What's new

Iconic photos that have never left you

I think this one takes the cake for that. Oh wait therkipuna is same as sleaziness right? :lol:

kayani-nato-meeting-seville-R-543.jpg

Spain's Defence Minister Carme Chacon (R) takes her seat beside Pakistan's Army Chief General Ashfaq Kayani at the start of the NATO MC conference in Seville on Friday. – Photo by Reuters

this is what a lady can do:rofl::rofl:

You got to be pretty morbid person if such gruesome images are considered iconic by you.

But if that was done by you to take a cheap shot at India even I can help you in collating other pics because I dont give a damn to those separatists. I am indifferent to their existence.

Who cares about India

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

You got to be pretty morbid person if such gruesome images are considered iconic by you.

But if that was done by you to take a cheap shot at India even I can help you in collating other pics because I dont give a damn to those separatists. I am indifferent to their existence.

Who cares about India

that have had a lasting impact on you,

Who cares about India

that have had a lasting impact on you,

Did I not say I am absolutely indifferent to the Kashmiri separatists.? I would hardly twitch my little finger even if every one of those separatists are done away with.

Now go ahead and post a million photos. :)

Why yr Basment is burnning ? i can see the smoke now .. Troll

Ah! The trolling has finally started! I could've posted hundreds of images of Sikh/Hindu gurudwaras and temples being destroyed in Pakistan but I think I have better sense than to join a troll fest! Just goes to show a one track mind of the Jamaat!

And there are hundreds of pretty gruesome images and videos of the poor Balochis being murdered and beaten to death by the Pakistan Establishment. But I won't post them here as I refuse to stoop to such despicable levels.

A perfectly good thread being hijacked to score brownie points! Bah! :tdown: Why can't people grow up?

Why yr Basment is burnning ? i can see the smoke now .. Troll

Me burning ? LOL dude why should I burn ? You guys are becoming too desperate. :)

My advice - post Imran Khan's 92 WC triumph and move on.

Back
Top Bottom