What's new

IDEF'15 | 5-8 May 2015 | İSTANBUL-TÜRKİYE

Guys you know i like dealing with these kind of things.... So before i finish this check list you can add your expectations & hopes so i'll add them to this list...

I will write "Expectations Check List of Turkish Forumers @Defence.pk" to the top of it... And as you see i gave some examples about tick & form part...

And you can give me opinions for sure...

View attachment 215617

Roketsan has any AA missile project?

Roketsan has any AA missile project?
It has been revealed....(sneak peeked) at the Aselsan's new compund opening ceremony....Seems like you are not dropping by for a time.

Guys you know i like dealing with these kind of things.... So before i finish this check list you can add your expectations & hopes so i'll add them to this list...

I will write "Expectations Check List of Turkish Forumers @Defence.pk" to the top of it... And as you see i gave some examples about tick & form part...

And you can give me opinions for sure...

View attachment 215617
Otokar - Serial Production Variant of Altay
TAI - Small scale mock-up of TF-X
TAI - ANKA-TP
MKEK - Machine Gun

Here it is...

1.JPG

Last edited:
I think It is time to reveal some striking missiles of Turkish industry to spread some fear to region but I don't have much hope about it. At least %80 of them will be appreciated. :)

Atmaca ship to ship missile
Gezgin land attack cruise missile (1000+km)
Akya heavy torpedo
SOM-ER extended range ALCM (500+km)
Mizrak-D Block-1:16km
S+: 50km
K+: 130km
Y+: 300km
B: 800km
WVR missile
BVR missile

Is Turkey actually working on these projects? Especially the bold one's??

BTW i can not see TÜMOSAN @ exhibitors list...

Also what's that idef website ? It reminds me windows 95 times... :disagree:

Mate, please also photograph foreign systems.
I will upload videos about from IDEF on my Youtube Channel(Savunma Sanayii Gönüllüleri).Firstly i will upload our new products..Maybe i can take some pictures from foreign systems, but i will upload first our products like laser weapon...Just wait for May 5 :)

Last edited:
I will upload videos about from 2015 on my Youtube Channel(Savunma Sanayii Gönüllüleri).Firstly i will upload our new products..Maybe i can take some pictures from foreign systems, but i will upload first our products like laser weapon...Just wait for May 5 :)

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Very nice, in IDEF-2013 nobody attended from our forum.

Back
Top Bottom