What's new

IHS Jane 360 Babur 3 cruise missile has a Range of 700 km

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babur 3 definitely has more range than 450. Also I doubt Babur II has only 700 KM. It also has more range.
The range is not disclosed for Sub marine version.

no matter what is actual range of Missile, but the important thing is its fired from Sub, which is significant, and giving clear edge to Pakistan navy in Second Strike capability.

Remember in past wars, Indian Navy not intercept Pakistani Sub not once.

1440x1080

300px-Tacit_Blue_in_flight.jpg
Northrop_Tacit_Blue_Whale.jpg

These are stealth. Radar cannot detect them now tell me how you will detect them
What is in the first pictures child toy:hitwall::lol: that's show you have a mentality of 8 year old kid with No knowledge :rofl: this was old and canceled project of late 70's with a multiple radars and on different location and with different angles like land radars, AWACS, ship radars can detect and track stealth vehicle using triangulation method :p:

Lets add one zero to range to make it 4,500km and stop wasting internet space.

Bro I know how things work, there is a stupid person up there and I was a bit tired of him I posted a difficult question so that he will run away and it worked but, I don't have the stamina for a discussion on this thing at the moment may be later
you think you are smart then prove me " how stealth vehicle can become invisible to radars" you are a mentaly retard person with no clue what are you taking about i prove my point that radar can detect stealth vehicle with multiple radars on a different location and with different angles like LAND BASED RADARS, AWACS, SHIP BASED RADARS with triangulation method i am reporting you again for your baseless clueless rants you have no prove that STEALTH ARE TOTALLY INVISIBLE TO RADAR" if you wont believe me ask expert on the PDF like @Bilal Khan 777, @Oscar, @Bilal Khan (Quwa), @ChineseTiger1986, @cirr, @wanglaokan and others

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you misread the news.

Its talking about Babur II having claimed range of 700km.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom