What's new

IDEAS 2016 Preview: Blitzkrieg Solution MRAP to be unveiled on IDEAS 2016

img-20161114-wa0013-jpg.351877

This without doubt will develop "FEAR" in the souls of the enemy a True MONSTER in infantary warfare

CxprvndXUAAhM4x.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER
I happen to know what we have and what we lack in terms of research performance and culture. I fail to understand as to why people like you who have never probably gone beyond a decent BS/MS degree,instead of proving their point rely on unwarranted mud-slinging!My friend dont you think it would have been far far better to prove your point instead of what you just said? I am sure it is not as secretive as your SLBMs and SSBNs that pakistan has been working on for decades now?

My dear friend @JamD
Dont you believe--the burden of proof lies on the party making claim! What is wrong in asking for a concrete evidence man?! I mean,seriously,I have lost all hopes--I guess proof and evidence are something that no one on the other side of the border takes seriously--especially in a vehicle like this!We are not even talking about secretive miniaturized nuclear reactor that PN has stashed somehere in KPK to hide from praying indian spy sats!Anyways!
And lastly,why do folks get riled up when they are faced with the prospect of proving their point?Or is PDF all about fan boy fantasies?
No. There is no burden of proof. This isn't a court of law and I'm not trying to win a case against you. You are free to make whatever conclusions you like. I feel no need to stroke my ego by proving anything.

No. There is no burden of proof. This isn't a court of law and I'm not trying to win a case against you. You are free to make whatever conclusions you like. I feel no need to stroke my ego by proving anything.
@JamD
Off course! What else can be expected! Great!
Maybe for you proving means stroking ego?

@DESERT FIGHTER
I happen to know what we have and what we lack in terms of research performance and culture.

Good for you..
I fail to understand as to why people like you who have never probably gone beyond a decent BS/MS degree,instead of proving their point rely on unwarranted mud-slinging

Ok since I may never go beyond a BS/MS degree ... May I ask you something... Rishtay dena hai ? Are you offering me a "rishta" ?

And oh people like you... Do you even get respect at your own house ? Dosri baar "curry" manganay per bhi beizzati hoti Ho gi.
!My friend dont you think it would have been far far better to prove your point instead of what you just said? I am sure it is not as secretive as your SLBMs and SSBNs that pakistan has been working on for decades now?

Those "secretive" developments have been confirmed by the likes of Gen Kidwai and international think tanks.. The creation of Naval Strategic Command and so on..

You don't worry about that .., so piss off.

My dear friend @JamD
Dont you believe--the burden of proof lies on the party making claim! What is wrong in asking for a concrete evidence man?! I mean,seriously,I have lost all hopes--I guess proof and evidence are something that no one on the other side of the border takes seriously--especially in a vehicle like this!We are not even talking about secretive miniaturized nuclear reactor that PN has stashed somehere in KPK to hide from praying indian spy sats!Anyways!
And lastly,why do folks get riled up when they are faced with the prospect of proving their point?Or is PDF all about fan boy fantasies?

Burden of proof? Who the fuk are you ? Some azzhole from across the border moaning on PDF ... Asking for proof?

And oh my the way .. The CEO of Blitzkrieg had confirmed it...
@Oscar. Take this trash out..

Last edited:
As per my information this prototype platform was purchased by the Pakistani company for a hefty price of around US$1M in order to be demonstrated at IDEAS and later handed over to the Army for potential tests and trials. I stand by my original assessment that this is not a locally developed or designed or even manufactured vehicle.

very simple to understand .This MRAP is being designed and built by Private Pakistani Company which has been named after German war tactics BlitzKrieg . I know what u are trying to say . u better worry about Iranian fiber glass fighter jets .
and Blitzkrieg mean "Lightining War":-)

CxprvndXUAAhM4x.jpg

This thing is just beautiful , beautiful it has a happy face , enemy does not likes that happy smily front face
8 Big Wheels ready to romp over enemy

what engine and chasis does it use? also more importantly any updates?
Wasn't privy to that information. Company is making last ditch attempt to sell it to the army today and tomorrow. If unsuccessful another design based on this prototype in the 6x6 category is in the works for which this prototype will be cannibalized.

what engine and chasis does it use? also more importantly any updates?
Uses its own "chassis"..

• Infantry Fighting Vehicle with 30 mm - 105 mm cannon
  • Armored Personnel Carrier with 50 Cal HMG
  • Armored Medical Evacuation
  • Self Propelled Mortar Carrier
  • Light Anti-Tank/ Heavy Anti-Tank
  • Light Anti-Aircraft Defense (LAAD)
SPECIFICATIONS
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS

•Combat Weight : 21 Tons •Dimensions (L x W X H) : 7.5m x 2.6m x 2.6m

•Wheel Base:1.4m / 2.01m / 1.4m •Ground Clearance : < 500 mm •Max Crew : 2 + 10

STANDARD EQUIPMENT

•Protection : Ballistic, Mine and IED as per STANAG 4569

•Mobility : Central Tyres Inflation System (CTIS) & Run-Flat Tyres

•Safety : Anti-Blast Seating system

DRIVELINE & TRANSMISSION

•Engine type : Heavy Duty Diesel Caterpillar C9 L 6-Cyl

•Transmission : Caterpillar CX28 Electronic Controlle 6-Speed Auto

•Tyres : 395/85 R20 All Terrain •Suspension : Fully Independent

•Transfer Case : 2 Speed with Longitudinal Differential Lock

PERFORMANCE DETAILS

•Speed : 105 km/hr •Gradient : 60% •Side Slope : 30% •Vertical Obstacle : 0.5 m

•Ditch crossing: 1.5 m •Turning radius : 9.5 m •Trench : 1 m •Cruising range : < 600 km

just to give some people the Idea how Massive this beast is ..
I am standing right in front of it, my height is 6 feet 2 inches ..

Attachments

• ed.jpg
    ed.jpg
    394.5 KB · Views: 91

Back
Top Bottom