What's new

Imam-e-Kaaba lauds Pakistan’s role in fighting terror

Valar Dohaeris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
webjazba-8.jpg

File photo.

LAHORE - Imam-e- Kabatullah Al-Sheikh Abdul Rehman Al-Saudes has said that Muslim scholars and intellectuals should preach moderate message of Islam all over the world.

He said this during a meeting with Pakistan Ulema Council chairman Tahir Mahmood Ashrafi.

Imam Sudes said Islamic teachings had no association with extremism, terrorism and sectarian violence. He urged upon Ummah to seek guidance from Quran in face of challenges and difficulties. He reiterated that with grace of Allah Almighty, prevailing phase of crisis on Muslim world will come to an end and Allah's name will be called from each corner of the world.

He said that people of Pakistan were fighting against menace of terrorism courageously and Pak armed forces as well people of Pakistan were worthy of encouragement and praise for this heroic deed.

“Prevailing challenges of Ummah could only be addressed with unity,” he said, adding Muslim community specifically people of Pakistan pursued moderate way and stay away from extremist practices.

PUC chairman Tahir expressed gratitude for awarding the honourary shield to the Ulema Council and stated that Imam-e-Kaaba kindness and affectionate attitude towards people of Pakistan was like an asset and every Pakistani was knotted with Harmain Al Sharifain in relation of faith and loyalty.

http://nation.com.pk/lahore/07-Jan-2017/imam-e-kaaba-lauds-pakistan-s-role-in-fighting-terror

Yahood al-Saud are the cause of problems throughout the Muslims world, so what this najdi says is useless

U do realize the same opinion exists regarding Iran...U guys are so crying ***** that u never loses any opportunity to criticize Arabs even when the topic is different...

But let me tell you....A good number of Muslims may also criticize KSA but they don't hate KSA...

U do realize the same opinion exists regarding Iran...U guys are so crying ***** that u never loses any opportunity to criticize Arabs even when the topic is different...

But let me tell you....A good number of Muslims may also criticize KSA but they don't hate KSA...

I agree that Iran is not any better, but the topic is regarding KSA.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so gullible.... the KSA government realizes their end is near, so suddenly Pakistan is the greatest thing since sliced bread?

please wake up brother! neither Iran nor KSA give hoots about Pakistan. If Pakistan was favored on basis of being a Muslim country today there wouldn't be Muslims being slaughtered in Palestine and Burma.

“Palestine is Muslim Ummah’s biggest issue,” said the Imam, adding that Muslims should struggle for the freedom of ‘Kibla-e-awal.’

He said that the Muslims need to gather strength to put an end to sectarianism. He also said that Muslim Ummah should on its own find a solution wisely to its problems.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so gullible.... the KSA government realizes their end is near, so suddenly Pakistan is the greatest thing since sliced bread?

please wake up brother! neither Iran nor KSA give hoots about Pakistan. If Pakistan was favored on basis of being a Muslim country today there wouldn't be Muslims being slaughtered in Palestine and Burma.

I just know one thing. Pakistanis cannot even think in dreams any kind of destabilization in KSA......Reasons are known by everyone....

No

No my friend here the topic is about IMAM E KAABA lauding Pakistan's rule in fight against terrorism. What i dont seem to understand is that why the hell would you guys bring this Saudi hate in every freaking thread.
Yes alot of Pakistanis may not agree with Saudi Governments role in different issues but we do not hate Saudis nor Saudi Arabia.

is ths the fulfilmnt of Iqbal's dream..aik houn Muslim.. also Imam e Kaaba nay Jumma khutba k bad Pak Zindabad ja nara lgaya

Actually , our Pakistani defend the position that thousands of Pakistani working in Suadi Arabia, if Pak govt goes against KSA govt then these worker will take the heat. But people should realize that Pakistan buy billions of dollar of oil , plus provide security to all Royal family. Pakistani worker remittances are far lower then what Pak govt pay to buy oil. KSA import more labor from India, Bangladesh and mates and nurses from Filipine.
Like some writer said Pak has no foreign policy, everything is build on personal relation or emotional relation. When Modi visited Nawaz on his personal invitation.
Because of Nawaz personal relation with Arab Shiekhs , Pakistani govt can not bid for oil and LNG in the open market. All oil chains and distribution system is occupied by cronies of one family.

is ths the fulfilmnt of Iqbal's dream..aik houn Muslim.. also Imam e Kaaba nay Jumma khutba k bad Pak Zindabad ja nara lgaya
Bhai last time Imam e Kaba in Pakistan zindabad ka nara lagaya tu , next day Pakistan found itself in Afghan war. Now this nara might drag Pakistan in ISIS middle eastern war.....scary isn't it.

“Palestine is Muslim Ummah’s biggest issue,” said the Imam, adding that Muslims should struggle for the freedom of ‘Kibla-e-awal.’

He said that the Muslims need to gather strength to put an end to sectarianism. He also said that Muslim Ummah should on its own find a solution wisely to its problems.
Aren't Pakistani tired of Ummah word. Pakistan been paying this word price since 1979. Now these people should find the Ummah on Mars or else where.

Actually , our Pakistani defend the position that thousands of Pakistani working in Suadi Arabia, if Pak govt goes against KSA govt then these worker will take the heat. But people should realize that Pakistan buy billions of dollar of oil , plus provide security to all Royal family. Pakistani worker remittances are far lower then what Pak govt pay to buy oil. KSA import more labor from India, Bangladesh and mates and nurses from Filipine.
Like some writer said Pak has no foreign policy, everything is build on personal relation or emotional relation. When Modi visited Nawaz on his personal invitation.
Because of Nawaz personal relation with Arab Shiekhs , Pakistani govt can not bid for oil and LNG in the open market. All oil chains and distribution system is occupied by cronies of one family.

Bhai last time Imam e Kaba in Pakistan zindabad ka nara lagaya tu , next day Pakistan found itself in Afghan war. Now this nara might drag Pakistan in ISIS middle eastern war.....scary isn't it.

Aren't Pakistani tired of Ummah word. Pakistan been paying this word price since 1979. Now these people should find the Ummah on Mars or else where.
Why is that whenever KSA is mentioned anywhere Libturds and Iran lovers go nuts? Why does hatred and bigotry cloud their judgement?

Why is that whenever KSA is mentioned anywhere Libturds and Iran lovers go nuts? Why does hatred and bigotry cloud their judgement?
Well, first Iran has no influence in Pakistani politics or army. And last terrorist war, where thousands of soldiers and civilian died , billions lost came from single source of sectarianism and people well aware of source. Pakistan has two major issue, religious extremism and corruption.
Pakistani need to be Pakistani neither Suadi nor Irani and safeguard the national interest. Stop saving private Ryan...

Imam Kaaba should preach the house of Saudis not to kill Muslims in Yemen

Talibans were also Muslims...But they were murderers so got killed by Pakistanis...

Houthis are Muslims but they are traitors of their own country so they will also get killed...

Muslim world will stabilize soon and get rid of terrorists like houthis which create trouble for their own country with the help of foreign country......

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom