What's new

I t is time to pronounce the Trans-Pacific Partnership clinically dead.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/91b726e2-540d-11e6-befd-2fc0c26b3c60.html#axzz4FmGLrig6

Sorry for vietnam that its dream breaks in just one year. Americans always put American interests first, not vietnamese interests. America is too weak to carry its own, let alone its so called allies such as Japan, vietnam and Philippines.
I believe the word you were looking for is announce. Pronounce has a different meaning.

Take a look at Samsung andFormosa Petrochemical who invested more than $10 billions into Vietnam. Both companies are having deep troubles for their huge investments in Vietnam.
Wrong. Samsung makes huge profits, and plans to increase investments. Formosa has to begin operations.

Take a look at Samsung andFormosa Petrochemical who invested more than $10 billions into Vietnam. Both companies are having deep troubles for their huge investments in Vietnam.

Yes. Vietnamese unions who work for foreign companies want workers to have siesta lunch, better compensation, more vacation days, better pension, etc. Might as well just keep the companies at home

We should forgive refugees who are born in a non-English-speaking country.
Io suis kein German.
You have no clue. Actually the Viet people are the most sought after ethnics in Germany. The same can't be said for others, the turks, arabs, africans, etc. virtually the rest. But since the islamist terrorists create deaths and chaos in western europe, all non-germans non-whites have a hard time.

Thought German public was not that fond of TPPs european version.

Any views?

On the Atlantic side, it's TTIP. Only brain dead people would like this criminal treaty. But treacherous EU politicians want to push this through the backdoor by bypassing all national parliaments to sign similar treaty with Canada called CETA. US companies only need to open an office in Canada and voilá it's the same sh*i with a different name.

You have no clue. Actually the Viet people are the most sought after ethnics in Germany. The same can't be said for others, the turks, arabs, africans, etc. virtually the rest. But since the islamist tertorists create deaths and chaos in western europe, all non-germans non-whites have a hard time.
@Götterdämmerung is this true or is this Viet making shit up that Vietnamese are the most sought after immigrants in Germany? IF true, Germany's future may not be as bright.

Viet people are the most sought after ethnics in Germany. The same can't be said for others, the turks, arabs, africans, etc. virtually the rest. But since the islamist tertorists create deaths and chaos in western europe, all non-germans non-whites have a hard time.
Turks have kebab at every corner.
And they will one day rule you.

Actually, he is right. Pronounced dead is correct English.
Ok pronounce. I think it is too early to call a undertaker. I hope both Trump and Clinton should realize what stakes are on the table. The pact is more than trade. It is a political statement.

@Götterdämmerung is this true or is this Viet making shit up that Vietnamese are the most sought after immigrants in Germany? IF true, Germany's future may not be as bright.

There is no such thing as the most sought after immigrants. It's true they make less trouble than Turks or Arabs and most of their kids are much better at school than other non-east Asians immigrants as well. But East Asians in general are well integrated.

Back
Top Bottom