What's new

Iconic photos that have never left you

india-pakistan-no-education-political-cartoon.jpg

The sad state of affairs in this part of the world.

@Liquid, yes I got the idea from Mil.net and wanted to bring this idea to my friends at PDF.

GUYS LET'S KEEP THIS AMICABLE AND DON'T LET YOUR EGOS AFFECT YOUR POSTS

I've removed what I thought might be offensive- I'd suggest you do the same.

@abingdonboy,

You opened a whole new can of worms with the pic of the Sikh Gurus. Now not only nationalism will be on display but also full-fledged religiosity.

Heck I am searching for a good picture of Chatrapthi Shivaji Maharaj :D

@abingdonboy,

You opened a whole new can of worms with the pic of the Sikh Gurus. Now not only nationalism will be on display but also full-fledged religiosity.

Heck I am searching for a good picture of Chatrapthi Shivaji Maharaj :D

Chidiya naal je Baaz ladawa, taan Govind Singh naam dharawan

some historical victories done by brave men

army-c-in-c-general-mohammad-musa-khan-at-khem-karan-railway-station-india-in-1965-war.jpg

65war_capturedguns.jpg

1965-war-pakistan33.jpg

920pjpghi6.jpg

920zjpgbi9.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

cup of 1965 war
SP_A07091.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

11 flags on little dragons f-86 some thing should be proud of

02alam18355_2260596.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

a pic which was taken at the time when future of S.asia changed forever pakistan nuclear test .

Pakistan_Nuclear_Test.jpg

Its really a shame for us that we cant protect our muslim brothers and sisters. Who knows how many mothers have died in such a way. Its more shame for Pakistani's being a nuclear state v have done nothing to protect Islamic World from evil warmongers. :cry:

Today v especially Pakistan is totally in mess due to our actions.

the pic made my mode on for 1 week lolz when i see it first time lolz fully loaded paf block-52 :lol:

F-16_bk52_c_amraam.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Its really a shame for us that we cant protect our muslim brothers and sisters. Who knows how many mothers have died in such a way. Its more shame for Pakistani's being a nuclear state v have done nothing to protect Islamic World from evil warmongers. :cry:

Today v especially Pakistan is totally in mess due to our actions.

hum ne koi sab ka theeka nhi le rakha hum jab bhi under fire thy kisi ne aik bullet bhi nhi fire ki hamari khater .its their problem .when muslims nations got money and waste it in luxury they never call us to join them why?but when mess happen they remember us lolz?

Smiling Buddha

vajpayee_pokhran_20091005%2525281%252529%25255B3%25255D.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Delhi - Lahore Bus Service

vajpayeepakistan%25255B4%25255D.jpg

Back
Top Bottom