What's new

IDF: ‘We'll turn Hamas tunnels into their death trap'

All of them were wars that Israel played part in.
How many people died in Iraq war? how many died in afghanistan? how many died 71 war?

Majority of civilian casualties in Iraq and Afghanistan were because of NATO.

As for 1971, I will give you that one but only that one.

flood them with water or even better to mine them...Palestine is a joke..it will be another failed state as Saudi prince said...

Does it matter? So if Israel didn't play part of it it doesn't matter?
How many people died in Syrian war? how many of them none combatants? how many died in iraq? in any conflict none combatants death is a guarantee.
And comparing a conflict between two armies to a conflict between one army and an armed organization is a tool for propaganda, nothing more.
In a conflict between two armies, u know who ur enemy is.
Once u attack an armed organization, his tactic is to use the civilian population and infer structure in order to attack ur forces, using civilian death as propaganda against u.

More Zionist propaganda.

You mean more Palestinian propaganda.
The Gaza Ministry of Health is run by Hamas.

Initially, they that was true, but soon the Taliban started killing civilians en masse and since 2007 the majority
of civilians are killed by anti government forces.

http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/...es Afghanistan and Pakistan 2001-2014 FIN.pdf

Same in Iraq.

Once u attack an armed organization, his tactic is to use the civilian population and infer structure in order to attack ur forces, using civilian death as propaganda against u.

Or maybe the army is just disregarding the lives of the civilians. Ever ponder that option?

You mean more Palestinian propaganda.
The Gaza Ministry of Health is run by Hamas.

Initially, they that was true, but soon the Taliban started killing civilians en masse and since 2007 the majority
of civilians are killed by anti government forces.

http://watson.brown.edu/costsofwar/files/cow/imce/papers/2015/War Related Casualties Afghanistan and Pakistan 2001-2014 FIN.pdf

Same in Iraq.

Whatever you wish to call it, Ive heard these rhetorics before and they are very poor from my analysis.

The majority of civilians have been killed by NATO, again, this is a fine example of propaganda.

Or maybe the army is just disregarding the lives of the civilians. Ever ponder that option?

Whatever you wish to call it, Ive heard these rhetorics before and they are very poor from my analysis.

The majority of civilians have been killed by NATO, again, this is a fine example of propaganda.

Your example of argumentation without any credible sources,
is a very fine example of poor argumentation.
I think I just add You to my ignore list from now on.

Nobody cares Iraq or Afghanistan...everyone is responsible for their own plight..look after national interests only!
The Jews have quality and value for life..the Arabs are reproducing like insects...with no resources..they are disintegrating with every generation...throughout history the value of human life is proportional to their resources and material richness...if Arabs were busy being productive like the Jews...middle east would not be the most war torn piece of geography..

OK, let me add a proviso to my question.

Name one war with less than 2,000 civilian casualties in which an Arab conventional force suceeded in attacking an urban population center, rather than getting their butts kicked by Jews and instead resorting to the unmanly cowardice of hiding behind civilians.

That's bullshit, no one uses human shields idiot.

5) Myth that Hamas uses the civilians of Gaza as ‘human shields’

Jeremy Bowen, BBC Middle East editor: “I saw no evidence during my week in Gaza of Israel’s accusation that Hamas uses Palestinians as human shields.” The Guardian: “In the past week, the Guardian has seen large numbers of people fleeing different neighbourhoods.. and no evidence that Hamas had compelled them to stay.” The Independent: “Some Gazans have admitted that they were afraid of criticizing Hamas, but none have said they had been forced by the organisation to stay in places of danger and become unwilling human-shields.” Reuters, 2013: “A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/mehdi-hasan/gaza-israel_b_5624401.html

You are just butthurt that you were proved wrong.

No one uses Human shields except maybe Israel.

idf-uses-child-as-human-shield-400x272.jpg

2013-635022330126202194-620.jpg

human-shield-04_16_10.jpg

But if you are so desperate then here you go.

THE CRUSADES

Nobody cares Iraq or Afghanistan...everyone is responsible for their own plight..look after national interests only!
The Jews have quality and value for life..the Arabs are reproducing like insects...with no resources..they are disintegrating with every generation...throughout history the value of human life is proportional to their resources and material richness...if Arabs were busy being productive like the Jews...middle east would not be the most war torn piece of geography..

Arab world doesn't have a large population actually for its size. You should check the numbers first and look at the populations of Pakistan, Bangladesh and india. Now tell me who is reproducing like insects.

Arab world doesn't have a large population actually. You should check the numbers first and look at the populations of Pakistan, Bangladesh and india. Now tell me who is reproducing like insects.

Egypt, Iraq, Syria....the unrest and destabilization is due to over populated under resourced...

Pakistan, Bangladesh and India have a large farm land to support their population...actually the going rate of productive agri land is still below $10 usd per Sq.M

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom