What's new

If Pak Army can't protect their commander, how can they protect us"Hassan Nisar"

It is only goons and thugs who protect their gang leader for illegal acts.

Hassan Nisar makes sensationalist remarks.

Musharraf needs to face the charges, do his time in jail and walk out a hero.

Musharraf's legacy is at stake.

Hassan nisar and his verbal diarrhea's.

Hassn Nisar is known for his upfront & honest opinions. Is he being serious here... or is it just a tongue in cheek comment?

i also like Hassan Nisar,that is way following him on face book ,
i agree he is quit bold ,and to the point always

but this time janab kuch jyada hi bol gaye

This guy is another lunatic who has made tons of money by spewing drivel on political talk shows and newspapers, his thinking is very shallow and fuzzy - just another sort of Zaid Hamid. There are other journalists ike Absar Alam, Rauf Klasra, Ayaz Amir, Mooed Peerzada, Ejaz Hyder, Muhammad Malick or Talat Hussain with whom I can agree or disagree on different issues but I have no doubt in my mind that they are far more professional, credible and sincere with their profession and with this country.

this guy hassan nisar is a joker , never seen him saying anything in favor of Pakistan, he is always against Pakistan and Army ,
this comment from him also shows , he want to create another hated towards army , shame on such people ....

No one takes his seriously, can some hand me breath analyzer :coffee:

Whats better than talking ' Hassan Nisar' ?
A dead 'Hassan Nisar' :)

he has got a point

here are some other videos

Hassan Nisar on Hijab

Hassan Nisar on Pak Army and Kashmir

Why muslims lack science

This man is damm good...... :dance3: :dance3:
speaks anti pak.....i will call him a critic not a joker :pakistan:

give me a topic I will show you how negative someone can be, I will make Hassan Nisar look like kul ka bacha, its the easiest thing to do

Kutty ko ghee aur kuch insaano ko izaat hazam nai hoti ..
shayed over jazbati ho gaya :omghaha:

Hassan Nisar is usually too bold in his comments and opinions. but it is sign of free media.
sometimes the person who points out ur mistakes and do criticism on u is good for ur future success.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom