What's new

Illegal Indian Immigrants in Sri Lanka

]Hmph! Pole-vaulting Indians!![/B] :angry:

:lol:

I'm sure some of them are RAW agents :D I hope Sri Lanka deports them immediately.

Actually its 'high flying', 'speed boating' Indians. One cannot pole vault to SL.

If some Indian is going to Bangladesh illegally he deserves to be shooted. Please shoot him immediately.
In some of the threads in Bangladeshi section, some Indian posters cheered killing of innocent kids and women and demanded the killing should continue. Few days ago, few illegal Indians were caught in Bangladesh and they were sent back to India using proper judicial system. I really think our border guards need to learn a few things from BSF tactics and shoot a few.

They are Buddhist preachers. They have gone their to preach Buddhism. This is how we taught Buddhism to the lankans.
Hmph! Pole-vaulting Indians!! :angry:

:lol:

I'm sure some of them are RAW agents :D I hope Sri Lanka deports them immediately.

If the Government of Sri Lanka does not go after this problem in earnest NOW, we hope Lankans will not be saddled in the end with a problem that they will be unable to handle.

The greatest fear is that these people who have come in as illegal migrants will join up with unsavoury groups and negative politicians for protection. In particular the TNA who will want to pad up numbers. They will take up land and shelter which is really for true born Lankans. There is a civic duty here on the part of ordinary citizens to report illegal migrants to the Police or the Armed forces.

Just how many of the ltte ‘human shield’ are illegal migrants ? How many illegal migrants came in during the ltte hold of the N&E ? How do we locate such people ?

Checking for illegal migrants is really the duty of the Dept of Immigration & Emigration. Do our tourists have a return ticket when they arrive here ? Is there a system that rings an alarm bell if the tourist has overstayed his/her visa ? Do they declare which hotel/friend’s place they will stay, with a contact phone number ? What steps can be taken to locate such illegal migrants ? What is to be done with those identified as illegal migrants ?

GoSL ought to act without fear in this matter as all the western countries do not tolerate any illegal migrants. America deported 400,000 plus in 2011 alone. The Indian govt. must understand the problem and accept back all illegal migrants.

Let us not forget that Tamil Nadu alone has 5 -10 Million Tamils of low caste/Dalit origin who want to escape from TN. While I feel sorry for these people, Sri Lanka is NOT the place to come to roost. The problem has to be sorted out in TN.

The Ferry Service from South India should be put on hold for at least 10 yrs. or scrapped altogether.

LankaWeb – Illegal Indian immigrants

If some Indian is going to Bangladesh illegally he deserves to be shooted. Please shoot him immediately.
that was rhetoric obviously. I think jail time and deporting is the best option. Every punishment has to be proportionate to the crime and illegally trying to migrate to reunite with lost family members or earn a few bucks for cow trading does not deserve death penalty. There are effective measures which governments can take to stop illegal immigration, and shooting them is not one of them.

that was rhetoric obviously. I think jail time and deporting is the best option. Every punishment has to be proportionate to the crime and illegally trying to migrate to reunite with lost family members or earn a few bucks for cow trading does not deserve death penalty. There are effective measures which governments can take to stop illegal immigration, and shooting them is not one of them.

We don't need your fake sympathy or concern..if any Indian violates your territory shoot him as we shoot BDs.

Trying to enter Bangladesh illegally is the biggest crime in the whole world.
So shoot them. Just as BSF shoots them.

We don't need your fake sympathy or concern..if any Indian violates your territory shoot him as we shoot BDs.

I am not giving you my fake sympathy nor my fake concern. We don't need the likes of you to dictate our policies regarding illegal immigration and we refuse to become animals like BSF.

I am not giving you my fake sympathy nor my fake concern. We don't need the likes of you to dictate our policies regarding illegal immigration and we refuse to become animals like BSF.

Good for you, but pls stop the chest thumping of moral superiority of BD guards vis a vis BSF. BSF is doing whats best in the national interest. Period. Its not our problem that you have problem with that.

who in their right mind will illegally enter that tiny island? I am not undermining SriLanka's improvement under sinhala nationalist and theocrat. but, please spare Us of this BS..it is srilankan tamils from canada,singaapore,malaya or indonesia who lost their srilankan citizenship returning to lanka being caught.

Indians popular notion is coun tries like Nepal,BD,SL,PK are far backward than India is. it is general opinion.

Are you jealous because BSF killed the poor Bangladeshis crossing over to India.
To every one reading this thread, Not a single Bangladeshi lives or go to India illegally. NO matter how many times
Indian Trolls fart out this illegal migrant propaganda, it won't turn into reality. Now you Indians can
keep on crapping more $hit.

Lol...... pls check, one or two of your own family must be living in India illegally. :lol::lol:

Mostly Hindus have family members in India, which then again is understandable. And all of them
are legal in India.

Actually its 'high flying', 'speed boating' Indians. One cannot pole vault to SL.

RAW did manage to pole vault speed boating Indian tamils as LTTE in SL for 30 years and are still
doing so. Indians are masters in all types of pole vaulting.

RAW did manage to pole vault speed boating Indian tamils as LTTE in SL for 30 years and are still
doing so. Indians are masters in all types of pole vaulting.

Yeah..... thats how your country was formed.

Back
Top Bottom