What's new

IDF Simulation: How Hezbollah will be Defeated

It is sad coming from a Hamasi Palestinian...I put my money on Hizbollah! If the last time, Israel left with a bloody nose and two black eyes, this time they will need a stretcher.

I love JEWS calling everybody terrorists except their zionist Al Qaeda beheaders

Rate down this video if you want to be useful

Looks like a bad b-movie. Come on, chants of 'Allaho Akbar', sneaking up on a Hezbollah fighter as if nothing happened? :lol:
Before 2000 we killed hezies at ratio 1-10.
In 2006 we killed them at ratio 1-4 and that was bad.
next war we will go back to normal 1-10 ratio.

Before 2000 we killed hezies at ratio 1-10.
In 2006 we killed them at ratio 1-4 and that was bad.
next war we will go back to normal 1-10 ratio.
So you admit zionist Al Qaeda attack Hezbollah to revenge you?

JEWS must be so frustrated, it's like when you're at home fighting against your worst enemy with your imagination

So you admit zionist Al Qaeda attack Hezbollah to revenge you?

JEWS must be so frustrated, it's like when you're at home fighting against your worst enemy with your imagination
Hezbollah and Assad protect us from "Al Qaeda".

It didn't came thru that way..sorry to tell you that, and my comment still stand..

No it doesn't, which is I reason I'm laughing in post. :lol:

Too bad for you you're making a fool out of yourself. :D

And you are proud of that? With billions of dollars of annual military budget, one of the best air forces in the world, all kinds of tanks and heavy weapons, you fought with a guerrilla group without any of the advantages IDF has. Don't be too happy and don't wish for a next war with Hezbollah either, you don't want hundreds of precise missiles hitting Tel Aviv, Haifa and all parts of Israel on a daily basis. Israel is too small to endure that and you know it better. If Hezbollah was 10 in 2006, it's now 100 in 2014 with much more advanced missiles and equipment.

Last edited:
And you are proud of that? With billions of dollars of annual military budget, one of the best air forces in the world, all kinds of tanks and heavy weapons, you fought with a guerrilla group without any of the advantages IDF has.
No, what makes me proud is that 80 million Iran afraid to deal with tiny Israel directly, and sends terrorists like Hezbollah instead.

Don't be too happy and don't wish for a next war with Hezbollah either, you don't want hundreds of precise missiles hitting Tel Aviv, Haifa and all parts of Israel on a daily basis. Israel is too small to endure that and you know it better. If Hezbollah was 10 in 2006, it's now 100 in 2014 with much more advanced missiles and equipment.
In 1991 we experienced 40 Scuds on Tel Aviv, so we can live with that.

Situation of Hezbollah is much more grim: if in 2006 they faced some property loses, today they are in danger of mass slaughter, since they are surrounded now by 15 million Sunnis who really really hate them.

No, what makes me proud is that 80 million Iran afraid to deal with tiny Israel directly, and sends terrorists like Hezbollah instead.

It's exactly the opposite, it's Israel who is constantly blabbering about attacking Iran, while it lacks the courage. Though U.S has succeeded to put a leash on it at least for now, but even if it wasn't, Israel was still going to talk and talk only, nothing more.

In 1991 we experienced 40 Scuds on Tel Aviv, so we can live with that.
Situation of Hezbollah is much more grim: if in 2006 they faced some property loses, today they are in danger of mass slaughter, since they are surrounded now by 15 million Sunnis who really really hate them.
Are you talking about Saddam's junky Skuds with a 1 km accuracy? The situation is much different now, I don't think I have to explain it to you, you have quite some good military expertise.

Hezbollah can deal with its problems with others, no need to worry for it. Its foes can only blow up themselves among Lebanese civilians, they are too coward right now.

OMG ._.

You guys are still thinking about the coming-up war between these two? It won't happen, at least for 5-7 years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom