you overall approach.

My bad. Apology is in order. Thank for clarification. :D

# I deleted that post now and i hope you can too. Thank!!

Did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?

I sympathize with your emotions however it doesn't answer my question since we were discussing foreign policy.

Again, baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?
Do we really need alliances ? can we stay non aligned ? . or beggars are not chooser ?

Well, all critics are welcome ....lol

Does it make you happy or its your democratic right ? lol

@HAIDER You din't answer my question, i.e., did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?

Do we really need alliances ? can we stay non aligned ? . or beggars are not chooser ?

You're suggesting "isolation" as a foreign policy for Pakistan?

@HAIDER You din't answer my question, i.e., did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?

Per your media it gave the influence YES.

You're suggesting "isolation" as a foreign policy for Pakistan?
Who is isolating Pakistan ?

How can you trust Imam Kaba , when he said
Saudi Arabia did not interfere in Yemen: Imam-e-Kaaba

Next day bomb the whole Yemen. (remember Yemen is not shia nor houthi are shia/ they are zaydi sunni)

Who is isolating Pakistan ?

Then kindly answer the questoin, .i.e, baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?

How can you trust Imam Kaba , when he said
Saudi Arabia did not interfere in Yemen: Imam-e-Kaaba

Next day bomb the whole Yemen. (remember Yemen is not shia nor houthi are shia/ they are zaydi sunni)

Brother, my question was did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?

@HAIDER for the third time, did Imam-e-Ka'aba ask Pakistan to join war in Yemen?
I think you haven't read my post already gave you answer ..read again.

Then kindly answer the questoin, .i.e, baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?
We are fine being non aligned , why we need to be party ? ...make all type of alliance , but no military alliance with anyone, neither Suaids nor Iranian. Stay away from Muslim world much as possible. They all are trouble for progress.

...make all type of alliance , but no military alliance with anyone, neither Suaids nor Iranian.

With whom, yaar? Martians? :partay: :partay: :partay:

isBp5au.jpg

Stay away from Muslim world much as possible. They all are trouble for progress.

Baba, I've been begging you for the past hour to suggest who should Pakistan form alliances with baring Arab and Muslim states or countries we haven't already?

With whom, yaar? Martians? :partay: :partay: :partay:

Baba, I've been begging you for the past hour to suggest who should Pakistan form alliances with baring Arab and Muslim states or countries we haven't already?
baba tu itna sawal kyun puchta haa....thora sa apna dimag bhi istamal kar laa...tujha Pakistan kahan sa isolate nazar araha ha. CPEC nazar nahi ati. Europe or US na Pakistan sa trade band kardi ha...kia tension hogai, itna alliance bana ka shoq kyun ha ? ..India is asking MFN status , Bangladesh , SrILanka is asking MFN status. Pahla apna neighbors ka pass jaoo ....pher door jaoo...

Great to see , mention of Pakistan in prayers and of course Pakistan Zinda bad after the end of prayer

The prayer was just aired on local Pakistani Channel (Audio)

baba tu itna sawal kyun puchta haa....thora sa apna dimag bhi istamal kar laa...

Brother, I apologize in advance if you feel my questions are pointed.

I'm sensitive when it comes to sectarianism in Pakistan. In my view, it is important to discuss issues respectfully and openly. Pakistanis should know your perspective as a Pakistani shia. At the same time, we need to clear misconceptions. This is why I was asking you if Imam-e-Ka'aba asked Pakistan to participate in the Yemen war. He did not.

Now that doesn't mean your anxieties over the direction Pakistan takes can be dismissed. There is politics involved in everything so let's assume Imam-e-Ka'aba is a political appointment. The question is, was the message Imam-e-Ka'aba expressing today political? Please give us your assessment.

tujha Pakistan kahan sa isolate nazar araha ha. CPEC nazar nahi ati.

This is it.

Pakistan has used its alliances, be it Chinese, Middle Eastern, Turkish, etc. to counter Modi's diplomatic efforts to isolate us. In that sense, our alliances are multi-layered because they also shield us when we need it. We must resist the urge to boil everything down to Sunni, Shia, Islam, Muslim, etc.

CPEC is another great example of what I just described to you. IMAFT (The Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism) is another venture to say, "We are the good guys!"

Europe or US na Pakistan sa trade band kardi ha...kia tension hogai, itna alliance bana ka shoq kyun ha ? ..India is asking MFN status , Bangladesh , SrILanka is asking MFN status. Pahla apna neighbors ka pass jaoo ....pher door jaoo...

Fair enough.

We need to find more common ground with U.S. and Europe. Though I find MFN a minor issue.

Personally, I advocate Pakistan should venture into Africa. Our defence ties with Nigeria is a start but we should also expand in North Africa and Horn of Africa.

Last edited:
Beother, I apologize in advance if you feel my questions are pointed.

I'm sensitive when it comes to sectarianism in Pakistan. In my view, it is important to discuss issues respectfully and openly. Pakistanis should know your perspective as a Pakistani shia. At the same time, we need to clear misconceptions. This is why I was asking you if Imam-e-Ka'aba asked Pakistan to participate in the Yemen war. He did not.

Now that doesn't mean your anxieties over the direction Pakistan takes can be dismissed. There is politics involved in everything so let's assume Imam-e-Ka'aba is a political appointment. The question is, was the message Imam-e-Ka'aba expressing today political? Please give us your assessment.

This is it.

Pakistan has used its alliances, be it Chinese, Middle Eastern, Turkish, etc. to counter Modi's diplomatic efforts to isolate us. In that sense, our alliances are multi-layered because they also shield us when we need it. We must resist the urge to boil everything down to Sunni, Shia, Islam, Muslim, etc.

CPEC is another great example of what I just described to you. IMAFT (The Islamic Military Alliance to Fight Terrorism) is another venture to say, "We are the good guys!"

Fair enough.

We need to find more common ground with U.S. and Europe. Though I find MFN a minor issue.

Personally, I advocate Pakistan should venture into Africa. Our defence ties with Nigeria is a start but we should also expand in North Africa and Horn of Africa.
For small country like Pakistan , these alliances are not suitable, cuz end of the day big fish swallow it down. I am agreed with CPEC, but honestly dealing with Chinese and Korean in US , I have reservation and little scared. Specially , what Chinese did in KPK , caught and expelled a Chinese company by KPK govt.Later media didn't publish the news for " some reason".
I am against any type of religious involvement in Pakistan state affairs and second if imam kaba is so much concern about Pakistan then why only awarded Ashrafi , why not other scholars. Ashrafi is not scholar , he is product of incidence. You don t need to know Pakistani shia perspective , we are fine.

Last edited:
He is criticizing the alsaud family not the arabs and i support this notion, the arabs area conquered people with zionist stoogrs ruling over them, its our job to free them now as they freed us from kuffr 1400 yrs ago...

Many people also say that Iranian regime is installed by west in 1979 to wreck havoc in Muslim world....So, should we liberate Iran first? How about we attack Iran and overthrow Mullah regime and install another raza shah pahalvi??

If you go down this road, many can come with same argument regarding Iran...

Back
Top Bottom