What's new

i want to join ssg

Dear all,
I'm graduate engineer, got recommended by issb for DSSC in september 2014, but was not selected by GHQ. Then i changed my candidature to SSC-ssg pak Navy in Dec 2014, again not selected by NHQ.
I want to know i i can apply for DSSC in next entry as ISSB recommendation stands for one year.
your answers will be highly appreciated.

Dear all,
I'm graduate engineer, got recommended by issb for DSSC in september 2014, but was not selected by GHQ. Then i changed my candidature to SSC-ssg pak Navy in Dec 2014, again not selected by NHQ.
I want to know i i can apply for DSSC in next entry as ISSB recommendation stands for one year.
your answers will be highly appreciated.
You want to join Pakistan Army as ICTO SSCO?

You want to join Pakistan Army as ICTO SSCO?
I want to know that am i still eligible for armed forcing after being not selected by GHQ and NHQ.

Yes, pak army ordinance corps (chemical)
i got my only chance at issb after graduation, but was not selected by GHQ , then i requested pak navy to consider me for ssc and again not slected by NHQ.

I want to know that am i still eligible for armed forcing after being not selected by GHQ and NHQ.

i got my only chance at issb after graduation, but was not selected by GHQ , then i requested pak navy to consider me for ssc and again not slected by NHQ.
Bro you appeared ISSB once or twice and also share the reason behind GHQ disqualification.

Bro you appeared ISSB once or twice and also share the reason behind GHQ disqualification.
I appeared once at ISSB and got RECOMMENDED. Don't know the reason for not selection. they just sent back my documents with a letter quoted, " you are not selected by GHQ.Plz find your original documents with this letter". After that i applied for ssc Pak navy with same issb recommendation as ISSB selection stands for one year.

I appeared once at ISSB and got RECOMMENDED. Don't know the reason for not selection. they just sent back my documents with a letter quoted, " you are not selected by GHQ.Plz find your original documents with this letter". After that i applied for ssc Pak navy with same issb recommendation as ISSB selection stands for one year.
A Person disqualified by GHQ,NHQ,AHQ or Appeal medical board cannot eligible to apply again. BTW try your luck again.

Retard you never gonna make it.

You have better chance at L-E-T because that fat f¥ck likes to hire misinformed retards like you. I mean why would a special services organization like SSG would hire you without going through a professional organization like an army or navy or Para. You must be a teenager with laptop and windows media maker all of the sudden edited some special forces videos.
It's Short Service Commission. Check attached file plz
Pakistannavyjobs.jpg

As salam o alikum.

My name is Mustafa Ali, I live in Oman, I'm 19 years old and I'm looking forward to join Pakistan's army.
I seek your kind information.

Thank you

A Person disqualified by GHQ,NHQ,AHQ or Appeal medical board cannot eligible to apply again. BTW try your luck again.
how may i know either i am disqualified by GHQ/NHQ or not? I just got a letter mentioned that i'm not selected by the board.

I Think they choose from the pool already available in the forces, should not be very different from india.
If you have any relative in high position in the forces try to have them influence the selection board.

After going through that brochure, I came to fuller and final conclusion that this retard better stick with his wifi connection and youtube account. Mommy and daddy takes care of all the bills.

Reported for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom