What's new

IAF's SU-30 MKI crashes, one pilot dead

No mig 21 crashed . its a wrong report. only the sukhoi crashed. gabbar, where did you manage to get that picture?

This is really unacceptable. Some heads should roll over this, and frankly this insane crash rate is making the IAF the laughing stock of airforces around the world.

This is really unacceptable. Some heads should roll over this, and frankly this insane crash rate is making the IAF the laughing stock of airforces around the world.
:disagree:

You dont even know what happen and you already embarassed? Just wait for the enquiry to finish. How the hell is this making IAF laughing stock, a pilot died and a plane crashed, it should be a sad moment. F-16 had crashed and F-22 as well.

That's what I have talked all abt. Flying coffins crash series has let it wounds, german media often reported abt it just for making fun. :rolleyes:

:disagree:

You dont even know what happen and you already embarassed? Just wait for the enquiry to finish. How the hell is this making IAF laughing stock, a pilot died and a plane crashed, it should be a sad moment. F-16 had crashed and F-22 as well.

The IAF has one of the highest crash rates in the world. A co-pilot has been killed along with a rather expensive aircraft. If this isn't cause for shame then I don't know what is.

The IAF has one of the highest crash rates in the world. A co-pilot has been killed along with a rather expensive aircraft. If this isn't cause for shame then I don't know what is.

Soviet era Mig-21 has really helped that ratio. Are you telling me IAF is only air force, who's front line aircraft has crashed and co-piolet died? Still your response does not justify your embarasment. I bet if PAF F-16 crashed tommorow, they wont be embarased they will be proud of thier piolet who gave his life to his country. Accidents happen IAF is not the first one and nor the last one.

same blame game sir gabber f-16 alreay crash in pakistan i will say again just wait for report on incedent and it can happen with any fighter of world.so no shame for india .

Soviet era Mig-21 has really helped that ratio. Are you telling me IAF is only air force, who's front line aircraft has crashed and co-piolet died? Still your response does not justify your embarasment. I bet if PAF F-16 crashed tommorow, they wont be embarased they will be proud of thier piolet who gave his life to his country. Accidents happen IAF is not the first one and nor the last one.

I'm not embarrassed, that's absurd. But yes the IAF ought to be pretty damned embarrassed.

Being proud of the pilot is just a useless line of no consequence. His life has been wasted for what very well could be no fault of his own. Is this how this country treats its assets? I wouldn't be surprised if no Indian with any common sense would think of joining the airforce.

If the problem is related to poor training or mechanical failure, its high time the person responsible is found out and punished for his negligence, and corrective measures put in place.
Its not even high time really, its beyond the pale. Two crashes in a single day ought to send ripples up and down the bureaucracy.

I'm not embarrassed, that's absurd. But yes the IAF ought to be pretty damned embarrassed.

Being proud of the pilot is just a useless line of no consequence. His life has been wasted for what very well could be no fault of his own. Is this how this country treats its assets? I wouldn't be surprised if no Indian with any common sense would think of joining the airforce.

If the problem is related to poor training or mechanical failure, its high time the person responsible is found out and punished for his negligence, and corrective measures put in place.
Its not even high time really, its beyond the pale. Two crashes in a single day ought to send ripples up and down the bureaucracy.

Make up your mind first if you are embarassed or not. You are contradicting your self from earlier post.

So you are telling me that you know the cause or is it just guessing?
You might turn out to be right at the end about the cause but at this point it is speculation.

My Condolences to the Indians. It is sad, indeed, that this has happened.

I think a little miunderstanding has developed and it must be nipped in the bud before this thread goes into the gutter. The reason Rabbit Rabbit has been criticizing the IAF is because the IAF has an extremely high crash rate (this is no secret). In any professional air force, flight safety is one of the most important objectives. The fact that the IAF has been losing planes and lives regularly and unnecessarily should indeed be cause for alarm in the ranks, in fact, if I remember correctly, there was even a Bollywood movie made on this subject to raise public awareness.

On the other hand, I can understand the counter-argument that this is the first ever Su-30MKI crash. Previously, the Mig-21 has been the culprit. Therefore, any judgement should be reserved until an inquiry into the crash has been completed.

same blame game sir gabber f-16 alreay crash in pakistan i will say again just wait for report on incedent and it can happen with any fighter of world.so no shame for india .

Thanks you sir, that's what I am trying to say. Wait for the repost and you can debate wheater it is an ebarassment on what part. It is merely speculation at this moment.

A bit off topic, but once i visited BR few weeks ago... and what I saw there was truely disgusting....Few members and some mods were making fun of suicide bombing in pakistan and mentioning it as "Another Eid ka tuhfa".... and words like porkistan and other slang is very common there...

Than decided not to visit it ever!!!

Idiots!!!

Like I said before in other threads many peoples are filled with hate and they exist on both sides. They live in thier fantasy world, so be it. If you dont like it dont go there, I merely go for technical info and that's it.

Looking at the plane. It is surely no high angle just before impact and also the speed is around stalling. Looks like low level in flat area and then something hit the plane. It lost speed. No engines. Ejections. Bang very low speed. Burning.

Or... Two wingcommanders trying to re-do accident in Le Bourget. Trying to make TVC infamous. Did had not enough altitude or speed. Ejected, Bang, burning.

My 2 cents...

Back
Top Bottom