What's new

Iconic photos that have never left you

Operation Vijay
0265.jpg

ruined the thread with some indian personal agenda- for once cant you retards be neutral and post some thing other than indian?- sheesh what emotional kiddish lot-

Stop being so emo, thanks.

you forgot dinga dinga!!!!!!!!!

3350163324_4f6f7d0198.jpg

(light joke)

This was totally right to I guess.

Lol- such an open therkipuna-

I think this one takes the cake for that. Oh wait therkipuna is same as sleaziness right? :lol:

kayani-nato-meeting-seville-R-543.jpg

Spain's Defence Minister Carme Chacon (R) takes her seat beside Pakistan's Army Chief General Ashfaq Kayani at the start of the NATO MC conference in Seville on Friday. – Photo by Reuters

I think this one takes the cake for that. Oh wait therkipuna is same as sleaziness right? :lol:

kayani-nato-meeting-seville-R-543.jpg

but the guy is not fooling around with the girl, how do you know he is doing tharki pana, or just was a reflex with the woman's response

The Atom Bomb

21290du.jpg

Nagasaki 1945

Nothing like the mushroom cloud had ever been seen, not by the general public. It was a suitably awesome image for the power unleashed below. On August 6 the first atomic bomb killed an estimated 80,000 people in the Japanese city of Hiroshima. There was no quick surrender, and three days later a second bomb exploded 500 meters above the ground in Nagasaki. The blast wind, heat rays reaching several thousand degrees and radiation destroyed anything even remotely nearby, killing or injuring as many as 150,000 at the time, and more later. As opposed to the very personal images of war that had brought the pain home, the ones from Japan that were most shocking were those from a longer perspective, showing the enormity of what had occurred.

Head Up With Dignity

2moyssj.jpg

Hazel Bryant - Another Landmark Image

It was the fourth school year since segregation had been outlawed by the Supreme Court. Things were not going well, and some southerners accused the national press of distorting matters. This picture, however, gave irrefutable testimony, as Elizabeth Eckford strides through a gantlet of white students, including Hazel Bryant (mouth open the widest), on her way to Little Rock’s Central High.

Revolution

fa67b5.jpg

Separated At Birth

1ou348.jpg

On the on going topic - The thurki ones always did a lot of good for their respective countries, like Yahya for Pakistan, Nehru for India, Kennedy & Clinton for the US etc...

Now shall we compare the non-thurki ones like G.W. Bush, Zia ul Haq, Manmohan Singh etc.?

Apparently, those who can't get a woman, screw the nation instead!

Quite a thread it has become now... please keep going, I already like it a lot :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom