having worked in Oscar-winner 'Slumdog
Millionaire', 'Life of Pi' and crowd pleaser 'Spider-
Man'. "Actually, I don't use my surname Khan in films,
but in passports, surname and religion are
required. I was stopped not once, but several
times at airports in the US. "Once I told the immigration people, why do you
issue visas, if you don't want to give us entry,
and the man scowled at me saying --Are you
threatening me?," Irrfan said on a TV show. Irrfan was detained twice at the US airports-- at
Los Angeles airport in 2008 and at New York
airport in 2009. But, he is not the only celebrity to face this
problem. Shah Rukh, his co-star and producer in
'Billu', was infamously stopped at the Newark
airport in 2009. He faced a similar problem last
year at the New York airport. Other prominent Indians who have gone
through a similar ordeal are former President APJ
Abdul Kalam, John Abraham, Neil Nitin Mukhesh
and Kabir Khan to name a few. The actor, who is currently starring in Tigmanshu
Dhulia's 'Sahib, Biwi Aur Gangster Returns', says
he is tired of facing this whenever he travels to
US. "The policemen with big guns just take you to a
room and ask you to sit. They don't allow you to
speak to anybody, nor use cellphones. And after
long waits, they come and simply say --'Go,
please go'. "So now, I have told my hosts clearly that if I am
stopped at the airport, I will just buy a ticket and
return to India," said Irrfan.

http://www.timesofindia.com/enterta...of-my-surname-Irrfan/articleshow/18879864.cms

at least you weren't shot or blown up for it.
Or tassered lol These guys are so sensitive have they not seen the you tube video about TSA on its own citizen that pay TSA's Salary where Weather of not your are black white Hispanic or Asian or whatever Else you get treated like Sh1t and This kid is a foreigner and he is complaining WOW all i can say is

"Thank you come again":cheers:

If I were....I will spit on TSA face and chant "***** your fat lazy Amercians"....

then they will buy me a ticket for returning. En route I will waste some red wines and have a good sleep.

What... he has stopped using his surame

That's not the issue buddy.
If you have suspicion and differentiate on Basis of Religion, that is wrong. Come up with some better excuse. If you say, Sir you are from South Asia, we have to ask you some questions.

He asked the officer, If you guys don't trust us, then why give VISA at first place, that Officer said, Are you threatening me.

Point is why Indian Muslims ? They haven't killed a single American instead they are the victim of paranoia and profiling by US officials because of some Islamic terrorists from KSA, Pakistan etc.

Instead of religion, go by country specific.

Bollywood stars are kings back home and they expect the same treatment in foreign soil. This strict monitoring has helped the US from keeping the loonies away and not have another terrorist incident on their soil. What have we - the fourth biggest victims of terrorism done to protect our citizens?

If I were....I will spit on TSA face and chant "***** your fat lazy Amercians"....

then they will buy me a ticket for returning. En route I will waste some red wines and have a good sleep.

Or get sat in a small cell for an extended vacation. I hope your cell-mate is "Bubbles", he likes little brown toys.

you are allowed in America is big thing ...............read your religious brothers treatment to christens...............

Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore.........................it's happing all over Muslim world...

That's not the issue buddy.
If you have suspicion and differentiate on Basis of Religion, that is wrong. Come up with some better excuse. If you say, Sir you are from South Asia, we have to ask you some questions.

He asked the officer, If you guys don't trust us, then why give VISA at first place, that Officer said, Are you threatening me.

Point is why Indian Muslims ? They haven't killed a single American instead they are the victim of paranoia and profiling by US officials because of some Islamic terrorists from KSA, Pakistan etc.

Instead of religion, go by country specific.

well he is allowed to visit America is the visa purpose , it's never mentioned that he won't get checked or he got visa so he allowed to blow white house....................their religion produced terrorism , their brothers kill christens everyday and they make noise when they get stopped at airport for security check.

then there is no need to visit America if they feel humiliated by security check but not by activities of their religious brothers.

American's should take a note that Blue passport holders are not the one's they are looking for.

But still their country their rule's, what can we do.

Really ?

And i am sure you wouldn't consider the mistake in thinking that 'India' is same as pakistan.

American's should take a note that Blue passport holders are not the one's they are looking for.

But still their country their rule's, what can we do.

Really ?

And i am sure you wouldn't consider the mistake in thinking that 'India' is same as pakistan.

it wasn't because he was "Indian" it was because he was "Muslim" umma ,

"Once I told the immigration people, why do you
issue visas, if you don't want to give us entry,

:lol: They gave you a visa because you applied for it - don't go to the US if you feel what they do is not right - it's as simple as that.

We can't prevent ***** terrorists coming into India and blowing up or get rid of the local traitors and the jamaati, laskars etc and complain when others do it right - :disagree:

you are allowed in America is big thing ...............read your religious brothers treatment to christens............... Alleged blasphemy: Mob burns 100 Christian homes in Lahore.........................it's happing all over Muslim world...
Its matter of nationality that should be considered rather than religion.

How many Indian Muslims have killed US citizens. And here we are talking of a Bollywood Actor whom they gave VISA for not tourism but for acting in a film, where he can be monitored if they want to.

I oppose frisking of at least known Indian Muslims even if they are so security conscious. APJ Abdul Kalam, Sharukh Khan, Irrfan Khan, are not normal regular unknown Muslim from South Asia.

:lol: They gave you a visa because you applied for it - don't go to the US if you feel what they do is not right - it's as simple as that. We can't prevent ***** terrorists coming into India and blowing up or get rid of the local traitors and the jamaati, laskars etc and complain when others do it right - :disagree:
Dude they ask you for your your purpose of visiting. And its US duty to check credentials beforehand, before issuing VISA rather than humiliating them at airport.

well he is allowed to visit America is the visa purpose , it's never mentioned that he won't get checked or he got visa so he allowed to blow white house....................their religion produced terrorism , their brothers kill christens everyday and they make noise when they get stopped at airport for security check. then there is no need to visit America if they feel humiliated by security check but not by activities of their religious brothers.
I will like to know your answer if they start stopping Indians especially from New Delhi as permanent residence because they may be potential rapists as Delhi has earned this dubious reputation.

Back
Top Bottom