'I m a Pakistani'

Kill me & call it 'A Mistake'
Imprison me & call it 'Security Measure'
Exile my people n masses & call it 'Progress'
Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as Terrorist & call it

'Development'

But listen, still i m 'Pakistani forever'
:pakistan::pakistan:

Calm down dude, If you go to western countries , Not only you are called terrorists but the whole sub continent... Just calm down, Time will come when we march towards our progress... Have faith brother. :smitten:

u mean indians too. but pakistanis suffer most.

Yeah bro, Indians are beaten up in australia, not because they are Indians, They dont see your passport and beat you, color matters, Its you or me They would treat us like terrorists only.. This is the only topic where Our two countries are united..

lolz sister.

I would feel more comfortable if you could call me brother too... hehe. You changed the gender,,, lols:smitten:

'I m a Pakistani'

Kill me & call it 'A Mistake'
Imprison me & call it 'Security Measure'
Exile my people n masses & call it 'Progress'
Rob my rights, invade my land, declare me as Terrorist & call it

'Development'

But listen, still i m 'Pakistani forever'
:pakistan::pakistan:

Everyone in south asia faces discrimination. In a call center as soon as you say "You are calling from India" at times you get the reply "You #$%#$%#$ Indians... my xyz lost his job because of you."

Everyone in south asia faces discrimination. In a call center as soon as you say "You are calling from India" at times you get the reply "You #$%#$%#$ Indians... my xyz lost his job because of you."

So true, I have had the same Experiance , We complained against him,as his call was recorded.... He just used abusive language ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom