What's new

"I'M Imran Khan" Campaign

graphican

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Guys,

I am launching "I AM Imran Khan" Campaign.

i-am-pti-imran-khan-256x256.png

I am Imran Khan Campaign

Website URL is IamImranKhan.Wordpress.com

Its an unofficial campaign so don't take it as something official, neither the flag nor monogram has anything to do with PTI in official terms. Instead this is my personal effort for people around us to tell that we also think the same and want this change to happen.

Remember, everybody around us thinks about Imran Khan but they have some fear of "wasting their vote" if he didn't get in power. Nawaz League is spreading this fear that give vote to them because they have capacity to win but by giving vote to Imran Khan, you will strengthen PPP as our vote will be divided. We got to cancel this -ve campaign and prove that we all are with PTI - Imran Khan.

Get all stickers, banners, badges, PSD, AI, PDF and PNG formats of this amblem and hold it to your profile.

The change is coming.. lets make that change visible and noticeable from moon this time. I'm in.. I'm PTI - Are you one?

if your name is not mentioned there, just give me a message on the post and I will make sure your name is listed among 100s of names which I am starting to upload. Sorry I am working alone and it might take me few days before I could produce your badge. Be patient but confident that it is going to be there.

meanwhile, if there are some guys who want to contribute and produce similar badges for others who himself cannot, please download its PSD or AI viles and offer this little service to the country.

i-am-salman1.png

Get this facebook sticker with your own name at http://iamimrankhan.wordpress.com/

May Allah help us all contribute and be a part of this historic revolution. Aamin.

funny, how people are self motivated towards the cause of PTI.

if these tags/stickers are circulated, Im sure it would have positive effect.

GREAT JOB Graphian !

and the cost of getting it into a sticker for cars is either expensive, you can get 500 stickers in 1000 Rs.

From marketing perspective.....This is simply brilliant idea.... It will have a magneto effect....drawing people and converting their inclination into loyalty ....This is actually getting their commitment in passive way .... Secondly It serves as a mobile marketing tool, if people start wearing these badges and stickers...... will serve as continuous show of power, which can only be done by a political party which knows and uses Social media as a powerful tool of promotion.... and thus has gained immense popularity through out the country.... therefore no foreseeable counter threats of similar nature by the rival political groups!.... they simply have nothing to offer of this nature....

The celebrity and heroic appeal of Imran Khan is a massive strength....Use it!

Adios!

you can you change it to I am Insaf Tiger ? instead of I am Imran khan ? just an idea !

Hay guys,

Thanks for appreciating.

In one day the page has received more than 200 visits and I have only shared this link at PDF and on my personal facebook profile. I have kept its source PSD, AI, PDF, and large PNG files for everybody to use it. I will also upload its banner for PDF Avatars so you would be able to wear it here in this forum too.

See ya around.. Pakistan Zindabad.

Hay guys,

Thanks for appreciating.

In one day the page has received more than 200 visits and I have only shared this link at PDF and on my personal facebook profile. I have kept its source PSD, AI, PDF, and large PNG files for everybody to use it. I will also upload its banner for PDF Avatars so you would be able to wear it here in this forum too.

See ya around.. Pakistan Zindabad.

Graphican, great idea my friend.

Just one suggestion, the sticker should mention Tehreek-Insaaf too. I think it would be better if you put it under the PTI flag where you have mentioned Imran Khan.

Remember, we need to make institutions, not personalities.

Graphican, great idea my friend.

Just one suggestion, the sticker should mention Tehreek-Insaaf too. I think it would be better if you put it under the PTI flag where you have mentioned Imran Khan.

Remember, we need to make institutions, not personalities.

You need selling points....... though what you are saying is absolutely rational but PTI isn't a selling point at this moment..... Imran khan is! ........ however as a long term strategy it is more desirable to offer an institute a source of strength..... but in short term promote your strength to help gain your long term objectives!

Great Idea !!!

Graphican share your thoughts on FB's Imran Khan offical page..PTI's page...contact to their admins..This is good initiative !

Back
Top Bottom