What's new

Iconic photos that have never left you

but the guy is not fooling around with the girl, how do you know he is doing tharki pana, or just was a reflex with the woman's response

My bad, I thought thurkipana meant sleaziness, but I guess it means flirting? Anyways it was a joke, take it easy, am outta this trollish thread:enjoy:

jahangir%20khan.jpg

jahangir khan

mx2.jpg

Tank Man FTW!!! I seriously doubt many people would have the fortitude to do what he did (myself included).

tank-man.jpg

asianwomen-kim-phuc.jpg

On a lighter note, Vancouver Canuck Goaltender Luongo in every !@#$ critical playoff game:

luongo-gm4_620.jpg

My bad, I thought thurkipana meant sleaziness, but I guess it means flirting? Anyways it was a joke, take it easy, am outta this trollish thread:enjoy:

Even innocuous threads as this are not spared ! Immature people trying to score points

I think you gave Nehru, Kayanis gaze, cause Nehru is looking at her face not somewhere else:P

any way i wonder- if nehru ever got lucky :lol:-

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

Not much to look at, IMO.

this was some where near 47- i dont thing the enlargements technology was available then?- other wise the British would have sent in their best with big assets :D-

2179958215_0781c6ed3b_b.jpg

Shalimar Garden never had so many VIPs(OIC lahore summit 1974)

Isin't it iconic, ironic and breath-taking? To Muslims this image matters a lot but only few have capacity to understand that.

Since the thread has already been ruined and people have been talking about therkipuna . I would like like to ask what the Pakistani members think about the video/photo of their Prime Minister and Sherry Rahman ? I would not post the pic as it would ruin this thread further.

Back
Top Bottom