Illuminati - Freemasons - Secret Societies

Discussion in 'Military Forum' started by sur, Mar 2, 2010.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    All of such alleged "Conspiracy Theories" here...
    =========================
    When as a kid I 1st herd of black-magicians, sb told me that among other things, they read Quran in reverse... Recently I came across videos saying satanists(Black Magicians) in christian world read bible with words distorted, like a song of Michael jackson reads God said so-&-so which in bible was actually said by satan...

===============

In ur browser, type word ILLUMINATI in reverse i.e, ITANIMULLI then add . c o m & see what website opens....

===============

Obama's "Yes We Can" played in reverse... turns out to be "Thank you satan".... & vice versa..

=================

Watch this from Minute:3:17:...
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    Among other things i was told, black-magicians do, is kill innocent babies... drink urine/blood... Adultery/homosexuality... & any immoral activity that GOD has forbidden....

"Freemasons" & "Skull-&-Bones" & "Bohemian Groove" guys do the similar rituals behind closed doors....

That's what world powers r doing now in Afghanistan/Iraq etc... Killing innocents & performing their rituals at a huge scale...

One other thing that i herd was that black-magician use OWLs due to some reasons... & That's what Bohemian Groove attending elite of world worship too, besides indulging in homosexuality...

= = = = = = = = = =

Alif-Lailah stories that I read & watched on TV as kid, all had one thing in them that a jinn brings lot of money to the master... That's how Secret Society ppl gain powers & wealth...

Satanists actually invoke jinns to provide them info of future ..... jin ask them to indulge in immoral activities(like killing humans like in video below) first then as reward jinn provide them info stolen(eavesdropping) from Angels.......

Quran:72:4:And that the foolish amongst us(Jinns) used to forge extravagant things against Allah:

72:6:And that persons from among men used to invoke the refuge with persons from among jinn, so they increased them in wrongdoing:
    [/COLOR]...

72:8:'And we (jinns) pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 432
    Narrated 'Aisha:
    I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The angels descend, the clouds and mention this or that matter decreed in the Heaven. The devils listen stealthily to such a matter, come down to inspire the soothsayers with it, and the latter would add to it one-hundred lies of their own."

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    So called I Love You hand sign, is one with thumb extended out... & obviously sb would wave it to public to express their love for them....
    But when thumb is NOT extended out, it's a sign used by Satanists, representing horns of satan... or... may be "Moloch", a worshiped diety(photo in next post)...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    by-the-way Iranian President has jewish background... His name used to be "Sabourjian", later changed after his parents converted.... & conversion they did when they moved from small jewish village to big city, which shows their sole intension was to hide their identity...

How is that relavant...!!! because of two phenomena (1)Crypto-jews(Link) & (2)Satanism in jewish families(Video in last post).....

Talking of Crypto-jews... Here r 2 more (I am NOT sure about 3rd one shown below)
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    there's talk going on about a HAARP(Tesla's) Machine that can cause earth-quakes...

In recent past we have seen devastating earthquakes mainly in areas where USA or it's forces are a "neighbour".... even though Americas & Europe have very dense "Fault Lines" still they haven't had a devastating quake in long time.....
    Tsunami, keep in mind, is also an under-water earth-quake.....

Hadees:-
    "O Allah bestow your blessings on our Medina, and bestow your blessings on our Mecca, and bestow your blessings on our Sham, and bestow your blessings on our Yemen, and bestow your blessings in our measuring (fee saa`inaa wa muddinaa)." A person said, "O Messenger of Allah and in our Iraq" and so he turned away from him and said, "there will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations and there will appear the horn of Satan."

notice the sequence of cities in prayer.... Medina/Makkah<Syria<Yemen<Iraq.... Iraq already devestated.... Yemen started to get the attacks now.... Syria might be next ....

Bukhari:2:17:147:
    Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

(The Prophet) said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and our Yemen." People said, "Our Najd as well." The Prophet again said, "O Allah! Bless our Sham and Yemen." They said again, "Our Najd as well." On that the Prophet said, "There will appear earthquakes and afflictions, and from there will come out the side of the head of Satan."

Moloch a worshipped deity.... some ppl in power make sign of it's horns...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Priest of church of Satan
    [​IMG]
    Up-side down cross... & hand sign... by satanist...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    This is my post from another thread... seems relevant here too...
    =========================================
    Sir, that's coming soon, InshALLAH...

Muhammad Rusool-ALLAH said:-
    Na&#8217;im, son of Hammad in al-Fitan, reports that Abu Huraira said
    that the Messenger of Allah mentioned India and said: &#8220;A group
    of you will conquer India. Allah will open (India) for them until
    they come with its kings chained &#8212; Allah having forgiven their
    sins &#8212; when they return (from India), they will find the son of
    Mary in Syria.&#8221;(Kitab Al Fitan)

(This is NOT talking of previous muslim conquests of india, coz they didn't go back to help Eesa(Jesus) in Syria!!!)

Then Nostradamus wrote his dreams, around year 1555:-
    The deep entry(indo-pak region) made by the great Queen
    will make the place powerful and inaccessible;
    the army of the three lions will be defeated(in indo-pak region)
    causing within a thing hideous and terrible.

(Now indians r hallucinating that their national "symbol" which is 2-D has 4 lions in it, NOT 3... Coz their mind is stuck in 4 lions of Sarnath that was a 3-D structure & 2-D symbol adopted from that 3-D structure shows 3-Lions......) Indian passport ...&... R.A.W all share that 3-Lion photo that Nostradamus saw in his dream...
    ==========================

When will that happen??? Around 2nd upcoming solar maximum... InshALLAH... i.e., 2022... (2011+11=2022)

Last Solar maximum was around the time when Bush was nominated & later US attacked Afghanistan...

Around upcoming solar Maximum they r planing another false-flag... to which Obama alluded in Berlin speech* when he said terrorists trained in Karachi will use fussile material from Russia to attack Paris.... & then Bob Graham predicted they r expecting nuclear attack in US with 5 years...

Just look at the smug smiles of guys standing on back instead of having fears or concerns on their faces... & they nod heads when Jim says "focus on Pakistan", like it was "the gist" of their address.... Like "focussing on Pak-istan" was more relevant than nuke/bio attack....

& it's around the time when "Mayan Calendar'" says poles will be switched,,, era of tyrrany will end...(as opposed to common misconception that Mayan ppl predicted end-of-time... No they didn't.)

If u guys remember, 6 nuclear cruise missiles took-off "ACCIDENTLY" from Minot Airbase USA & ONLY 5 came back on Barksdale Airbase........ Mainstream media didn't give more than few minutes to this incident, that too very vague & limited information was given... & Following lower-level crew involved in handling those nukes died in car or bike "accidents" etc.
    1-Todd Blue - Minot AFB(Airforce Base)
    2-a married couple from Barksdale Airbase(Names not released)
    3-Stephen Garrett - Minot AFB
    4-Weston Kissel - Minot AFB
    5-John Frueh
    6-Jonathan Bayless - Minot AFB
    7-Thomas L. Tinsley - Alleged of breach in following the standards while handling nukes.

This is the stolen nuke "they" plan to explode somewhere & blame it on Pakistan.... that's their plan, but ALLAH also plans & ALLAH is best of planners... I'm hopeful their plan will fail like their plan of USS_Liberty attack failed.
    Anyways C.D.C have coffins** & Cement Cribs*** ready to dispose off those bodies...

Obama's Berlin speech watch at minute:8:21:-

Coffins:-

Massive expansion of cemetery... what r they anticipating???

= = = = = = =
    = = = = = = =
    = = = = = = =
    Not only india,,, western tyrrants r also ready for their "end",,, in their own words...

"Prophecy of POPEs" tells us that present pope is 2nd last (111th)pope & after him will come last (112th) pope(Peter of Rome)..... LAST pope???!!! is christianity going to end after that???

There's unconfirmed news that Freemasons have started selling their Lodges in USA...!!! Why?

Here's what Prophecy of Popes' says about last pope...
    112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.

"City of 7 hills" = Italy-Rome.Rome represented"Christianity"during Prophet Muhammad's time & when this prophecy was written
    Fearsome judge(c.f.2nd Hadees Below) = Eesa(Jesus)
    Peter Romanus = Dajjal!!!???

Sahih Muslim:41:6924:-Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq(border region b/w Syria & Turkey). An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).

Bukhari:4:55:657: Allah's Apostle said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (judge by Quranic law NOT bible; Hadees 658); he will break the Cross and kill the pigs and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): -- 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e. Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) Before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159) (See Fateh Al Bari, Page 302 Vol. 7)

compare "will break cross" to another prophecy by christians themselves... "Our Lady of Fatima's" "Third Secret"
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    Why I compared last (112th) pope to Dajjal??? even though he'd be a jew!!!(Crypto-jew!!! may be)

Catholic churches r full of Freemasonic symbols... dajjal is Messiah for Freemasons too...

Present (111th) pope celebrated his 81st B-day in White House...

Freemasons Pyramid, as seen on Dollar bill, has 13 steps... with unfinished top that will be finished when LEFT-eyed***-Dajjal makes his appearance...
    [​IMG]

Cake pope cut on his 81st B-day at White House has 13 steps... 1st disguised as table itself... 2nd is base-plate carrying cake... 12th step is circular disc carrying candle... & 13th step made by candle-top itself.... EYE represented by flame...
    [​IMG]

Dajjal sees thru LEFT eye... eye on dollar bill is LEFT eye... look carefully... compare pointed-end with rounded-end of dollar's eye...
    [​IMG]

Here's a LEFT eye...
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  7. marcos98

marcos98 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,821 / -0
    [​IMG]

lolzzzzzz
    • Thanks Thanks x 6
  8. xebex

xebex SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,255 / -0
    I guess my answer for you is here.:lazy:

9. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
    I myself checked "Yes we can" thing on Sound-Recorder, it works...
    While Last 3 sounds in ur video sound fake...
  10. xebex

xebex SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,255 / -0
    u didnt get my point, did you? would you stop using an english word just bcoz it sounds wierd in reverse?:rolleyes:
  11. TexasJohn

TexasJohn SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 364 / -0
    United States
    As a Freemason myself, I find this thread highly amusing and entertaining!!:rofl:
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  12. sur

sur SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 1,861 / -5
  13. Vassnti

Vassnti SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 1,886 / -0
    New Zealand
    Not really amusing more bordering on clinical paranoia.

[​IMG]
  14. DaRk WaVe

DaRk WaVe PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST

Ratings:
    +0 / 4,724 / -0
    Pakistan
    I am also a Free mason :rolleyes:

Now say me he's also a Nazi & Nazi's were Free masons & hitler was member of Illuminati
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  15. Spring Onion

Spring Onion PDF VETERAN

Ratings:
    +6 / 22,311 / -0
    Pakistan
    :what::what::what: i havent gone through the content in this thread But a quick question i can understand that Indians will come to defence of freemeasons BUT do you also deny that there is any freemason movement ???

I think it has been in the history books the movement is a reality. Its another matter we can be careful to associate individuals with freemasonery without any logical inputs.
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.