What's new

Illegal Indian Immigrants in Sri Lanka

yes of course HK dont call indian that, because they have others to name you lot````'a san/a cha' just in case you are curious``:D

I recall they say the same for Pakistanis too

They even add a bit of Islamophobic flavour to it by calling Pakistanis pork bun a cha

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the comedian because you are trying to compare Illegal Indians flooding to Sri Lanka to Pregnant Women from Mainland China to HK when HK is a part of China and Sri Lanka is not part of India.

HK is Special At ministered Region of China and not any city of china. so it is not at all normal to think it is same. If Mainlands are intentionally going to HK just to give birth and get those special facilities, then yes, this is illegal. and if HK ppl are crying, then they are right in this case.

J&K is an example of the Special administered State. though it is part of India, but other then J&K residents pre 1947, no one has right to buy any property there or even claim any facility by giving birth to a child.

my answer was reply to china today, where he shared pain of illegal Indians in Srilanka. I just wanted him to share the same pain for HK ppl.

Again though HK is part of China. Hong Kong has a different political system from mainland China. Hong Kong's independent judiciary functions under the common law framework. Hong Kong Basic Law, its constitutional document, stipulates that Hong Kong shall have a "high degree of autonomy" in all matters except foreign relations and military defence, governs its political system.] Although it has a burgeoning multi-party system, a small-circle electorate[clarification needed] controls half of its legislature. The Chief Executive of Hong Kong, the head of government, is selected by a Selection Committee / Election Committee with 400 to 1200 members, during the first 20 years.

LOL at a fool compareing illegal entry with illegal immigrants

Forget it mate indians here just dont have the iq to understand the differences between illegal entry with illegal immigrants :rofl:

What ever you say, but Mainland chinese are flooding HK for birth and special rights. And of course they are illegal.

Tensions flare between Hong Kong and mainland Chinese - YouTube

So go and show some pain for HK ppl.

What can be expected from poor indians. Human instinct and aspiration for a better life force them to migrate from shinning
supa pawa India. SL should show humanity towards these poor hungry indians. After all its not their fault that their country is
the worlds largest slum thanks to Bhramin Hindutva terrorist looting. If Mr.Rajapakse stays in power for another 10 years, a
industrialized SL will have to implement strict immigration visas on Indians similar to US/European visa policies on Indians.

I recall they say the same for Pakistanis too

They even add a bit of Islamophobic flavour to it by calling Pakistanis pork bun a cha

These bloody racists should be taken to court.. Now I think Mainlainders are right when they call each HongKongese a dog..

@Topic - So now Srilanka govt devised a new way of harassing Srilankan Tamils. Looks like Srilankans now started calling them "Illegal Indian".. Murlitharan will be damn sad man today looking at the state of his people..

Some people don't learn lesson at all.. This exact was the reason for them picking the weapons and If Sri lankan govt still has any problems with them, send in the army again and shot them point blank like they killed kids before..

Last edited by a moderator:
We have seen Srilankan Tamils as immigrants in India enough for past 3 decades. if Sinhala Srilankans wants to believe that the Tamils,Moors(Muslims) of Srilanka are "Illegal Immigrants" it doesn't going to work. Indian "illegal immigrant" not even one can You Show Us?
I know the Sinhalese psyche. it is a kind of Jealousy and Inferiority complex filled towards India. Wrong try Srilanka.

What can be expected from poor indians. Human instinct and aspiration for a better life force them to migrate from shinning
supa pawa India. SL should show humanity towards these poor hungry indians. After all its not their fault that their country is
the worlds largest slum thanks to Bhramin Hindutva terrorist looting. If Mr.Rajapakse stays in power for another 10 years, a
industrialized SL will have to implement strict immigration visas on Indians similar to US/European visa policies on Indians.

Look who is speaking.............. who's countries Economy runs by there citizens living Illegally in India......lol

Illegal Bangladeshi immigrants threat to India: court - India News - IBNLive

BBC News - India militant group threatens Bangladeshi 'migrants'

Illegal immigration in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now tell me..... what shd we do with your brothers here????

deport them but in civil way, that's the guidance.

Yes deport them. But before that put them in Jail for few months so that they never try to do this again.

First go and stop your bloody pole vaulters to India

These bloody racists should be taken to court.. Now I think Mainlainders are right when they call each HongKongese a dog..

@topic - So now Srilanka govt devised a new way of harassing Srilankan Tamils. Looks like Srilankans now started calling them "Illegal Indian".. Murlitharan will be damn sad man today looking at the state of his people..

Some people don't learn lesson at all.. This exact was the reason for them picking the weapons and If Sri lankan govt still has any problems with them, send in the army again and shot them point blank like they killed kids before..

WTF, so Tamilnadu Tamils belongs to Sri Lanka? What are you talking about? Even though the main incident not related to Tamilnadu, That Indian belongs to some other state if I'm correct.

Put them in jail.

some already deported back to India in the previous months incidents! That procedure will apply to these illegal immigrants and their names will go to black list @ BIA.

------

Name of the Indian who died is Manas Kumar Mallick, 29yrs old, from Jajpur’s Barapada village. I have no idea which state he was from.

Look who are talking against India, Pakistanis who themselves may not have any visa status living in west or lining outside fake travel agents everyday to sneak into any nation by hook and crook. Not to mention Chinese who are breeding in record number else where but not in main land China.

One of the Sinhalese troll even mentioned that Indians do not spend money. What ? Coconut dwellers reduce their tariff for Indians or Indians do not pay for their hotel rooms ? A family visiting from India to that third rate nation would spend far more money than a bag-packer westerner.

As far as illegal Indians going to SL are concerned then most of them are Tamils trying to go back to their motherland which is been snatched away by internationally branded mass murderer Sinhalese bigots.

Look who are talking against India, Pakistanis who themselves may not have any visa status living in west or lining outside fake travel agents everyday to sneak into any nation by hook and crook. Not to mention Chinese who are breeding in record number else where but not in main land China.

One of the Sinhalese troll even mentioned that Indians do not spend money. What ? Coconut dwellers reduce their tariff for Indians or Indians do not pay for their hotel rooms ? A family visiting from India to that third rate nation would spend far more money than a bag-packer westerner.

As far as illegal Indians going to SL are concerned then most of them are Tamils trying to go back to their motherland which is been snatched away by internationally branded mass murderer Sinhalese bigots.

Once this Indian tourists incident went to SL parliament too. It's about one famous hotel + Indian roti case. I don't want to write that here.

what? so the Indian passport holding TN Tamils are Sri Lankans?? Get a life man!

Back
Top Bottom