What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

still last imam will be from medina not from non Arab so do not speak against Arab ALLAH has chosen Arab even last day. There heart is batter then all non Arab

There is no proof whatsoever that KSA either directly or indirectly helped financially to TTP in Pakistan. The money recovered from TTP was Indian currency not Saudi. The war which made Pakistan lost 70 billion was responsibility of US to pay not Saudi.

The Taliban in Afghanistan were financed with Saudi money during Soviet invasion era, and that funding passed through Pakistani authorities during that time, Military authorities to be more specific. And those people are still loyal to Pakistan till this day.

It is true. Pakistan distanced itself from the sectarian policy whereas Iran and KSA continue to fuel sectarian wars plaguing the entire Middle East with terrorism. Iran and KSA will pay big time for what they have done. They are cancer for the Muslim worlds literally. They need to be stopped in all accounts, and that is the only way to eradicate terrorism once and for all.

It is true. Pakistan distanced itself from the sectarian policy whereas Iran and KSA continue to fuel sectarian wars plaguing the entire Middle East with terrorism. Iran and KSA will pay big time for what they have done. They are cancer for the Muslim worlds literally. They need to be stopped in all accounts, and that is the only way to eradicate terrorism once and for all.
Wrong attitude with sarcasm ...if you condemn Arabian policy you must be supporter of Iranian and vice versa. ( its general attitude among us) .... now its ok @Fallen King

Last edited:
Wrong attitude with sarcasm ...if you condemn Arabian policy you must be supporter of Iranian and vice versa.
He condemned both KSA and Iran and I think he did the right thing.

U do realize the same opinion exists regarding Iran...U guys are so crying ***** that u never loses any opportunity to criticize Arabs even when the topic is different...

But let me tell you....A good number of Muslims may also criticize KSA but they don't hate KSA...
He is criticizing the alsaud family not the arabs and i support this notion, the arabs area conquered people with zionist stoogrs ruling over them, its our job to free them now as they freed us from kuffr 1400 yrs ago...

Imam-e-Kaaba is a well-respected figure in the Muslim world. It is great that he lauds Pakistan's role in anti-terror fight and I hope he conveys this message to all the Muslims during Hajj and prays for freedom IoJ&K and also for better treatment of Pakistanis in KSA.

Let us end this debate with a few solid facts, the arabs are not the problem as a people, they were conquered in ww1 and western stooges aka alsauds imposed upon them, then the west flowed oil money in arabia to kepp the arabs dumbed down and in lust and greed, iran is another monster altogether, they dont just hate the alsauds they hate the entire arab people, they seem to have forgotten that Alllah choose arabs for islam not the kaffir farsis, iran is a virus whose entire population with a free democratic system chooses to side with pagans(india) against muslim nations like pakistan, iran needs to get its ducks in a row and stop siding with mushriks over muslims, our arab brothers have been enslaved by the zionist al sauds and we need to free them as they freed us from kuffr 1400 yrs ago, in arabia only the ruling family is the problem, in iran the entire population is pro kuffr(india), and get this pakistan has its own plans for deposing the alsauds but all in good time and with minimum damages to the great arab nation but if iran tries to hurt the arab nation we will wipe iran of the map, get that into ur heads, so helo us god we will wipe the entire iranian population of the face of the earth and there isnt anything u can do about it u descendants of pervez khusroo...

Let us end this debate with a few solid facts, the arabs are not the problem as a people, they were conquered in ww1 and western stooges aka alsauds imposed upon them, then the west flowed oil money in arabia to kepp the arabs dumbed down and in lust and greed, iran is another monster altogether, they dont just hate the alsauds they hate the entire arab people, they seem to have forgotten that Alllah choose arabs for islam not the kaffir farsis, iran is a virus whose entire population with a free democratic system chooses to side with pagans(india) against muslim nations like pakistan, iran needs to get its ducks in a row and stop siding with mushriks over muslims, our arab brothers have been enslaved by the zionist al sauds and we need to free them as they freed us from kuffr 1400 yrs ago, in arabia only the ruling family is the problem, in iran the entire population is pro kuffr(india), and get this pakistan has its own plans for deposing the alsauds but all in good time and with minimum damages to the great arab nation but if iran tries to hurt the arab nation we will wipe iran of the map, get that into ur heads, so helo us god we will wipe the entire iranian population of the face of the earth and there isnt anything u can do about it u descendants of pervez khusroo...

Okay lets start with Iran and their Indian support. As India is an enemy to Pakistan, USA is an enemy to Iran so that balances the equation. Now on the point of current affairs for the rest I agree with you on the world war 1 thing. Now current dynamics are changing and Iran has more influence of Russia than India. India is moving towards USA and it is making Iran shift towards Pakistan. Plus Pakistan staying neutral on Yemen issue is also shifting Iran towards Pakistan. Plus Russia lurking towards Pakistan more will leave Iran out of options and reasons to move towards India. Now lets move towards Saudia and Iran with Pakistan staying neutral for Syria and Yemen is providing Pakistan with an important position where both countries will not go against Pakistan and thus provide Pakistan with more leverage and authority as Pakistan being the only Muslim Nuclear power in the region. So diplomatic dynamics for Pakistan are good in the current neutral stance. There is more option for India breaking out isolated in the situation.

Okay lets start with Iran and their Indian support. As India is an enemy to Pakistan, USA is an enemy to Iran so that balances the equation. Now on the point of current affairs for the rest I agree with you on the world war 1 thing. Now current dynamics are changing and Iran has more influence of Russia than India. India is moving towards USA and it is making Iran shift towards Pakistan. Plus Pakistan staying neutral on Yemen issue is also shifting Iran towards Pakistan. Plus Russia lurking towards Pakistan more will leave Iran out of options and reasons to move towards India. Now lets move towards Saudia and Iran with Pakistan staying neutral for Syria and Yemen is providing Pakistan with an important position where both countries will not go against Pakistan and thus provide Pakistan with more leverage and authority as Pakistan being the only Muslim Nuclear power in the region. So diplomatic dynamics for Pakistan are good in the current neutral stance. There is more option for India breaking out isolated in the situation.
Yep that is exactly what is happening but the iranians really need to get this arab hate thing outta the way,they can hate the alsaud family all the want, i do too, but how can one hate the arab nation and than claim to be muslim...

Yep that is exactly what is happening but the iranians really need to get this arab hate thing outta the way,they can hate the alsaud family all the want, i do too, but how can one hate the arab nation and than claim to be muslim..
Iran just got a chance to show it's wings after such a long time let them fly for a while they will settle down. About arabs to some extend Iran is right almost all Arab countries are under west imposed regimes like Egypt pulling back the Palestinian resolution on a call from Trump is the latest example but the resolution was finally pushed forward by Venezuelan Senegal New Zealand and Malaysia on Russian call influenced by Iran. So there is your reason for Iran's hate of Arabs. It will take some time for Arabs and Persians to come to terms and they will eventually after they find common ground.

Why every thread about KSA turns into a 'thread of hate'.You guys think that a person leading prayers in the most respected and sacred mosque on earth is not good.If this is the matter why did God give him such a big responsibility.

What the hell are you talking about? God didnt give him this responsibility people did. A person who cant even keep his views balanced doesnt deserve to be at such an important post.

Is there anyone on this thread who talks with proves ? Or all of those who have enough facebook propaganda in their lives turn to the forum to spoil meaningful discussion ?

This might help you.
Interview only about non-nato ally reimbursement, military accounts issue, nothing to do foreign investment lost by Pakistan due to terrorism etc etc.

Bhai last time Imam e Kaba in Pakistan zindabad ka nara lagaya tu , next day Pakistan found itself in Afghan war. Now this nara might drag Pakistan in ISIS middle eastern war.....scary isn't it.

Brother, are you equating Imam-e-Ka'aba with terrorism?

Actually , our Pakistani defend the position that thousands of Pakistani working in Suadi Arabia, if Pak govt goes against KSA govt then these worker will take the heat. But people should realize that Pakistan buy billions of dollar of oil , plus provide security to all Royal family. Pakistani worker remittances are far lower then what Pak govt pay to buy oil. KSA import more labor from India, Bangladesh and mates and nurses from Filipine.
Like some writer said Pak has no foreign policy, everything is build on personal relation or emotional relation. When Modi visited Nawaz on his personal invitation.
Because of Nawaz personal relation with Arab Shiekhs , Pakistani govt can not bid for oil and LNG in the open market. All oil chains and distribution system is occupied by cronies of one family.

I agree Pakistan should have a more robust foreign policy. As it stands, we don't even have a Foreign Minister. Nawaz Sharif is running the nation's affairs like a family business.

Baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?

I agree Pakistan should have a more robust foreign policy. As it stands, we don't even have a Foreign Minister. Nawaz Sharif is running the nation's affairs like a family business.

Baring all the Arab and Muslim states, can you suggest which countries should Pakistan form alliances with that we don't already have?
Well same Imam Kaba came to Pakistan before Yemen invasion and also member of Royal family visited here. If you remember. Again Imam Kaba is appointed by KSA govt. He say what govt want him to say. He is not designated by Allah. Appointed by some Royal people. He is toeing govt policy.

Keep balance , put emotion aside. Just like America and West always look for your interest first. It's undeniable FACT , Pakistan has been on path of destruction and extremism since 1979. And last 10 years country economy is totally collapse. When I go to Pakistan and look at people condition, I don t feel eat anything due to hungry faces around me. I went outside restaurant hundreds of hungry faces looking at me. I literally walk away.
My last experience a little kid 11 year old may be, selling shalwar ka nara in Rwp Sadar, bagging me to buy somethings to feed the family. ....When i refused he ask me to clean my windshield.....I gave him some money, but all day I was thinking what going on ..........It all happened , when countries interests are sacrificed for elite class of society.

Back
Top Bottom